Good attempt so far mate ! If you ask me I prefer the large screenshots that you used in the first posts.

So a three-way tie at the top of the league and goal differences +26/25/24!!

If only it were that close IRL... :p

Would you mind if I did something simalar I would off course credit you for the idea

Would you mind if I did something simalar I would off course credit you for the idea
Would be intereting to see it done with a small club, like the whole notts county thing where sven g-e and sol campbell signed for them lol.

Year 9

View attachment 947099

EVERTON FC - YEAR 9 REVIEW

View attachment 227464

EXPECTATIONS

I didn't know what to expect in Leighton Baines first season. Was the hype about him being a future superstar manager true? At the very least, I am expecting a quarter-final appearance in either FA or Capital One Cups. Let's see what happens!

TRANSFERS

View attachment 227462
Summary: In his first year, Baines didn't bring in many players. The first player he brought in was Lars Erik Sylthe: a regen from Norway. He is a 22 year old centre-back who had an above average match rating. I see him as a rotation player. Next was Uhuru Fontaine: a regen from France. He is a 23 year old full back that played a rotation role in his first year and will probably stay in that role. The final player is the cheapest at 450K and probably the most exciting of the three. His name is Steff Bailey. He is an 18 year old central midfielder from Scotland with world-class potential. Let's see how he develops!

FRIENDLIES

View attachment 227454
YOUTH INTAKE

View attachment 227447
Summary: This year, the youth intake is pretty weak. Our best player is Joe Price. He was born and raised in Liverpool, England. He has potential to be a decent rotational player.

SEASON RESULTS

CAPITAL ONE CUP:

View attachment 227443As always, we started in the 3rd round. We had a huge challenge early on in London giants: Arsenal. The match was at home so we had an advantage. We took that advantage by winning 2-1.

View attachment 227442Leighton Baines told the guys to not get too ahead of themselves. Take it one game at a time. Don't worry about expectations or predictions, just play.. That helped them beat Middlesbrough 4-1 at the Den.

View attachment 227441The next round was the quarter-final. We were drawn at home against Welsh-side Cardiff. We were confident. We had momentum and the crowd was behind us. But it wasn't enough.. we lost 2-1. It was a good run.

FA CUP:

View attachment 227440
Leighton Baines first Mereyside Darby as a manager comes in the FA Cup at Anfield. We wanted this game because of our recent success or lack there of in the FA Cup and simply because it's Liverpool. The match ended in a 3-3 draw. We were happy with that. It meant that we were going back home for the replay.

View attachment 227439
The replay was at home at Walton Park. The goals came fast.. in the 5th and 10th minutes respesctively. After that, it was all Liverpool... 3-1 loss for Everton. Some day we will win the FA Cup.. someday.

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE:

View attachment 227437
Summary: WOW!! We have won the Barclays Premier League for the second time! In his first season as manager, Leighton Baines has guided Everton to a Premier League championship.. and look at the difference in points! A twenty point-differential, which means we had the title locked down from day one. What a way to start your career as manager.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 227433Due to us finishing in 4th place last season, we had to go through the Playoff to reach the group stage. We were drawn against Rubin.. We destroyed them over two legs, 7-1. We had a chip on our shoulder. We were too good to be placed in the playoff.View attachment 227436When I saw this group, I got extremely excited. We finally got the respect we deserved, we were a 1st seed... and we took advantage of it. We won our group with 5 wins and only one loss. The only other time you see that is in the preseason..

View attachment 227435After dominating our group, we were drawn against Portuguese-side Benfica. We were happy with this draw. we would have been like PSG-Barca: Giant vs Giant.. The first leg was away. We lost 2-1... Things were not looking good. It was looking like every other year when we lose to the underdog. But we roared back in the second leg winning 2-0 with both goals from club legend Memphis Depay. On to the quarter-final!!

View attachment 227432In the quarter-final, we were confident and rejuvenated from our second half comeback against Benfica. This round we didn't receive such a generous draw.. We got FC Bayern Munich. Was our amazing run over? Let's find out. The first leg was at home.. From the beginning, you could tell this one was ours. We destroyed them 3-0 with goals from Volland, Gomes, and Depay. In the second leg, we drew 1-1.. Wow. From the playoff to the semi-final.

View attachment 227431There were four teams left.. we were one of them. We were drawn against Spanish-giants: Atletico Madrid. The first leg was in Madrid. The sun was down, but it was still hot.. Spain, I guess. The first half was dry. In the second half, Volland scored in the 51st minute giving us a coveted away goal. They answered back in the 57th from Gabbiadini. They had momentum for a while, but in the 75th minute off a bad pass, Depay put it in the back of the net. We won 2-1. The second leg finish with the same 2-1 result.. but this time it was in there favor, which means penalties. We won 3-1 on penalties and we were through to the UEFA Champions League final.. what a match.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL
The match was against fellow English-side Spurs. The final was in Wembley Stadium, in London.. where do Tottenham play again? Oh yeah.

View attachment 227427
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!!!!

BEST ELEVEN

View attachment 227415

TROPHY CASE

View attachment 227426

AROUND EUROPE

View attachment 227425
View attachment 227424
View attachment 227423
View attachment 227422

Loving the Trophy Case wish they did that as a new feature in FM!

im planing on doing a non league team to the very top actually

Decumam

View attachment 948003

EVERTON FC - YEAR 10 REVIEW

View attachment 227018
EXPECTATIONS

Capital One Cup:
Reach Quarter-Final
FA Cup:
Reach Semi-Final
Barclays Premier League:
Top 2 Finish
UEFA Champions League:
Reach Semi-Final

TRANSFERS

View attachment 227015Summary: This season saw Leighton Baines bring 4 world-class players to the team. The first was Craig Kennedy. He is a regen striker that came thru the ranks at Man Utd. He had a 6.96 avg. rating in his first season at Everton. Next, he brought in well know CAM Angel Correa from Atletico Madrid. He had a decent first season with the club, he only played in 9 league matches though. The next player was the most expensive at £35.5M, and he lived up to that price tag. His name is Arianit Ferati, he is a winger from Albania. He had an average match rating on 7.17! Finally, they brought in Leandre Zimmerman from Norwich. He had a fantastic first season as well, playing a 7.19 match rating.

FRIENDLIES

View attachment 227012
YOUTH INTAKE

View attachment 227011Current Ability: 77
Potential Ability:

SEASON RESULTS

COMMUNITY SHIELD:

View attachment 227010A great way to start the season, we have won our second community shield. The trophies are starting to add up.

UEFA SUPER CUP:

View attachment 227009We have won our first UEFA Super Cup. Even though it is a glorified preseason match, it is a good start.

CAPITAL ONE CUP:

View attachment 227007We started off in the 3rd round against Croyd... I mean Millwall. It was a home game that we expected to win and we did just that. We demolished them 4-0..View attachment 227004In the 4th round, we were drawn against struggling Premier League side: Burnley. The match was at the Turf Moor. It was 1-1 after regulation and extra-time.. we lost 5-4 in penalties.

FA CUP:

View attachment 227003The 3rd round match should have been a walk in the park.. but it was the exact opposite. Three of our players got injured and the match was tied until the 84th minute when new signing Arianit Ferati put us ahead and into the 4th round.

View attachment 227001The 4th round was against Newcastle.. We destroyed them 4-0.. Maybe next year Newcastle, maybe next year. We are on to the 5th round!View attachment 227000We lost in the 5th round against West Ham at Olympic Stadium. It was a tough match and there were a few bright spots..

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE:

View attachment 226996We failed to finish top 4, but we did qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season.. how is that possible?
NORWICH!?!...HULL?!?!

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 226995We won our group with 6 wins in 6 matches. Complete domination.. NEXT!

View attachment 226993
We went on to destroy Porto, Everton, Real Madrid, and beat AS Monaco in the Final 2-1... BACK TO BACK!!!

FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP:

View attachment 226986Not only are we the best club in Europe for two years in a row, we are the best club in the world! The dynasty continues..

BEST ELEVEN

View attachment 226964
TROPHY CASE

View attachment 226969

AROUND EUROPE

View attachment 226981
View attachment 226980
View attachment 226979
View attachment 226978

We failed to finish top 4, but we did qualify for the UEFA Champions League next season.. how is that possible?
(...)
We went on to destroy Porto, Everton, Real Madrid, and beat AS Monaco in the Final 2-1... BACK TO BACK!!!

You answer is right there... ;)

Really enjoy reading this, don't post alot butvwant to show support :) all from a Liverpool fan :)

Would it be possible to get a screenshot of Malcom(PSG) at this stage? Thanks.

Really enjoying this!! Interesting to see how different the tables are each year. If you don't mind checking, which of the original PL clubs you started with have gone down the furthest?

This may be a daft question, but how do you play as Chairman?

I think he has created a manager but hasn't joined a club and is just simming games and also just using the in game editor and giving the club funds every so often :)