ok i test your paetoja but it maby can take some hours but 99% chanse that it comes today

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

and joe i cant find your tactic in the thread

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

oh i found it

stueyrobs 5 games

this really diddent work for me but i know it needs more games i think.
1 win 1 draw 3 loss
may get fired soon hope next tactic works brilliant

tha list after 3
1.janek1s barca 11.2
2.SSamH Asymetric League Winning Tactia
3. sueyrobs Man Utd 4-4-2 Formation

i have played 2 games with kopites .
p.s good tactic that you made janek

You cant get the best out of a tactic if your using it for 5 games, your team wont adapt to it and adjust to it so they wont play with it properly, if you look on your match preperation, the bars will not fill up in time meaning they will not be fluid with the instructions of the tactic.

Most importantly, if your changing every other 5 games aswell, it will take even longer for your team to adjust to each tactic as you keep changing their instruction, so overall, bad idea.

if you just have to complain idea shut up and I know they need more but if the tactic is amazing you can see it after 5 games

kopites troll you oponnets

1. ye 1 draw 4 loss im not blaming it on the tactic cuz my team played very well **** just diddent finished it off in the end i know you cant see how good the tactic are after 5 games
list
1.janek1s barca 11.2
2.SSamH Asymetric League Winning Tactia
3kopites troll you oponnets.
4.sueyrobs Man Utd 4-4-2 Formation

now i going to take a break like arond 2 hours and will be back with bijaks tactic

Why should i shut up ive got the right to comment like everyone else on here, im just pointing out the blatant obvious, plus theres already a thread on testing tactics and they are tested over a WHOLE SEASON, so the team will adapt to it more instead of over 5 games where they will not adapt.

You need to tweak a tactic over a season to get the full feel of it, i guarantee your not tweeking or anything, its just not gonna work for your team, dont be suprised if you get relegated.

Why should i shut up ive got the right to comment like everyone else on here, im just pointing out the blatant obvious, plus theres already a thread on testing tactics and they are tested over a WHOLE SEASON, so the team will adapt to it more instead of over 5 games where they will not adapt.

You need to tweak a tactic over a season to get the full feel of it, i guarantee your not tweeking or anything, its just not gonna work for your team, dont be suprised if you get relegated.
so you wants me to stop this thread?

When did i say you should stop, never. All im saying is that your are not testing these tactics properly and it will not work for your team. You need to tweak the tactics to fit your team, and a tactic certainly needs testing for more than 5 games.

And the results you are posting are proving my point.

Last edited:
bijak its you now but i have a paus right now for some hour in the moment