TFF, we want a new tactic, please. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide)

If there was a way to make successful4123 tactic I'm sure he would do that. He usually make 100 versions of 20 different tactics every year until May/June when he had his final release;) this year he have only 7 versions of Demolishers if u want really overachivment u have to use 3 at the back and 3 strikers tactics or go back to FM 16, Even Zyndar stop creating any tactics this year as likes more traditional formation than ME exploits.

Hey TFF, mate is the CA and PA of my coaches is also importent? thanks mate

TFF, we want a new tactic, please. (4-1-2-3 DM Wide)

If there was a way to make successful4123 tactic I'm sure he would do that. He usually make 100 versions of 20 different tactics every year until May/June when he had his final release;) this year he have only 7 versions of Demolishers if u want really overachivment u have to use 3 at the back and 3 strikers tactics or go back to FM 16, Even Zyndar stop creating any tactics this year as likes more traditional formation than ME exploits.

White, your understanding of the situation is correct.

In the previous years I posted about 100 times more tactics than this year and as you all may noticed this year Demolisher has been the only my tactic but it doesn't mean that Demolisher is the only approach that I've tested for FM18 becasue I can say that this year I've spent thousands of hours on testing and I've tried almost all other possible approaches/formations in FM18 but I found that none of it offered such overarching level that would be "fun" to play so didn't share it.

Any 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 or any other approach that is different than Demolisher V7 is about 30-40% less efficient than Demolisher V7 and that is very big difference… the overarching level that they offer is very low.

Last edited:
I do not agree, there are very good tactics but we want you to do your tactics, because we trust you. On Korean sites and Knap has good tactics. I'm willing to pay more for your own name. Thank you.

Hey TFF, mate is the CA and PA of my coaches is also importent? thanks mate

Hey mate,

When it comes to "Coaches" then I suggest that the only thing you should care about is having "5 Starts" rating in every training category and the Workload in training every category isn't higher than "Average".

Guys, I've added 2 Strikers + AMC version of the tactic to the OP, it's a tweaks of 3 Strikers Version and the only difference is 1 striker was moved to AMC position and its role and PIs were tweaked.

2_STCs_and_AMC_version.png

Below you can find the results of 2 STCs+ AMC version.

As you can see it’s slightly worse than 3 Strikers version but it’s still great so you can use it if you like this formation or your team

suites better this formation.

2 STRIKERS + AMC VERSION RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 380

Scored = 468

Conceded = 246

Goal Difference = +222

2_STCS_AMC_Result.png

3 STRIKERS VERSION RESULTS:

Played Matches = 190

Points = 399

Scored = 546

Conceded = 271

Goal Difference = +275

3_Strikers_Results.png

Could you share your testing league please?

Hi

I've started a new save with Chelsea and I don't know what to do with Pedro and Willian...

Should I use them as AFs or it would be better to sell them?

Thanks

Can anyone summarize the best way round to have the three strikers and the three centre backs? I know TFF says left footed striker on the right etc but ive found its best left footer on the left.

So i'm just asking what's best? Fastest where? Strongest where? Aerial threat where? Footed where?

Thank you

Can anyone summarize the best way round to have the three strikers and the three centre backs? I know TFF says left footed striker on the right etc but ive found its best left footer on the left.

So i'm just asking what's best? Fastest where? Strongest where? Aerial threat where? Footed where?

Thank you

When the LS is left footed he will act somewhat as a winger (more assists). When he is right-footed he will act more like an inside forward (will try to score). Fast strikers on the sides (can retrain wingers for these positions) and strong striker in the middle.

Hi all,
This comment is my humble opinion about this tactic. First of all, I have tried this tactic with Dortmund and It worked amazingly well, I have won Bundesliga and lost CL in final against Barcelona. There's nothing to criticize about this tactic, it is almost perfect. However, I'd like to approach it from another perspective and warn people who intend to use it.
- It is too good that unfortunately killing the simulation part of the Football Manager because AI is not smart enough to counter against 3 players who do not contribute to defense at all.
- It is too good that you won't be eager to play after 1 season because simply you win all the games except for one or two. So it is killing the fun part of the game. Again, the reason is AI is not smart enough to handle such tactic.
In short, if you enough time to play and enjoy against not-very smart AI, don't use it. But if your time is limited and if you see FM as just a entertainment product instead of a football simulation game, just use it and enjoy winning all the time.
Thank you TFF for your effort this amazing tactic.

Hi

I want to try this tactic with Chelsea

Can someone suggest starting elven for Chelsea with this tactic?

Thank in advance

i found that this doesn't work well with 18.3.4 patch, is anyone having same issues?