I don't know why is everyone asking for each player ... Read from first page and you'll know who is In, and who is not ... just then you can suggest someone ...

I'm not being on here at 3am no chance why only out it on for 15 mins thats pointless

I'm not being on here at 3am no chance why only out it on for 15 mins thats pointless

He lives in Australia, time difference. It's out for a short amount of time as it is an exclusive database..

:( I'll be tucked away in my bed, sleeping, as I work for a living. Maybe the people who posted in his previous thread, suggesting legends, that he picked from should be given the database. (A)

He lives in Australia, time difference. It's out for a short amount of time as it is an exclusive database..

Yeah and with 300 odd Legends it will be amazing.

Ill be sat up at 3 in my underpants eagerly awaiting thats for sure.

Have you added Henrik larsson at celtic? and Tomas Ravelli at IFK göteborg both legends Bronze world cup 94 !

Have you added Henrik larsson at celtic? and Tomas Ravelli at IFK göteborg both legends Bronze world cup 94 !

Come on mate, just read the opening post, he has taken the time to write the players down that hes made/making :S

Eg - Celtic - Jock STEIN, Jimmy JOHNSTONE, Henrik LARSSON, Jim MCGRORY

I feel sorry for the brick wall that FBP must be banging his head against with all these questions.

After looking through the great site posted by Steliosc, I would like to add the following players:

Careca - Napoli
Zbigniew Boniek - Widzew Lodz
Jan Ceulemans - Club Brugge
Ubaldo Fillol - River Plate
Hans Krankl - Rapid Wien
Wolfgang Overath - Koln
Rob Rensenbrink - Anderlecht
Lennart Skoglund - Inter Milan
Tostão - Cruziero
Roberto Bettega - Juventus

I'd really ike some suggestions on who to remove from the original list because I'm struggling to make the necessary cuts!

Only ever heard of Tostao, Careca and Battega.

Maybe try removing some of the more recently retired legends?

Please tell me Banks/Shilton and Lineker are playing for leicester.

Reckon you could get rid of Ginola, Kanchelskis and Roberto Martinez..

They were quality, but not sure about legends.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Please tell me Banks/Shilton and Lineker are playing for leicester.

Why don't you check the OP and find out for yourself...