That player your club were linked with...

For Arsenal and Pompey fans surely Didier Drogba has to be up there lol.

Eto'o, rooney, gallas, joe cole, glen johnson, nasri (before he was noticed by the arsenal), anelka, forlan, torres, kuyt, lennon, ashley cole, bale (before spurs snapped him up), ronaldo (the fat one)... yeah, the team newcastle were rumoured to have is a **** of a lot different to the team we actually have.

Craig Bellamy, Landon Donovan (on a transfer) and i no the OP is one you were rumoured with and wish you got and i believe this will happen to us but Liverpool and Everton are rumoured to be signing Real Madrid midfielder Fernando Gago. Oh yeah with all our money.....
Come on Moyes!! :)

Cristiano Ronaldo (so close to signing for us, was even shown around the training facilities), Drogba, Yaya Toure, Kompany

Mo Jonhstone, Traitor? Pipe down.

Anyway; Krancjar [sp?] was apparently linked to us.
so your sying he wasnt a traitor just ready to sign for celtic again then goes to rangers at the last minuete if that isnt a traitor i dont know what is

so your sying he wasnt a traitor just ready to sign for celtic again then goes to rangers at the last minuete if that isnt a traitor i dont know what is
Then what is Kenny Miller? He done the same thing and didn't get half the **** that Johnstone did.

If you want to continue this, PM/VM me, so we don't clog up the thread.