How do you save it as a (.dbc) ?

I had a feeling the new patch would throw up these issues. In any future databases I make, I will be sure to re-create every player rather than using existing people
Settings -> tick Compress Editor Data Files

no offence but whats the point of putting 8 cb legends in one team? How can yu manage the game this way.

I will reframe my setence lol its not 8 cb legends but 8 cbs.Manu we gt vidic,ferdinand,evans,smalling,bruce,stam,pallister,brown,oshea.And the problem is i cant sell even vidic bcoz no one wants him :p.
Can i somehow reduce their ages so maybe ferdinand,brown,oshea leave or retire!
And this maybe some bug Sir Alex Ferguson is my asst. manager in a new save XD

Last edited:
I will reframe my setence lol its not 8 cb legends but 8 cbs.Manu we gt vidic,ferdinand,evans,smalling,bruce,stam,pallister,brown,oshea.And the problem is i cant sell even vidic bcoz no one wants him :p.
Can i somehow reduce their ages so maybe ferdinand,brown,oshea leave or retire!
And this maybe some bug Sir Alex Ferguson is my asst. manager in a new save XD
Would that not be a good thing :p.
keep trying to sell them eventually someone will buy them.

almost all players seem to have retired from international football.

I dont know if your looking for new legends for the database, wich by the way is brilliant!! So heres a few:

I've seen you have Telmo Zarra from Athletic, but what baut his teammate "Piru" Gainza (Agustín Gainza Vicandi), he played in the Athletic "Magnificent Five" alongside Zarra, Venancio, Iriondo and Panizo. They where also, all five of them in the Spanish National team at the time, it was Piru who sent the ball to Zarra in the famous gol against England.
He was called the "Fallow Deer of Dublin" by the Irish press, he is said to be one of the greatest left wingers in football. He is the player with most spanish cups (7), he also scored 8 goles in one cup match, making him the player with most goals in one match in the spanish cup.
You could say that its thanks to this man that Zarra scored so many goals.

Talking of Athletic, you could also create Pichichi (Rafael Moreno Aranzadi), he was the first top spanish goalscorer and the trophy for most goals scored in the spanish league has his name on it.

"El Chopo" Iribar (Jose Angel Iribar Kortajarena) The greatest keeper in Athletic and one of the best in spanish history, he was the keeper with whoom Spain won their first European Cup in 1964. I could be mistaken here, but i think he is the goalkeeper with less goals in a league season (19 in the 69/70). Hes played 614 games for Athletic, and he is with Julen guerrero and Telmo Zarra, the big 3 leyends for Athletic.

Another keeper: Packie Bonner, 642 apperances for Celtic, the 5th in Celtic history, and 1st as keeper. 5 Scotish leagues (79,81,82,86,88). 4 scotish cups (80,88,89,95). 1 Scottish league cup (83).
Also 80 caps for Ireland, he was even on the stamps in Ireland!! xD

Valentino Mazzola, 5 times consecutive winner of the Italian championship with Torino, captain of the "azurri", experts say he is probably one of the best strikers Italy has given to football.

Hector Chumpicaz, "The Captain of America", 106 caps for Peru won the Copa America, and was one of the team members who kicked Argentina out of the World Cup in Mexico ´70.

Ok, gonna stop coz i could be here till 2m. Again amazing database, and thank you so much for taking the time to actually create it.

I dont know if your looking for new legends for the database, wich by the way is brilliant!! So heres a few:

I've seen you have Telmo Zarra from Athletic, but what baut his teammate "Piru" Gainza (Agustín Gainza Vicandi), he played in the Athletic "Magnificent Five" alongside Zarra, Venancio, Iriondo and Panizo. They where also, all five of them in the Spanish National team at the time, it was Piru who sent the ball to Zarra in the famous gol against England.
He was called the "Fallow Deer of Dublin" by the Irish press, he is said to be one of the greatest left wingers in football. He is the player with most spanish cups (7), he also scored 8 goles in one cup match, making him the player with most goals in one match in the spanish cup.
You could say that its thanks to this man that Zarra scored so many goals.

Talking of Athletic, you could also create Pichichi (Rafael Moreno Aranzadi), he was the first top spanish goalscorer and the trophy for most goals scored in the spanish league has his name on it.

"El Chopo" Iribar (Jose Angel Iribar Kortajarena) The greatest keeper in Athletic and one of the best in spanish history, he was the keeper with whoom Spain won their first European Cup in 1964. I could be mistaken here, but i think he is the goalkeeper with less goals in a league season (19 in the 69/70). Hes played 614 games for Athletic, and he is with Julen guerrero and Telmo Zarra, the big 3 leyends for Athletic.

Another keeper: Packie Bonner, 642 apperances for Celtic, the 5th in Celtic history, and 1st as keeper. 5 Scotish leagues (79,81,82,86,88). 4 scotish cups (80,88,89,95). 1 Scottish league cup (83).
Also 80 caps for Ireland, he was even on the stamps in Ireland!! xD

Valentino Mazzola, 5 times consecutive winner of the Italian championship with Torino, captain of the "azurri", experts say he is probably one of the best strikers Italy has given to football.

Hector Chumpicaz, "The Captain of America", 106 caps for Peru won the Copa America, and was one of the team members who kicked Argentina out of the World Cup in Mexico ´70.

Ok, gonna stop coz i could be here till 2m. Again amazing database, and thank you so much for taking the time to actually create it.

Great info mate, I'll definitely use it for the database I'm planning next year, thanks

If you can, somehow ... please make place for Tomislav Ivić, at his best years of life ... He died earlier today, so it's like a little favour.
Thanks in advance

Tomislav Ivi

just to give an information, i've tried this database and i found a lot of problem, for example when i search rinus michel the search engine in the game found johan cruyff instead of rinus michel and when i saw johan cruyff information his real name is rinus michel and his age is 38 . and i also found that herbart chapman becomes 40 years old bayer munich striker. and many other things. but when i tried to find out what is the problem in the editor data, there is no error at all :S

just to give an information, i've tried this database and i found a lot of problem, for example when i search rinus michel the search engine in the game found johan cruyff instead of rinus michel and when i saw johan cruyff information his real name is rinus michel and his age is 38 . and i also found that herbart chapman becomes 40 years old bayer munich striker. and many other things. but when i tried to find out what is the problem in the editor data, there is no error at all :S

It's because this update was made on 11.2 patch, not 11.3

ok, but why Garrincha or Nilton Santos are without graphics? where are them faces? and one more question: why in Botafogo are only Garrincha and Nilton?Where is Quarentinha,zagallo,Amarildo,Didi?in fm 2009 or 2010 they were ..

the graphics pack that I made only works on the 11.2 patched version I think, it's quite jumbled on future patches