so when will this be realeased please?

Seriously mate if your that desperate that you have to ask after all the "when is this out" posts that have already been answered, just make the 300 yourself?

So FBP, any idea when this will be finished? (K)

Must take ages to do all these, how long do you think youve spent so far?

Seriously mate if your that desperate that you have to ask after all the "when is this out" posts that have already been answered, just make the 300 yourself?

So FBP, any idea when this will be finished? (K)

Must take ages to do all these, how long do you think youve spent so far?

Well the first facepack picture I made was Jan 14th, so a long time ago! It has been slow due to work commitments and my lack of editing experience, and I had a two week period where I stopped completely, but I'm back up to speed now. I have done 40 players in the last week, and with 100 left and a week off work next week, I'm hoping it'll be done within 2 weeks. (A)

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:48 PM ----------

Finally hit the 200 mark! Getting there, slowly but surely...Any other major legends that I've missed? Is Davids still playing?

Botafogo will have a hard time deciding which right winger to use (Garrincha was obviously better, but Jairzinho is clearly a top 10 all time also.

Munich too in the goalkeeper position (Again, Sepp Maier is better, but Kahn would be a first choice in most of the top team in the world.

Also, dont you think that Gilmar dos Santos Neves, Gerson should be included?

A couple of forest players you could include.

Peter Shilton and Ian Storey-Moore, both legends in their own right.

Solskjear, platini, roberto carlos, laudrup brothers, gerd muller, andy cole.
These players may be added. Greate players.

Why didn't they get more international caps?

I'm not to sure mate, But both where part of our '67 European Cup win vs Inter Milan Legends to say atleast, Bobby was one of the main reason's we win the Cup in '67