Resource icon

The 4123 DM Asymmetric: 115points in the Championship, the right way 1

I was looking for a tactic to start my Huddersfield save with... will report back

I was looking for a tactic to start my Huddersfield save with... will report back

just for advice, my starting XI was
grabara
(rb) hadergjonaj (cb) schindler (cb) kongolo (lb) j.brown
(dm) hogg (cm) bacuna
(rm) pritchard (lw) mbenza
(pf) mounie (p) campbell

defo onto something with this tactic RDF...It seems more stable than anything I've tried this year...Only played 8 matches with Lille second season but the build-up play is great to watch...maybe a "positive" mentality is the way forward?

I`ve played with your "Playmakin`Fun" tactic before and got a (not joking...) 27 (!) unbeaten run, 3rd season with my Hertha BSC.
Tried "Lennons 4-4-2" from andysafc, but didn`t liked it that much, because it wasn`t stable.
Now, your fresh tactic (i needed a 2 striker tactic), 1st cupmatch, ez 4-1 win (away). I´m looking forward. Thx alot. :)(y)

defo onto something with this tactic RDF...It seems more stable than anything I've tried this year...Only played 8 matches with Lille second season but the build-up play is great to watch...maybe a "positive" mentality is the way forward?

thank you for the positive feedback. i'm currently working on this to make it more stable haha, so far i've switched the LB to inverted full back and its going great. also recommending dropping DL and LOE to standard with offside trap still on against very good teams away with pacey striker...i've tried it twice away against Utd (lost 3-2 but played better than them, had players missing and so did they but they scored a 85thmin pen) and drew 1-1 with LFC away

I`ve played with your "Playmakin`Fun" tactic before and got a (not joking...) 27 (!) unbeaten run, 3rd season with my Hertha BSC.
Tried "Lennons 4-4-2" from andysafc, but didn`t liked it that much, because it wasn`t stable.
Now, your fresh tactic (i needed a 2 striker tactic), 1st cupmatch, ez 4-1 win (away). I´m looking forward. Thx alot. :)(y)

hehe thanks man! i loved Lennons 442, brought me great results, but you sure should have the right players for it. i wanted to create another tactic with an obvious playing style on the pitch like the "Playmaking Fun", i was shocked with the results i got with Huddersfield, i'm now trying it in the Prem with a few tweaks

Last edited:
Going to try it with the tweaks u mentioned...away to Lyon Dembele murdered my defence in the first half with a hat trick...however away to Monaco we hammered them 3-1 & dominated the match.

im testing another asymmetric tactic. i created from a previous tactic of mine called "target man exploit". doing great with Arsenal so far. 16 games, 13 wins, 3 draws 0 losses...but i'm 2nd though :(

quick note, Aubaymeyang has been injured for the the season so far...he got injured for 4 months in the first game and i've made no signings to Lacazette and Martinelli has been the strikers, Balogun from the reserves, who has scored 3 in 2 so far :)

this is it so far...my target man asymmetric exploit...my target man scoring the most
20191126172809_1.jpg
20191126172825_1.jpg
20191126173022_1.jpg

next game i drew to city away, who are first so are in even better form...truth be told, i should have lost this game easily :D but they never managed to get a single clear cut

20191126173418_1.jpg

Used for 3 games. Against Barcelona, home, against Setubal away and against Belenenses SAD home.

5-0
0-2
8-0

With a proper corner routine, omg!!!

Im Benfica, btw

do you have a corner routine you can share? i've just left this one on default

do you have a corner routine you can share? i've just left this one on default

No i don't. This year im not having the time need to play fm has intended.

Nevertheless, i think that using default aiming for the penalty area in a good idea because is where all the players are.

no OIs used...but feel free to test with OI to see if you get impressive results, but i think it may mess with the tactical shape

best tactic at moment in fm20. i try all possible. this one is the best by far. used in Portuguese League with Boavista. Congrats

thanks a lot man! just tried to create a template for people to use in their games...i think most downloaded tactics, can be tweaked to suit your team, sometimes you may not have to tweak at all!

the hardest thing is trying to play nice football but still get results. hope this tactic does that for people

no OIs used...but feel free to test with OI to see if you get impressive results, but i think it may mess with the tactical shape

thanks a lot man! just tried to create a template for people to use in their games...i think most downloaded tactics, can be tweaked to suit your team, sometimes you may not have to tweak at all!

the hardest thing is trying to play nice football but still get results. hope this tactic does that for people
season 2022/2023 - 15 draws and 12º place. then, same team, same people, with your tactic, almost champion, missing 5 games and im 2 points above second place. by far, but really by far, the best tactic in this patch for Fm20. i will put the results