Resource icon

The 4123 DM Asymmetric: 115points in the Championship, the right way 1

Fantastic RDF, two 442`s in one day:)

Giving this a go with fc Kaiserslautern! Where can i find the target man tactic? - loved the beta version of the tactic:)

My results have improved by making both CBs stoppers. They are now pressing the strikers more consistently

My results have improved by making both CBs stoppers. They are now pressing the strikers more consistently

i will have to check this out!

Does it matter who takes the corners?

nope, unless you're talking about the routine posted, then i don't know lol

Do you reckon the tactic would work if I mirror it? As in, IF on the right? ML on the left?

i'm pretty sure it would work...i was thinking of doing the same for my save now as my IF would perform better on the other side, keeps shooting for crazy angles on his weaker foot

season 2022/2023 - 15 draws and 12º place. then, same team, same people, with your tactic, almost champion, missing 5 games and im 2 points above second place. by far, but really by far, the best tactic in this patch for Fm20. i will put the results
With the Target man tactic or poacher PF ?

Yeah i want the target man one, the other one int wotrking for me at all. 7 losses 1 draw 1 win ..

this is very hidden in the forum? why? One of the best tactics i've used this year

sorry people. i have been away. i'm a new father and we took a short break away to Poland.

will be looking to update or create new tactics very soon! most certainly before the new year and hopefully within the coming days!