'The 4231 Discussion Thread'

Thanks mate wish there was more people like you hopefully it will repay you with results, use def pos as match focus and I'm currently testing with Real Sociedad ill keep you posted with results

How's testing with sociedad going mate?

Here's my 4-2-3-1 with Anji.
peza4y3y.jpg

qeraru8u.jpg

In the loss I had a player sent off.
8yja6eje.jpg

Eto'o is bossing it!

Your tactics is getting better and better each game for my Milan team! Bare in mind that players are about 50% familiar with tactics.
Results are looking good for only 50% fluid the results should start getting amazing when it's fluid like with my Sociedad team, does Poli work as BWM he's more of DLP? And can you post further results on the tactic thread thanks mate

Also if Balo isn't doing to well try Robinho LW, El Shaa RW and Niang ST

Last edited:
Results are looking good for only 50% fluid the results should start getting amazing when it's fluid like with my Sociedad team, does Poli work as BWM he's more of DLP? And can you post further results on the tactic thread thanks mate

Also if Balo isn't doing to well try Robinho LW, El Shaa RW and Niang ST

Poli is pretty good as BWM, even if his creativity is higher than others BWMs. Even in the real life he's BWM/B2B midfielder. Balo started banging goals pretty much every single game, so I won't change anything up top. I sold Robinho and Boateng anyway. Gonna take a nap now and will post results after I play some more and when players become fluid with your formation.

Poli is pretty good as BWM, even if his creativity is higher than others BWMs. Even in the real life he's BWM/B2B midfielder. Balo started banging goals pretty much every single game, so I won't change anything up top. I sold Robinho and Boateng anyway. Gonna take a nap now and will post results after I play some more and when players become fluid with your formation.
Ok mate post them in the tactic thread

That's a thread for the 4231 in general, not for everybody posting their results with[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]poweriess's tactic, there's his own thread for that. This thread, in my opinion, should be on giving advice on how to make a 4231 work, or help people with it. Not just giving a link to download a tactic to people who asks for help.

That's a thread for the 4231 in general, not for everybody posting their results with[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]poweriess's tactic, there's his own thread for that. This thread, in my opinion, should be on giving advice on how to make a 4231 work, or help people with it. Not just giving a link to download a tactic to people who asks for help.

People have been coming on here asking advice but think the thread has just got abit side tracked.

So does anyone have any 4231 questions or need any help with there tactics?

Lets try and get the thread back on track

First of all, you have to explain us what's going wrong.
But at first sight, you should put the AMC to a Support duty, or the winger.
And a question, why some players have their passing set to short (0)?

I need advice with my 4231 tactic, something is wrong...

Team instructions

v1ahDh9.jpg

GK

DL DR DC

DMCR DMCL

AML AMC AMR

ST

I would put in a Poacher upfront and Advanced Playmaker in attacking midfield. I also recommend making the strategy Attacking and the Philosophy Fluid.

You need to give us more info like telling us what is wrong, showing your results and match stats.

Back