Year 5

View attachment 945821
EVERTON FC - YEAR 5 REVIEW
View attachment 228035

TRANSFERS

View attachment 228034
Summary: Another big spending summer for Everton.. This year, they brought in the likes of Ruben Neves, Timo Werner, and Pione Sisto returned to the club. Funny enough, Sisto was the only one of the new players who played well this season for Everton. He had an average match rating of 7.13.. They sold Ross Barkley to Man Utd, he didn't really play well for us. They also sold Ciro Immoile, he only played 12 league games over 3 seasons for us... Finally, they loaned out youngster Jordan McGurk to affiliate Bournemouth. He played well for Bournemouth, getting an average rating of 6.75..

FRIENDLIES

View attachment 228033
Summary: The same results as always for the preseason.. Win most and draw some... On the regular season, I expect a Premier League title and deep runs in the FA Cup and Champions League.

YOUTH INTAKE

View attachment 228032
View attachment 228031
View attachment 228030
Summary: The best player in this year's youth intake is Christian Routledge from St. Helens, England. He is a promising left-winger. He has a current ability of 79, but he has a potential ability of 168. He isn't that good currently, but if they loan him out and he gains experience, he could possibly be a first team player.

SEASON RESULTS

CAPITAL ONE CUP:

View attachment 228029
Summary: Our defense of the extremely coveted Capital One Cup started against Swindon in the 3rd round. We beat them down 6-0, things looked good early.. We moved to play our biggest rivals, Liverpool in the 4th round. The first 90 were pretty boring... 0-0, then it when to extra-time and more of the same. We lost it in penalties 5-4... Heartbreaking exit for us.

FA CUP:

View attachment 228028
Summary: The boys were determined not to have an early exit in the competition this year.. We started off in the 3rd round against mid-table Premier League side, Hull. We beat them 3-1 in an expected victory. We moved on to face London-side QPR, we also defeated them 3-1... Things were going good.. On to the round of 16. We were drawn against Newcastle at St. James Park. They put up a fight, but ultimately Everton prevailed 2-0. The quarter-final draw seeded us against Welsh-side Cardiff. Over the two legs, we won 2-1.. low scoring affairs. Things were going smoothly for us as avoided Man Utd and Chelsea in the semi-final. We were drawn against another Welsh side, this time Swansea. We beat them 2-1 to advance to the Final of the FA Cup to face Chelsea. The match started terribly, former Everton man, Romelu Lukaku scored in the 3rd minute and again in the 28th minute. We didn't quit though, we scored once in the 39th and once in the 43rd.. Momentum into halftime.. The second half rolled around and they were clicking on all cylinders. They had 10 shots at goal in the second half but remarkably only scored once in the 80th minute courtesy of Karim Benzema. We lost in the FA Cup final.... the boys were absolutely gutted.

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE:

View attachment 228027
Summary: Every news station, analyst, and fan had us as favorites to win the title. It just made sense, it was like a staircase 10th in 2015, 5th in 2016, 3rd in 2017, 2nd in 2018, and 1st in 2019... right? WRONG! We finished second behind guess who... Chelsea. The team that beat us in the FA Cup final... 7 points away from the title.. soon we will get one, soon. Along with Chelsea and Everton, Man City, Spurs, and Swansea also qualified for the UCL. Man Utd are the lone UEL qualifiers. 5 teams in the UCL?!?! That could only mean one thing....

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 228026
Summary: Guardiola's nightmare first season continues. What happened to the Guardiola that won the treble in his first season with Barcelona, why can't he do that here? Oh wait, we don't have Lionel Messi. But anyway, we get relegated down to the UEL.. Let's see how it goes.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE:

View attachment 228025
Summary: We breezed through the round of 32 against Steaua, we won 4-0. Then we went onto the round of 16, where we beat Valencia 3-1. The quarter-final was more of the same 5-2. Same with the semi-final, 3-2. We moved onto the final as expected. There was no way we would lose two Cup finals in a row, right? WRONG! A 2-2 draw in regular time sends it to extras where nothing happens and we lose 6-5.. I can't believe it. 2nd in the Premier League and lost in both finals of the FA Cup and Europa League. If this doesn't motivate you to come back stronger, I don't know what will.

TROPHY CASE

View attachment 228024

AROUND EUROPE

View attachment 228023

View attachment 228022

View attachment 228021

View attachment 228020
View attachment 228018

Last edited:
Year 6

View attachment 945884

EVERTON FC - YEAR 6 REVIEW

View attachment 228008

Following a heart-breaking season in which we finished 2nd in the Premier League, lost in the FA Cup Final, and also lost in the Europa League Final, we look to rebound this season. I expect the team to win the Barclays Premier League. The boys will channel the pain of finishing second in the league 2 years in a row and hopefully win it all this year. I am hoping for a return to the FA Cup Final and a deep run in the Champions League.

TRANSFERS

View attachment 228007
Summary: Guardiola brought in one of his former players in Javi Martinez from FC Bayern for £13M. His form has declined over the past few seasons, but he is a low risk high reward player, so why not. They also brought in James Wilson for £6.75M, he hasn't really reached his full potential at 24 but hopefully he will blossom at Everton. Guardiola finally brought in a replacement for Tim Howard in Maxym Koval. He proved to be a great signing for only £8.5M, he had an average match rating of 7.16 in his first season with Everton. Hector Herrera and Karim Rekik had a small sample size this season with Everton but played well when given the opportunity. But the best signing was Lars Bender for £10.25M because he had an average match rating of 7.72 in 14 league matches..

FRIENDLIES

View attachment 228006
Summary: Another great preseason, our biggest win was against Preston where we won 4-0.. On to the Premier League season now..

YOUTH INTAKE

View attachment 228005
Summary: This kid is truly special, but of course he isn't English.. I kid.. But he does remind me of Paul Pogba. He is a tall box to box midfielder with amazing mental and physical attributes. He wil be a star for the Welsh national team and hopefully for Everton for years to come. He has a current ability of 102 and a potential ability of 183. To put that into perspective, Memphis Depay has a current ability of 186, and he is one of the best Wingers in the world. Sidebar: Do you guys prefer to see the youth intake with one large screenshots or the three screenshots that we did for the first 5 updates, I need feedback on that... Thanks!

SEASON REVIEW

CAPITAL ONE CUP:

View attachment 228004
Summary: We lost in the quarter-final to Stoke City after a decent run in the competition. We beat Middlesbrough and Watford to get there. This competition doesn't really mean much so we weren't disappointed..

FA CUP:

View attachment 228003
Summary: The more we struggle in this competition, the more I want it!! After losing in the final last year, this time around we lose in the 4th round... back to our old ways. We lost to Man City 2-1.. They ended up reaching the final, so at least we didn't lose to a bad team..

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE:

View attachment 228002
Summary: GLORY!!!! We have finally won our first BPL title under chairman Alwaleed Bin Talal... We now have two pieces of silverware. I felt a great joy when I saw Everton had won the league title, one that I usually don't get from video games... this one was special. Man Utd, Chelsea, and Liverpool also qualify for UCL. Man City, Spurs, and Arsenal reach the UEL... Back to Back??

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 227998
Summary: Another year of being relegated down to the Europa League... We had a tough group to be honest. Two league winners from the previous season.... UEFA doesn't want us to shine. But anyway, hopefully we can bring home the Europa League trophy.

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE:

View attachment 227994
Summary: We were drawn against Dutch giants Ajax in the round of 32, but we beat them 3-1 on aggregate. Then we faced French-side Stade Rennais... 6-2 beatdown. We were gaining momentum.. In the quarter-final, we played fellow English side: Southampton. We beat the Saints 4-1 on aggregate. Momentum, momentum, momentum. Who in the semi-final?!?!? I thought we were in the Europa League, not the Champions League.. Of course Barca come to ruin the party, beating us 4-0 on aggregate.

EVERTON TEAM OF THE SEASON

View attachment 227988

TROPHY CASE
View attachment 227993

AROUND EUROPE

View attachment 227992

View attachment 227991

View attachment 227990

View attachment 227989

Are the two top scorers in spain regens? Or have i just never heard of them?

Enjoying this mate, specially as Milan are now winning Serie A lol. Cheers for Lukaku ;)

Are the two top scorers in spain regens? Or have i just never heard of them?

Johnathan Calleri is a real person. He is at Boca in real life, so that's why we don't know him i guess.

But Santos is a regen on loan from Brazilian-side Botafogo.. He is only 20 years old and looks to have a bright future..

Year 7

View attachment 946231

EVERTON FC - YEAR 7 REVIEW

View attachment 227848

Last year, we won our first Premier League title in this experiment. This year, I expect at the very least a top three finish. But I wouldn't be surprised if we won back to back titles. I really want the club to win the FA Cup this year, we have struggled so much in the competition. We need to change our fortunes. I expect to reach the Quarter-Final of the UCL, we have struggled in recent years in this competition... this has to change.

TRANSFERS

View attachment 227840Summary: Quality over Quantity seems to be the transfer policy for Guardiola at Everton. His first transfer was Bassalia Bakayoko. He is youth Ivorian midfielder, a Yaya Toure type of player. He has potential to be a key player for the side, right now he is a rotational player at 19 years old. Guardiola also brought in English centre-back Wilson Proctor from Burnley. He is another regen. At 22 years old, he had an amazing first season with an average rating of 7.39.. He is a key first team player for the team. Rafinha was overpaid for and he didn't play a single match for us this year... Guardiola sold Ufuk Demirel, a wonderkid who was in the first team sheet regularly... I am baffled by that sale.

FRIENDLIES

View attachment 227832
Summary: A rougher preseason then usual, but I don't think much of it.. On to the Premier League season

YOUTH INTAKE

View attachment 227830
Summary: This was our weakest youth intake thus far. The best player was this English striker with a current ability of 71 and a potential ability of 154.. Nothing too special, but can be a decent rotation player. In other news, former Youth spotlight player: Gareth Mooney is challenging for a first team spot after a couple good seasons on loan.

SEASON RESULTS

CAPITAL ONE CUP:

View attachment 227829
Summary: Our Capital One Cup campaign started and ended in the 3rd round, thanks to West Ham. We lost 3-0, onto the next one.

FA CUP:

View attachment 227828
Summary: Our campaign started in the 3rd round against Blackpool. We won 5-1 at home, as expected. We moved onto the 4th round, where we were drawn against Wigan.. The match was away but we sneaked by winning 1-0. The next round was against Norwich. The match was at home, it finished 1-1.. They should have won that game, they had so many chances. But we had to do a replay at Norwich, which we lost on penalties.. They went on to win the competition.

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE:

View attachment 227827
Summary: We were top of the table until May. All season long, we were in first place until the final stretch. This was the most heart-breaking and gutting experience of this experiment thus far. We were one win away from hoisting our second straight title, but it wasn't meant to be.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 227826When I saw this draw, I got excited inside because I knew we could get through this group. We did just that. We almost won the group as well. Two points away, this is promising.

View attachment 227825In the round of 16, we were drawn against Atletico Madrid. They are the defending champions of Spain, so I knew it would be difficult. But we are the defending champions of England... Who will win? The first leg was at home.. We dominated them, a 3-0 victory. We knew that if we scored one goal away... it would be over. We lost 2-0, but it was enough for us to get through.

View attachment 227824
We accomplished by personal goal of reaching the quarter-final. Now, we are just playing on house money. We are drawn against French giants and 2017 UCL winners: PSG. The first leg was away. We just wanted an away goal or two.. We got none, they beat us 2-0. The scoreline doesn't do the game justice.. we were dominated. The second leg was at home and we did well, but not well enough. We won 1-0 but lost on an aggregate score of 2-1.

EVERTON TEAM OF THE SEASON

View attachment 227813
Summary:
New signing Wilson Proctor made it into the best eleven for this year. Everyone else is a returner from last season.

TROPHY CASE

View attachment 227823

AROUND EUROPE

View attachment 227822

View attachment 227821

View attachment 227820

View attachment 227819
View attachment 227818
View attachment 227817
Man Utd are dominating the UEFA Champions League!!!

Last edited:
Legend Retires

View attachment 946309

EVERTON LEGEND RETIRES

View attachment 227812

Long serving left-back of Everton, Leighton Baines has retired from professional football. Baines became a fan favorite around Walton Park over the years and showed a profound loyalty to his club which is all too rare these days. Leighton Baines played 14 seasons at Everton. During the final years of his playing career, he obtained a few coaching licenses. He is now up to his Continental B License and working on his Continental A. He has stated that one day, he would love to coach at Everton.​

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this, Good concept!! Hope for another PL title and CL soon!

Baines Hired

View attachment 946314

MIDDLESBROUGH HIRE BAINES

View attachment 227811

Newly promoted Middlesbrough have hired their replaced for Lee Clark, who left for Aston Villa. The new man in charge is Leighton Baines. He had a 21 year playing career for Wigan and Everton. He had earned 85 caps for the English national team. This comes as a shock move due to Baines only retiring from his playing career last month. But sources believe that Everton, Middlesbrough, and Leighton Baines had agreed on this move months before we heard about it today. Baines is studying for his Contential A License and hopes to keep Middlesbrough up in the Premier League this year.​

Year 8

View attachment 946341

EVERTON FC - YEAR 8 REVIEW
View attachment 227800
EXPECTATIONS

Capital One Cup:
Semi-Final
FA Cup:
Quarter-Final
Barclays Premier League:
Win the Title
UEFA Champions League:
Semi-Final

TRANSFERS

View attachment 227799
Summary:
The best deal they made was Ayoze Perez from Cagliari. He cost £21M and had a great season, he had an overall average match rating of 7.48.. Andrija Zivkovic was brought in for £25.5M from AC Milan. He had a great first season, with an average match rating of 7.23.. An interesting signing was Matthew Martin from Watford. He is a young striker at age 19. He has world-class potential, but his current ability of 87 tells me that he won't reach the full potential. They sold Karim Rekik to Roma, he played decently for Everton.

FRIENDLIES

View attachment 227798
Summary: A great preseason for Everton. They managed to win five out of six matches. They drew once against American side: Columbus.

YOUTH INTAKE

View attachment 227797
Summary: The upgraded facilities are starting to pay off. Another potentially world-class player. This time it is a promising winger, Iain Coyne from Liverpool, England. He has a current ability of 85 and a potential ability of 173. He will be a key player for his childhood favorite club, Everton, and the English national team.

SEASON RESULTS

CAPITAL ONE CUP:

View attachment 227796
Summary: Another early exit the Capital One Cup.. We lost to eventual champions, Norwich. That is the same thing that happened to us last year in the FA cup..

FA CUP:

View attachment 227795
Summary: Our FA Cup campaign started in the 3rd round against Middlesbrough and Leighton Baines. We beat Baines and Co. 2-1... Next!! In the in 4th round we played London-side, Spurs. We beat them 4-2 after a replay. in the round of 16, we were drawn against Doncaster. I knew we had this one, and we did 4-1. Things were going good.. until we got to the Quarter-Final against Chelsea. We ended up losing 3-1.. At least they met our expectation of reaching the quarter-final.

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE:

View attachment 227794
Summary: The objective was to win the league title... We barely qualified for the UCL. I have to give Guardiola credit though, we were 10th in the league as late as January. It was a good turnaround.. Other than that, there were no positives in this Premier League season for Everton.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:

View attachment 227793
Summary: We finally got a favorable group and we took advantage of it. We won five out of six matches. The one loss was to Roma away. We advanced to the round of 16 with confidence of advancing.View attachment 227792
Summary: We had a tough draw in the round of 16. We were given Spanish giants: Barcelona. The first leg was at home, everyone counted us out. We won 2-0! Everyone was shocked, but we still had to go back to the Nou Camp. We ended up losing 3-0 and Guardiola's Everton career is probably over.

BEST ELEVEN

View attachment 227772

TROPHY CASE

View attachment 227791
AROUND EUROPE

View attachment 227790

View attachment 227789

View attachment 227788

View attachment 227787

View attachment 227786

Guardiola Fired

View attachment 946395

EVERTON SACK GUARDIOLA

View attachment 227771

Everton have sacked manager Pep Guardiola. He was the manager of Everton for four full seasons. He managed to lead them to one Barclays Premier League title and a win the Community Shield once. When Guardiola took the job, he was widely regarded as the best manager in the world. His reputation has slightly been tainted since then. He hasn't commented on the situation but he is expected to take a break from world football, like he did after he left Barcelona.​

Legend Hired

View attachment 946400

EVERTON HIRE LEIGHTON

BAINES

View attachment 227770
Everton have hired club legend and former left-back Leighton Baines as their new head manager. Baines retired at the end of last season and took the job as head manager of Middlesbrough. He led them to a mid-table finish in the Premier League. This was a huge feat for a team that was expected to get relegated. Most analysts in world football are labeling Leighton Baines as the next great manager. He said at his introductory press conference " I am so happy to be the manager of the club I played at for 14 seasons. I hopefully will have a long and successful career here."

This is a great read man. Looking forward to seeing how Baines does at the powerhouse that is Everton!! :D

Soon to be Sir Leighton Baines for his services to football?