my record with barca was 185 goals but that was in 2018/19 season

In my first season I got 87 goals with Man City and I thought that was good but some of you lot have much better records than me :)

Hopefully I can do that. I'm using my tactic with Man Utd and currently 17 match 58 goals in the league.

150 league goals exactly in my 4th season and 148 in my 2nd season and 144 in my 3rd season.

I will try with a Spanish team that isn't Barcelona or Real Madrid. Give me 3 years and I should do it since I will have money to buy my ultimate team. I got over 115 once with A.D. Alcorcon so I assume it would be easy with Barca or Madrid.

Tried this a few times, in fact, I have reinstalled some of my older games to see if I got this in any of those - FM2008 I managed 128 with Arsenal in the league, but thats it, 150 is madness!

Hang on a minute there, 185 goals in a 38 game season?! That doesnt sound right? Weekly thrashings of everyone in the league?

I find it is an uber special year if you even break the 100 barrier, I have done it a number of times, usually hitting around the 100-110 goal total, and have this thing were the player who scores numbero 100 gets a new contract!

I find it is an uber special year if you even break the 100 barrier, I have done it a number of times, usually hitting around the 100-110 goal total, and have this thing were the player who scores numbero 100 gets a new contract!

its the tatctics you use. I use satorox il devasto.Before using it, i never had more than 100 goals. After using it i never had less than 120 goals. My team scored 153 last year, but the reason i believe i could have scored more is that my top scorer, Babacar, was new in the squad, so he needed some time to blend into it, and also he missed a few games, because of copa africa, where Senegal lost in the final game.

****, I would love to see your tactic.

It is easy mate. First of all, it is not my tactics. It is Satorox tactics. It is called il devasto. you can find it in here and it is, in my opinion, the best tactics you can find.