Donnelly1

Reaction score
has anyone ever trained him there?oO)
if so does he play well?
i was wondering because in my formation i have torres as my lone striker so i need to fit in tevez.
his stas are mostly good for a box to box midfielder except his marking ( as seen below);)
View attachment 124080
so do you think it could work?
could he be a revelation their?:D

Thats one f*cked up formation!

Try him there, whats the worst that can happen? if you let him have a bit of freedom and not so much defending he could be ok..

Try him there, whats the worst that can happen? if you let him have a bit of freedom and not so much defending he could be ok..
i like trying something different.
i get bored of most tactics.
trying to get a liberio going

That, and ROFL @ Maxi Pereira xD

that has no relevanceoO)
Well it does pertain to the screenie... :p Just funny seeing him at City, is all.
As far as Tevez as box-to-box, like oja20 said, what's the worse that could happen? He has the right attributes, he's a beast, so he should do well as long as you don't expect him to do too much defending. I'd rather have him as a striker than probably any other player at the start of the game, but that also bears no relevance to the thread.

No, he´s a striker and it´s not very good in my opinion to waste his frinishing, agility, etc ..

That formation is an abomination.

But Tevez is awesome as a striker, why waste him?

Well it does pertain to the screenie... :p Just funny seeing him at City, is all.
As far as Tevez as box-to-box, like oja20 said, what's the worse that could happen? He has the right attributes, he's a beast, so he should do well as long as you don't expect him to do too much defending. I'd rather have him as a striker than probably any other player at the start of the game, but that also bears no relevance to the thread.
with 2 DM behind him i can give him the freedom to attack.

when you made the formation did you just close your eyes and just make as many random clicks as you could? haha

but fair play to you!

play with 2 stikers (Torres Poacher, Tevez Treaquertista), problem solved

lol i am sorry but that formation is awfull, you know when you see a red light it means bad well they have implemented that into fm when a players put in the wrong position like tevez box to box midfielder it shows up red, by the way did you win a game with this formation just asking?

If a player isn't able to play a position (e.g. Tevez box to box) then it doesn't matter if his stats for that position are good.

wow, just..................wow, that tactic is f*cked up !

tevez could be a beast but not with that tactic

Last edited:
lol i am sorry but that formation is awfull, you know when you see a red light it means bad well they have implemented that into fm when a players put in the wrong position like tevez box to box midfielder it shows up red, by the way did you win a game with this formation just asking?

If a player isn't able to play a position (e.g. Tevez box to box) then it doesn't matter if his stats for that position are good.

you two do realise you can retrain people to new positions... right...?