I'll test with Arsenal, just started a save with them and looks like a tactic which suits them.

charlton 1 of my fav teams in fm cause u can build tem grownd up mite try tis :)

decent pre-season won my 1st league game at home 2 everton.

I'm trying to improve the defence as with the update i am conceding far to many ccc. At a stage now where the oppo is getting less but as am i, but making lots of half chances.

Will post when something comes of it

14.2.2 tactic can be found in the first post. Update info as well. Creating many chances, just got to start scoring them now!

Keep me updated guys, will appreciate any feedback plus SS

Thanks once again,
Lenny

I'm not far off of fully releasing this later today, so any SS to add to the info page would be appreciated

I started to use your tactic (v2) in the middle of the last season. Since I started to play Atalanta I wasn't able to win SerieA for 3 years but with your tactic I finally did it. I didn't have any 'superhero' players. Tactic became fully fluid at the end of January. I didn't change anything in this tactic, I use it as plug&play.

View attachment 431744

I don't dominate the matches but somehow I win quite often.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I started to use your tactic (v2) in the middle of the last season. Since I started to play Atalanta I wasn't able to win SerieA for 3 years but with your tactic I finally did it. I didn't have any 'superhero' players. Tactic became fully fluid at the end of January. I didn't change anything in this tactic, I use it as plug&play.

View attachment 473093

I don't dominate the matches but somehow I win quite often.

Thanks.

It's the result at the end of the day that matters, but glad it's working out for you.

Thanks for the feedback pal

Tactics great for Chelsea, why author is not moving in the direction of continuing creation?