imo i dont think you can go a whole season without atleast drawing one game without cheating, ive never done it and played since cm97/98! :) ive gone undefeated many times, but never managed to win every single game!

imo i dont think you can go a whole season without atleast drawing one game without cheating, ive never done it and played since cm97/98! :) ive gone undefeated many times, but never managed to win every single game!

I agry. you cant do it without drawing. But you can do it without being defeated. It is not the first time it happens to me.

13zvgax.png

This is my record. Just did it 2 days ago. The season right now is 116 goals in 37 *sighs*.

It is easy mate. First of all, it is not my tactics. It is Satorox tactics. It is called il devasto. you can find it in here and it is, in my opinion, the best tactics you can find.

Why am I not surprised that this was due to that tactic? XD
Unbelievable, though.

It is easy mate. First of all, it is not my tactics. It is Satorox tactics. It is called il devasto. you can find it in here and it is, in my opinion, the best tactics you can find.

I know that tactic. Its quite impressive. Well done

View attachment 162676

Closest I ever got. Sadly most of the scoring came from one guy named Vera (had 81 goals). It was my best complete team I have had. Problem was in the next three years teams bought some players so I struggled to break over 100 goals a year. I usually get around 400M to spend a year, but don't feel like spending all of it to just break the record. I doubt I will ever get it, but it is pretty impressive for my team and yes I did go perfect with Alcorcon.