Why is Wigan in italics? :'(

I need to remove one, and it looks likely that it will be Martinez. I don't really want to take him out, but he isn't the same standard as the others. I haven't fully decided yet (hence not deleting it completely), but the only other options would be West Brom's Cyril Regis or Watford's Luther Blissett. I think both were better players than Martinez, but I may take Blissett out instead.

Why? To much Germans? If not, here's other: Klaus Allofs, Franz Binder, Karl-Heinz Schnellinger, Helmut Schon, Paul Janes, Ernest Wilimowski

Keeping to the three hundred figure isn't that important in my opinion.
If you feel like it, go ahead and do more.

Why? To much Germans? If not, here's other: Klaus Allofs, Franz Binder, Karl-Heinz Schnellinger, Helmut Schon, Paul Janes, Ernest Wilimowski

I just don't really want to take out any of the players that I have left to make. I want to stick to 300, so that I can then draw a line under it and start playing fm again, it's dragged on long enough as it is because of time constraints. I'm planning to do a more in depth database next year, recreating full squads rather than individuals. It would go on forever if I keep adding to the list, and I'm getting fed up of being bugged about it's release as it is

Last edited:
Would you add Paul Scholes and Van der sar to the legends database?

Would you add Paul Scholes and Van der sar to the legends database?

No, the list is now final. I plan to do a major legend database for fm12, which will include them (and possibly current players such as Henry, Gerrard etc in their prime). By the time fm12 is released I should have a lot more time and editing experience, so it won't take such a long time to create.

Apologies for the delay in the release of this btw, I expected to be finished long before now but I am currently working flat out decorating before I move house.

No, the list is now final. I plan to do a major legend database for fm12, which will include them (and possibly current players such as Henry, Gerrard etc in their prime). By the time fm12 is released I should have a lot more time and editing experience, so it won't take such a long time to create.

Apologies for the delay in the release of this btw, I expected to be finished long before now but I am currently working flat out decorating before I move house.
Can't wait for this. Looks the real deal. So many poor attempts at a ledgends database out there. ;)

Can't wait for this. Looks the real deal. So many poor attempts at a ledgends database out there. ;)

To bad it takes ages....the fm12 will be out when this is playable...
I found a good called'Titans V2'
It includes a facepak...after a few hours of work to change PA and CA and some ages(mass edit with fmrt) its real good to play with

If you do a legends database for FM12 would you include more players? If so then a prime candidate is Matt Le Tissier :)

Legends of the Game.xml

Here is the game file at it's current state (250+ players completed). I am not going to be able to complete it for a while so I thought I'd release it at this stage for some trial and feedback

Legend.

Downloading now, will post my feedback. Going to be Brazilian National team (6)

I haven't included the face pack stuff yet either, may do that tonight. And I think they're all set as retired from international duty. Haven't got round to changing that yet :(

Are you aware that Oliver Kahn is down as Jens Mustermann?