V7 is insane! :)

I started a new save with Bournemouth, predicted 16th and won the league and FA Cup during my first season with them!

Thanks a lot!

ctos002.png
can you post your starting 11 please

ive just gone 130 matches unbeaten in premiere league with man city with this tactic enjoyed fm 17 and 18 all thanks to TFF tactic thank you pal

I appreciate the filters are there but are there any players out there that are perfect for this tactic and proven to do the business

I appreciate the filters are there but are there any players out there that are perfect for this tactic and proven to do the business

Search through the thread

I remember that TFF posted lists of suited players for every position in the tactic

The players were sorted by thier CA

but are there any players out there that are perfect for this tactic

Also, I remember that TFF has posted many times "the best eleven" for the tactic, you can try to search for it

Last edited:
This tactics is the best tactic ever, it never let me down :)

Here's my first season with Sevilla

sev1.png

sev2.png

sev3.png

sev4.png

Hi Circenario

I'm going to start a new save Sevilla so if you could post your strating eleven then it would be a great help

Thank you:)

% CA

Hi TFF9,

Can you please advise at which pourcentage of CA there is no need to use filters to compare two players.

For example :

You said that if we have player A with 150 CA and player B with 160 CA, we need to use filter to see who is the best for the tactic.

The % CA between them : player B is better that player A with (160-150)/150 = 6% CA. So once we go over 6 % we don't need to use the filters.

Then a player C with CA = 161 is better than player A regardless of player C's attributes destribution because the % CA between them is (161-150)/150 = 7% > 6%.

Thank you

Hi TFF9,

Can you please advise at which pourcentage of CA there is no need to use filters to compare two players.

For example :

You said that if we have player A with 150 CA and player B with 160 CA, we need to use filter to see who is the best for the tactic.

The % CA between them : player B is better that player A with (160-150)/150 = 6% CA. So once we go over 6 % we don't need to use the filters.

Then a player C with CA = 161 is better than player A regardless of player C's attributes destribution because the % CA between them is (161-150)/150 = 7% > 6%.

Thank you

Hi mate,

When it comes to comparing two players by looking at their CAs then it isn’t that easy and here are few facts about CA to better understand what I’m talking about:

- If you run the official SI pre-game editor and take a 150CA player that only can play at STC position which means that he’s only got “20” Natural rating for STC position and for other positions he’s got no rating at all and you add him “20” Natural rating for AML/AMC/AMR positions then you’ll see that his “new” Recommend CA increased from 150CA to about 165CA.

As you can see it costs some CA for players to be able to play many different positions and if you are looking for a striker and you are going use him only at STC position then you don’t want that his CA were spent on capability to play other than STC positions but only looking at his CA you can’t be sure about it.

- Attributes have different “CA Price” for different positions. For example, ”Acceleration” costs 2CA for Strikers but 1.5CA for Midfielders(please notice that the values may not be correct I just took them for better illustration).

- CA is just the total amount points that players have to distribute among their attributes and skills but when you look at it then you have no clue about how it’s distributed. For example, two strikers might have the same 150CA but one of them might be Strong but Slow striker and other Fast but Weak and for your tactic you it requires having a fast striker but by looking at their CA you can’t see which of them is Fast and which of them is too Slow for your tactic.

So I’d say when you look at CA then you have “Eagle View” and it helps to sort out only completely unsuitable players and I’d say you can safely say that one striker is better than other striker for your tactic without producing any further investigation only in case if they had about 40CA difference but in all other cases it requires taking a more closer look to determine which of them is better.

Last edited:
Hello

Is the PPM Places Shots or Shoots With Power compatible with the strikers on this formation?

Cheers

That's the tactic in the OP? if not, can u upload yours please?

yes , everything as it is on the op with only a slight change! i have both wide strikers with instructions to change between them during game! but since i use IR i dont really know if they are doing it or not!