StefanoPT

Reaction score
Hey guys. so I'll be starting a tactic testing thread. I'll get the tactic fully familiar, 100% fitness everygame, frozen atributes and excelent moral. I'll be doing this with 3 teams in the BPL. ManCity, Hull City and Southampton. So, the teams that are predicted 1st, 10th and 20th. Tell me which tactics to test in the comments.

I'll be updating this and the time goes by. I'll be doing the 3 teams with Instant Result and in the same save, no transfers or anything.

There will be no transfers in the saves

BIG EDIT:. I'll be testing 3 times with each tactic, meaning that I'll test it 3 times in the first season!

BTW, if someone wants to do this in a spreadsheat, go ahead and send it to me via PM's.

EDIT2: I'll be testing in the order the tactics are posted here

BIG EDIT3: If you want OI's or anything like that, you have to stay it in the posts you upload the tactics to
First tactic:
Galego v7 41230 strikerless: 41230 set pieces_43349F56-EAB6-42E3-8B17-6B55834EC462
1st test:
2nd test:
3rd test:
PLWDLFAGDP

2nd tactic: assault v15 4-1-2-3_C720F32F-D998-467A-9FA9-740AC23F3BA4.fmf‎

1st test:
2nd test:
3rd test:

PLWDLFADIFP

3rd tactic: 3-4-3system v3_FE5973E4-6A71-4052-9006-CA1B3175D4C9.fmf‎
1st test:
2nd test:
3rd test:

Last edited:
A "Trainee" account that make a tactics testing... mehhh

I don't trust you... you just want to make a hype around your tactic or any other tactic that you like by showing everyone how it beast other tactics in your "fair" testing... mehhh

Nah, not my tactic. I'll link the tactics and if you want the thread and coment in which I found it mate! I just spend a lot of time playing fm, so I figured why not

Good Man... any testing will be great do it Your own way Man!! Looking forward to see the results;)

Nah, not my tactic. I'll link the tactics and if you want the thread and coment in which I found it mate! I just spend a lot of time playing fm, so I figured why not

Hahaha... cool story bro...

stop this charade please... you'll be using this thread to make an additional hype around tactics that you want to be hyped by showing "great results" in your testing that were made by "save and load if you lose" or using any in-game editors/Fitness Coach...

God I think you've just been cheated on and you can't help but blame everyone and share hate and behave in such a way.. Just relax man... I've never asked you to trust me

Kas - STFU lol. Are you the employer of Stefano? Its just you seem very interested in what he does with his spare time ha.

I'll get the tactic fully familiar, 100% fitness everygame, frozen atributes and excelent moral.

If you are going to use Fitness Coach tool and set the Morale and Conditions at 100% only for your team then you should do the same for AI teams or your testing would be a complete waste time because setting the Morale and Conditions at 100% only for your players gives a huge advantage to your team over AI teams and in this case any tactic would show 3-5 times better results than it would show if you played without "cheats"

Last edited:
Hey guys. so I'll be starting a tactic testing thread. I'll get the tactic fully familiar, 100% fitness everygame, frozen atributes and excelent moral. I'll be doing this with 3 teams in the BPL. ManCity, Hull City and Southampton. So, the teams that are predicted 1st, 10th and 20th. Tell me which tactics to test in the comments.

I'll be updating this and the time goes by. I'll be doing the 3 teams with Instant Result and in the same save, no transfers or anything.

First tactic:
Galego v7 41230 strikerless: 41230 set pieces_43349F56-EAB6-42E3-8B17-6B55834EC462

I hope you will listen to what I have to say - If doing testing you should really rerun 1st - 10th & 20th predicted 3 times each - so 3x38 matches for 1st predicted 10th and 20th - then combine results in the end for more precise results. I realize its alot of work - so you should ask people to help you out :) - I'm sure 3-10 people would be interested if you sweet talk them a little :)

Anyway kudos on the initiative - remember when the next patch come out in 3-4 months time it resets all

Cheers

ps - fmbase reputation means jack **** - continued honesty and no hidden agendas are everything - keep doing what you are doing

If you are going to use Fitness Coach tool and set the Morale and Conditions at 100% only for your team then you should do the same for AI teams or your testing would be a complete waste time because setting the Morale and Conditions at 100% only for your players gives a huge advantage to your team over AI teams and in this case any tactic would show 3-5 times better results than it would show if you played without "cheats"
I did that! Fortunatly I remembered it

I hope you will listen to what I have to say - If doing testing you should really rerun 1st - 10th & 20th predicted 3 times each - so 3x38 matches for 1st predicted 10th and 20th - then combine results in the end for more precise results. I realize its alot of work - so you should ask people to help you out :) - I'm sure 3-10 people would be interested if you sweet talk them a little :)

Anyway kudos on the initiative - remember when the next patch come out in 3-4 months time it resets all

Cheers

ps - fmbase reputation means jack **** - continued honesty and no hidden agendas are everything - keep doing what you are doing
Jesus speak :prayer:

Do not bother with the critics, they do not know what they're talking about. Great post. Can I ask you to test a tactic too?
View attachment 111467

Last edited:
Sure man! I'll be testing and listening to all the advices, as well as updating the OP constantly

BTW, I've now seen that the league table is in Portuguese. I'll be changing the language to English in the next tests

Sure man! I'll be testing and listening to all the advices, as well as updating the OP constantly

BTW, I've now seen that the league table is in Portuguese. I'll be changing the language to English in the next tests
I edited the above post with the tactic. I hope you have good results!

Good luck mate.

A brave soul to offer up testing on this forum.

Only recommend to split the test so that each team is tested on its own instead of against the others using same tactic.

Apart from that do it your own way lol

Look forward to the results

Good luck mate.

A brave soul to offer up testing on this forum.

Only recommend to split the test so that each team is tested on its own instead of against the others using same tactic.

Apart from that do it your own way lol

Look forward to the results

Sure! If you want me to test anything, just post here

Second test:

ManCity also beat Real Madrid 7-3 in the Champions League finale

where can i find that galego tactic's thread?