Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Tevez- box to box?

Donnelly1

Jul 17, 2010
has anyone ever trained him there?oO)
if so does he play well?
i was wondering because in my formation i have torres as my lone striker so i need to fit in tevez.
his stas are mostly good for a box to box midfielder except his marking ( as seen below);)
View attachment 124080
so do you think it could work?
could he be a revelation their?:D

oja20

Simmer down and pucker up
Jul 1, 2009
Thats one f*cked up formation!

Try him there, whats the worst that can happen? if you let him have a bit of freedom and not so much defending he could be ok..

Donnelly1

Jul 17, 2010
Thats one f*cked up formation!

Try him there, whats the worst that can happen? if you let him have a bit of freedom and not so much defending he could be ok..
i like trying something different.
i get bored of most tactics.
trying to get a liberio going

Prakamos

Dec 14, 2010
that has no relevanceoO)
Well it does pertain to the screenie... :p Just funny seeing him at City, is all.
As far as Tevez as box-to-box, like oja20 said, what's the worse that could happen? He has the right attributes, he's a beast, so he should do well as long as you don't expect him to do too much defending. I'd rather have him as a striker than probably any other player at the start of the game, but that also bears no relevance to the thread.

mantpro

Banned
Sep 30, 2010
No, he´s a striker and it´s not very good in my opinion to waste his frinishing, agility, etc ..

Donnelly1

Jul 17, 2010
Well it does pertain to the screenie... :p Just funny seeing him at City, is all.
As far as Tevez as box-to-box, like oja20 said, what's the worse that could happen? He has the right attributes, he's a beast, so he should do well as long as you don't expect him to do too much defending. I'd rather have him as a striker than probably any other player at the start of the game, but that also bears no relevance to the thread.
with 2 DM behind him i can give him the freedom to attack.

Gav123

Sep 22, 2010
when you made the formation did you just close your eyes and just make as many random clicks as you could? haha

but fair play to you!

Jan 12, 2010
lol i am sorry but that formation is awfull, you know when you see a red light it means bad well they have implemented that into fm when a players put in the wrong position like tevez box to box midfielder it shows up red, by the way did you win a game with this formation just asking?

flaire

Jul 16, 2010
If a player isn't able to play a position (e.g. Tevez box to box) then it doesn't matter if his stats for that position are good.

oneunited

Sep 10, 2010
wow, just..................wow, that tactic is f*cked up !

tevez could be a beast but not with that tactic

Last edited:

thorton

Nov 3, 2010
lol i am sorry but that formation is awfull, you know when you see a red light it means bad well they have implemented that into fm when a players put in the wrong position like tevez box to box midfielder it shows up red, by the way did you win a game with this formation just asking?
If a player isn't able to play a position (e.g. Tevez box to box) then it doesn't matter if his stats for that position are good.
you two do realise you can retrain people to new positions... right...?