willow1293

Reaction score
For this story I have created a database where the LA Galaxy has been switched with Blackpool. The story will be told from the view of a news reporter Bryan Swanson for SkySpors News.

View attachment 141293
Blackpool Go Bust
Today the FA has confirmed that due to un-paid debts Blackpool has gone out of business, as of today Blackpool doesn’t exist. Now the Premier League is met with a dilemma, do they play the Barclays Premier League with 19 teams? Do they promote a team from the Championship? If they do that which team do they choose? The FA were only saying that they will make an announcement in the next few days regarding The Barclays Premier League and that they were not ruling any option out at this stage.

1 week later........

We've Made A Decision
The entire world tuned in today to watch as the FA made a decision regarding the future of the Premier League, no one knows what they are going to do. Some have been saying that they will bring both Celtic and Rangers from Scotland into the English game, others that they were going to form an English academy side in the Premier League. The rumours are just rumours the truth is that no one knows other than the FA, until now ........
This is what the FA had to say regarding the future of the Barclays Premier League;

There have been many rumours about what the decision was going to be about the future of the Barclays Premier League, after some many long meetings, dozens of phone calls and countless emails, we have made a decison. Its a decision that will reshape the face of English football and football across the planet, it will open up the English game to the world and create a new fan base of the beautiful game that we all love. As of the 2010/11 season the new members of the Barclays Premier League are The Los Angeles Galaxy! Now alot of you are now probably wondering how that will work with teams having to go across to the other side of the planet to play against the Galaxy but I can confirm that we have come up with a solution to this issue and we have also analysed the fiancial situation at the LA Galaxy to ensure that we don't have another Blackpool situation on our hands. I can confirm that Los Angeles Galaxy have a new owner who is more then able to back the LA Galaxy fiancially and work hard to make the club self sufficient. As a result of the Los Angeles Galaxy moving to the Barclays Premier League they have been put under special transfer restrictions to help mould the club into the English game. The LA Galaxy will not be able to sign any players who aren't either from the UK & Ireland or the USA. The existing players at the club have all been released, other then Landon Donovan, Chad Barret and Adam Cristman, to make room for the new players and we thank them for understanding and would like to wish them all the best for any future things they make take part in.

Thankyou for Listening, there will be no further comments at this time and we will not be taking questions.

Meet The Owner.....

I was able to speak to the proud new owner of The Los Angeles Galaxy earlier, Larry Ellison, the American who has a net worth of $28.0 billion! This is what he had to say about the future of the Barclays Premier League, the shocking news that the LA Galaxy are now a Premier League Team and about his plans for the Galaxy.​

First of let me say that it has always been a dream of mine to own a sports team and that I am big fan of soccer, sorry football. I would like to personally say on behalf of the Los Angeles Galaxy that we are honoured that the FA have allowed an American team to play in the Barclays Premier League and trusted us with the future development of players for both the UK & Ireland and America. While the Galaxy love the MLS we felt that when the opportunity came up to play in Europe that we had to take it to try and both try and improve the USA national side and to try and open up the game of football to the American people.
I have some sad and some exciting news to anounce with regards to the future of the Los Angeles Galaxy. Firstly with the deepest regret I have to confirm that Bruce Arena has left the club as he felt he couldn't commit to the challenge of the Galaxy playing in the Barclays Premier League. I would like to thank Bruce for all his hard work and wish him well for the future. Now on with the exciting news, some of you may have noticed that when the FA anounced that we would be playing in the Premier League they said that all players other then Landon Donovan, Chad Barrett and Adam Cristman. So wheres David Beckham? well as the Galaxy is now without a manager I am delighted to tell you that David Beckham is the new manager of the Los Angeles Galaxy! David is a young manager who has played at the highest level for many years and has done a fantastic job of representing and captaining his country, he is also an ex player of the Galaxy so we thought it was only right that we do all we could to persuade David to become the manager of the LA Galaxy. My other exciting news is that clubs will not have to travel across the planet to play against the Galaxy as we have struck a deal with the RFU that allows the Los Angeles Galaxy to play at Twickenham Stadium in London. We felt that with the Galaxy moving to the Premier League we wanted to create a superb franchise that will allow us to attract new fans to the club while keeping our existing ones and we feel that with the Galaxy playing in a magnificient 82,000 all seater stadium that have we have achieved that. I can confirm that David Beckham will be provided with the neccessary funds to build a squad that is capable to competing in the top half of the Premier League but I would also like to say it is our vision to produce our own homegrown players to play for the LA Galaxy in the future.​

Here is what Mr Beckham had to say about his first venture into the world of football management;​

I am thrilled to be given the chance to manage a Premier League club and even more excited that its at the LA Galaxy as this is a huge challenge and I feel that between myself and the board we can create a legacy that has reshaped the world of football . I have many transfer targets in mind and will be looking manly at young players for the squad as while it is important for us to be competative in the short term the long term future of the club is whats most important and is a young squad of talented players can stay together over a period of time who knows what we can achieve. I can't wait to test myself against the like of Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger and Carlo Ancelotti and take the Galaxy to wonderful stadiums such as Old Trafford, Emirates Stadium and St James Park, as well as being able to manage a team playing in the world class stadium that is Twickenham. The future is certainly challenging but I think its going to be one **** of a ride and hope that everybody will join us on our American Dream!​

Thanks for reading, I will be updating the story regulary and is theres anything else you think I could be adding to the story then please let me know and keep commenting even if its to say you are following. :)

Pre Season Update

As pre season got under way for the Galaxy there were still many things to be sorted out, the players, the backroom staff, tactics, training and of course the pre season friendlies. The first thing that the Galaxy sorted was the backroom staff and that started with the appointment of Terry McDermott as David Beckhams assistant manager. After the signing off an entire backroom staff including coaches, physios and scouts Beckham got down to the recruitment of his new LA Galaxy squad. First to arrive was Nathaniel Clyne for £1.5M the young fullback from Crystal Palace is expected to have a bright future with the club as he looks to further his career to one become and England regular. Clyne was followed by another 23 other signings including Ryan Shawcross for £12M, Jordan Henderson for £21M, Carlton Cole for £6.5M, Gary Cahill for £6M and Charlie Adam from the now exstinct Blackpool for a modest £2.2M. Overall the Galaxy spent a mind blowing £104 million but the club insist that this is a one off and they had to spend money to the first team as well as some players for the Reserve and U18 team. The average age of the LA Galaxy team is just 21 years old so it will be a huge challenge for them this season as they are inexperienced with an inexperienced manager. In my opinion the Los Angeles Galaxy are in for a one **** of a bumpy ride as the team is all new and will take time to gel. My opinion is also backed up by an terrible set of results in pre season that saw the Galaxy struggle to draw with Blue Square Premier side Mansfield, they are going to need a mirriacle to beat the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal if they can't beat a none league team with all due respect to Mansfield. In other news LA Galaxy have announced they are building new youth training facilities, this is likely to please the FA as it shows they are commited to growing their own young players for both club and country. Heres what David Beckham had to say on the signings, the results in pre season and his thoughts on the season ahead.

Wow, what a couple of months, I went from being a player to a manager, a club moved from the USA to the UK and a whole new team was put together. I can honestly say that I'm loving every bit of it, everyday I'm met with a new challenge that I have to handle, whether it be player signings or planning new training facilities. I think the signings we made were excellent for us as we got in my opinion a really good mix of lads now in that dressing room, giving me lots of options to pick from and making the squad nice and flexible. I was delighted to sign the players of the quality that we did and I think that we are setting the pace now for the rest of the premier league to produce and play young players. Larry Ellison was amazingly generous with the money that he has made available for players, but I would like to say that yes we spent heavily in this window, it was a one off and i highly doubt we will be spending this amounts of money in the future. There are plenty of young lads in there and thats shown in the average age being just 21, I see this is as a positive as it will allow us to build something very special here, whats the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" well that aplys to this Los Angeles Galaxy side. I would like to urge the fans not to read to much into pre season as the main thing was for the players to get match fitness and to not pick up any serious injurys, which I'm pleased to say we didn't. Of course the Nottingham Forest result was dissapointing but we did improve towards the end of the friendlies with a win against Middlesborough, by the time we played Boro we had more or less a full squad rather then the 3 players I had against Forest. The season ahead while a little bit unknown as we don't really have much idea how its going to go as we are a new, young team but I promise you this, we will give it our best shot and if you stick by us we will deliver tropheys, whether it be this season or next season, we will deliver.

Pre Season Friendlies

Nottingham Forest ( A ) 0 - 6
Coventry ( A ) 0 - 0
Bristol City ( A ) 1 - 3
Peterborough ( A ) 0 - 1
Mansfield ( A ) 1 - 1
Middlesborough ( A ) 1 - 0

August Update

The new Barclays Premier League season is upon us and our first look at the Los Angeles Galaxy in their new surroundings. They start with a game against Fulham at Craven Cottage, in what promises to be a tough game for them with it being a newly formed derby game. The other major test for the Galaxy in August is a trip to Old Trafford to face Manchester United, David Beckhams former team. The LA Galaxy have the chance to answer alot of questions this month, they have the chance to answer alot of critics who think that they have no chance in the Premier League and their move to England will be a massive failure. At this stage I'm keeping my opinions to myself, all I will say is good luck to them, they're going to need it. Come the end of the season where do the Galaxy want to be or expect to be? Avoid relegation? Mid-table? Top half or challenging for Europe and the League title? The Galaxy aren't telling us what their targets are so that is up for speculation, I'm sure they know what they want to achieve this season as a club but I'm sure David Beckham won't be thinking further ahead then the next game the LA Galaxy have to play. Another thing we have to consider is that alot of the Galaxys players are competing for a spot in their national teams, so if the Galaxy fail, they fail. Will the players settle as a team and play together or will they be selfish and only think about gettting into the national set up? After spending a huge some of money over the summer Larry Ellison has every right to be putting a massive amount of pressure on David Beckham to get results, yes hes being saying that he loves football and wants to grow the sport and take it the USA. But I just wonder, what happens if the Galaxy start slowly in the league? what if everything goes wrong and the fans don't turn up so they are left with an 82,000 seater stadium less then half full? Will he stick around for the long run or will he cut his loses and leave? If he in this for the money or is he being honest and want to give back to the game? August is a big test for the Galaxy both on and off the pitch and I for one will be watching on to see how they cope with the challenges.

View attachment 141660

Premier League Fixtures
Fulham ( A )
Sunderland ( H )
Man Utd ( A )

Carling Cup Fixtures
Accrington ( A )

Away
Fulham vs Galaxy
3 - 1
Landon Donovan ( 8 )
Diomansy Kamara ( 69, 72 )
Gary Cahill own goal ( 88 )​

Home
Galaxy vs Sunderland
2 - 1
Landon Donvan ( 45 )
Steed Malbranque ( 66 )
Gary Cahill ( 89 )​

Away
Accrington vs Galaxy
0 - 1
Gary Cahill ( 60 )​

Away
Man Utd vs Galaxy
1 - 2
Jordan Henderson ( 30 )
Anderson ( pen 45+2 )
Carlton Cole ( 54 )
Wes Brown sent off ( 83 )​

Summary of Month

A strong month for the Galaxy as they didn't deserve to lose any games in August,they were in total control against Fulham but then lost their cool after some sloppy defending on Diomansy Kamara to allow him to score two quick goals. It was unlucky for Gary Cahill to score and own goal but made up for his error by scoring two more goals at the right end later in the month. David Beckham certainly breathed a big sigh of relief as the Galaxy got their first Premier League win at home against Sunderland and then they carried that form into the game against Accrington where Beckham mixed the side up a bit but they still got the job done. And then an amazing performance against Man Utd and in my mind that can only be down to the sheer determination of David Beckham to get one over on his former team and of course Fergie. Some will say but Man Utd had Brown sent off but at that stage of the game it was over and the Red Devils were fighting a lost cause. The smile on Beckhams face at the end of the showed how much it meant to him to win, but this will only make Manchester United even harder to beat at Twickenham as Fergie will fight for revenge. Good month now they have to back it up in September, only time will tell if the Old Trafford win was a fluke.

Heres what David Beckham had to say on the events of August;

August was a decent month for us but I think we have loads to work on, we scored goals but we conceaded far to many for my liking and will be addressing that in the next few weeks. A strong performance against Sunderland and then a good win against Accrington in the Carling Cup which in my opinion was probably the most impressive win as I rotated the side to give some of the guys some game time but they were still professional enough to get the job done in an intimidating environment. What can I say regarding the Man Utd result other then Thankyou. It was an incredable result for both the club and myself personally, I have so much histroy at Manchester United and so much respect for the club and their fans so to win there means an awful lot. If every month can follow this pattern and form then I will be very happy and the only place this fantastic club can go is up. However lets not get to far ahead of ourselves and look forward to September which promises to be a big challenge as we now have the attention of alot of people who are all watching to see how we get on, some hoping that we fail, but we can't worry ourselves with these people and just concentrate on the Galaxy and what we can affect. Thanks to our fans for the brilliant support both at home and away, you guys really do make a big difference and I know its only a matter of time before we are selling out Twickenham.

what are peoples opinions on the story so far? is there anything you think I could be including that will make it better? Please comment and let me know if there is and to say that your following. :)

Just ran into this. Interesting premise for sure, especially with California being so far. But clever, though sadly you killed off my favourite club in the UK. Anyway, hope the Galaxy do things proud.

Just ran into this. Interesting premise for sure, especially with California being so far. But clever, though sadly you killed off my favourite club in the UK. Anyway, hope the Galaxy do things proud.

Thanks mate, sorry about killing of Blackpool I just picked them because of their reputation, sadly I don't know how to make the premier league a 21 team competition or I would have done that :/

September Update

After a promising start for life in the Premier League for Galaxy with wins over Sunderland and Manchester United and of course a Carling Cup victory over Accrington. September could be either a great month for the LA Galaxy or a shocking one, I wouldn't go as far to say that its a make or break month but its certainly close as they need to back up last months hard work with another good one in September.

The obvious fixture that stands out this month is Liverpool at home but it will be the games against both Birmingham and West Brom that will be the biggest test for the Galaxy. if they are to be competitive in the Barclays Premier League they need to be beating the teams that are likely to be finishing the season around them. Yes its important to try and win the so called harder games but a true test for a side is to follow up those with wins over they main league rivals. Any team can pick themselves up for a trip to Old Trafford and put in a heroic performance but not any team can win when it may be hard to find motivation for a home game against West Brom and with all due respect to the Baggies they are not the same kind of challenge as Man Utd or Chelsea.

I've still got my doubts about David Beckham as a manger and his many transfers over the summer, it must be a worry for Beckham that his defender Cahill is out scoring his striker Carlton Cole. A few players in the Galaxy need to prove that they are good enough for the Premier League and some to prove that they are good enough for international team selection.

Premier League Fixtures
Liverpool ( H )
Birmingham ( A )
West Brom ( H )

Carling Cup Fixtures
Sheff Utd ( A )

Home
Galaxy vs Liverpool
0 - 0​

Away
Birmingham vs Galaxy
3 - 4
Sebastion Larsson ( 1 )
Gary Cahill own goal ( 33 )
Scott Loach own goal ( 57 )
Victor Moses ( 66 )
Charlie Adam ( 79 )
Landon Donovan ( 83 )
Ryan Shawcross ( 88 )​

Away
Sheff Utd vs Galaxy
3 - 1
Stephen Quinn ( 18 )
Tom Cairney ( pen 33 )
Ched Evans ( 51 )
Michael O'Connor ( 89 )​

Home
Galaxy vs West Brom
1 - 2
Chris Brunt ( 21, 38 )
Junior Stanislas ( 81 )​

Summary of Month

An average month for the LA Galaxy as they started so strongly but fell away as the month progressed, which resulted in them getting knocked out the Carlinf Cup by Championship side Sheffield United. I'm not quite sure if Gary Cahill knows which end he's supposed to be scoring in at the moment as he has 2 own goals and 2 goals to his name, maybe he just sees the net and has to put the ball into it, what ever it is David Beckham needs to stop him scoring against his own team!

Just what I feared would happen did as the Galaxy managed to draw against Liverpool at home but failed miserably against West Brom, maybe they were still sulking from getting knocked out of the Carling Cup or maybe the Los Angeles Galaxy still don't have that sheer determination to fight for a win yet. What will also be a big worry for Beckham is that his side have shipped 8 goals in September while only scoring 6, they obviously have some defensive issues that need to be worked on but again that could be put down to the players not being 100% familar with eachother.

Heres what David Beckham had to say on how September went for the LA Galaxy;

I love the Barclays Premier League, in no other league in the world can you get a team to play brilliantly one weak and not so good the next, to beat the title challenges and then to lose to the relegation fighters. It's what makes the english game so exciting, you really do not know whats going to happen next, whos going to win or whos going to lose. It makes it incredably difficult to guess whats going to happen as a manager and work out which games to rotate to side and which to play the strongest eleven.

I was pleased with our start to the month and thought we were unlucky not to beat Birmingham more comforatably as if you take out the own goals we were silly enough to score then we win 4 - 1 and that tells a completely different story of how the game went. The result against West Brom at home was probably the most hard to take so far as a manager as I was sure I got it tacticly right and I had to motivated the players but credit to West Brom they ripped our plans apart and after the second goal went in they knocked the stuffing out of us regardless of our goal near the end of the game. The game against Sheffield United was dissapointing but I think we should take it as a learning experience and know what to do should be come up against a hard working lower league side again in what ever competition. I did rotate the side but thats no excuse to lose the game as I trust every single player in that dressing room to produce their best every time they walk out onto the pitch.

I honestly can not wait for October to see what surprises and dissapointments come up, its another massive month for us as we face Stoke, Bolton and West Ham who are all likely to be our main rivals this season. We also have a home game against Tottenham and that will be a test to see how far we have come and to prove ourselves against one of the best teams in Europe. Thankyou again to our fans for your brilliant support and I hope you enjoy the LA Galaxys next few matches, see you next month.

Breaking News Update

A New CEO Arrives

The LA Galaxy today announced the arrival of new Chief Executive Peter Kenyon, the former Chelsea man had been out of work for a while now and is said to be excited by the challenge of getting down to the down to the day to day running of a football club.

This is what Peter Kenyon had to say about his new job at the Galaxy;​

When I got the call from Larry Ellison offering me to opportunity to work at the Los Angeles Galaxy I wasn't sure as at first I was completely aware of what the club was trying to achieve but as soon as me and Larry got chatting it became clear that this was a project I really wanted to get involved with.​

As I'm sure you all already know the club have some big plans for the future and the arrival of the Galaxy in the Premier League has been a massive shake up of english football, however the club is yet to announce some of its biggest dreams for the Galaxy but we are likely to do so in the very near future. To give you all a taste of what we are planning to announce The Los Angeles Galaxy will not only be having a 4 game tour in the USA during the February 2011 international break but we will be taking Barclays Premier League matches to the United States. At this time the plans are to play the LA Galaxys home game against Blackburn Rovers in the USA, we are working hard to schedule more live premier league games to take back to America.​

I think what the Galaxy have achieved to far on the pitch has been fantastic and some of the results have been truely spectacular, I am looking forward to a long and hopefully succesful working relationship with David Beckham.​

Thankyou​

I will be releasing the October update tomorrow and more of the Galaxys big plans. Keep commenting guys to let me know your following :)

October Update

Okay so the Galaxy can talk the talk, they have so far walked the walked, but they haven't had a consitant month of positive results yet. Until they have this then in my mind they can't be considered a strong Premier League team, they will still be though of as a lucky team who can pick themselves up against the big teams and maybe get a fluke goal. What the Galaxy need to do is to beat the teams around them in the league, they need to destroy teams, they need to have a nervous win and they need to win ugly. This is what the big teams do, this is what the succesful teams do.

They have a massive opportunity to achieve this in October where they will face Stoke, Bolton, West Ham and perhaps a harder match against Tottenham. This is where the Galaxy need to stamp their mark on the Barclays Premier League. Yes its going to be difficult to get a result away at Bolton and West Ham and yes beating Tottenham is a hard task for any team let alone a team that only came together a matter of months ago under a manager with to experience, but this is what will be a test of how far they have come and how far they can go.

With regards to the news that new CEO Peter Kenyon announced about the Galaxy taking the Premier League to the USA it is evidence to the FA that they mean business when they say they want to take the game around world and open it up to new markets but I will believe it when I see it. Many teams before have said they are going to play matches abroad and its never happened, so good luck to them if they really do pull it off but I have my doubts.

Premier League Fixtures
Stoke ( H )
Bolton ( A )
West Ham ( A )
Tottenham ( H )

Home
Galaxy vs Stoke
1 - 0
Ryan Shawcross ( 73 )​

Away
Bolton vs Galaxy
4 - 2
Jordan Henderson ( 4 )
Kevin Davies ( 12, 29 )
Lee Chung Yong ( 35 )
Stuart Holden ( 43 )
Landon Donovan ( 80 )​

Away
West Ham vs Galaxy
0 - 0​

Home
Galaxy vs Tottenham
2 - 1
Gareth Bale ( 55 )
George Boyd ( 61 )
Andrew Driver ( 74 )​

Summary of Month

Some will say that October has been a good month for the Galaxy, they picked up 7 points out of a possible 12. They beat Tottenham and Stoke at home as well as a draw away at West Ham. However I am of a different opinion, I don't think the LA Galaxy have proven anything this month and because of this I still have my doubts about them. They failed to beat either Bolton or West Ham away from home and that was all I was saying they should be achieving this month. The result against Spurs and Stoke was good but not overly convincing as there was only a one goal difference between the Galaxy and their opponents in either game. Another reason why October hasn't been a hugely succesful month is that in November they will face their biggest challenge yet as in every match they will be tested, in every match they will go in as the underdogs. History suggests that this isn't a bad thing where the Galaxy are concearned but I just wonder when their luck will run out.​

This is what David Beckham had to say on October;​

I'm pleased with how the boys performed in October, I felt that they put in a good account of themselves in each match and look a good unit. The dressing room is now starting to become a family and in the long run this will help the team no end, once they want to play for each other and will give everything for the club then the only place this club can go is forward. The results against Stoke and Tottenham were obviously very good and the draw away at West Ham were I know just how hard it is to get a result there and to get a draw in my opinion is almost as good as a win so we are happy with that. In the Bolton game I think perhaps a lack of majority played a part as we went a goal up and then they scored, once this happened we just fell apart, heads dropped and I knew we were going to be on the end of a hiding. However they did the club proud by sucking it up and getting a second goal to lower the margin of defeat and to get not lose again in October.​

November is going to be an enormous challenge for us as we face Chelsea, Man City and Aston Villa away as well as home games against Newcastle and Everton. Every game is a potential trip, in each game we are expected to pick up nothing and get our bottoms smacked so to speak, its up to us to make sure this doesn't happen and that we upset the odds a little bit.​

Im loving this story, found it today and will continue to follow it! Love the idea of putting LA Galaxy in the Premier League.

Im looking forward to it mate.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

When will the next update be posted?

Im looking forward to it mate.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

When will the next update be posted?

sorry mate was going to post last night but was busy watching the Spurs game, I'll update now :)

November Update

There will be many different views on how October went for the Galaxy, some will say they did very well as they only lost 1 game and picked up 7 points from 12, others will say that they failed to string together 2 or more wins and got beaten fairly heavily by Bolton. But thats the brilliant thing about football everybody can have their own opinion, they're own view and its not right or wrong. I think by now everybody knows my opinion that October was not a great month for the Galaxy and they need to put that right in November but as ever in the Premier League, the games in each month just get harder and harder.

The Galaxy need to pick up at least 6 points from November if they are to consider it a good month, anything less has to be called a failiure and in my opinion alarm bells need to be ringing as if they are to compete in the premier league, if they are to justify their large transfer spending then they need to get results on the pitch week in week out.

We will learn alot about David Beckham in November as he was 5 games to prepare is team for, each game is likely to throw something new up and there will be good days and bad days so it will be a test to see if Beckham can keep his players carm and level headed throughout. Up till now his tactics have remained fairly similar and he hasn't changed a huge amound in league games, now though is the time for some slight changes just so that the LA Galaxy don't become predictable because in this league if your predictable teams will work you out and you will get beaten.

Premier League Fixtures
Chelsea ( A )
Newcastle ( H )
Man City ( A )
Everton ( H )
Aston Villa ( A )

Away
Chelsea vs Galaxy
0 - 0​

Home
Galaxy vs Newcastle
3 - 2
Nathaniel Clyne ( 47 )
Stephen Ireland ( 55 )
Cameron Jerome ( 81, 87 )
Matt Jarvis ( 85 )​

Away
Man City vs Galaxy
1 - 0
Edin Dzeko ( 57 )​

Home
Galaxy vs Everton
1 - 1
Jermain Beckford ( 11 )
Andrew Driver ( 60 )​

Away
Aston Villa vs Galaxy
1 - 2
Seamus Coleman ( 1 )
Andrew Driver ( 45 )
Cameron Jerome ( 69 )​

Summary of Month

Well done Los Angeles Galaxy, you've done exactly what I expected and for the first time I think we can take the Galaxy as a serious Premier League team. They have got results away and at home this month, they went to Chelsea and kept Drogba and Torres quiet and to win away at Villa after going a goal down in the first minute was a great result.​

Finally Beckham has managed to get Cameron Jerome to score regularly with the help of Andrew Driver this month. Its been said by some others in the media that Driver is the Scottish C. Ronaldo, I'm still not convinced of this and quite rightly David Beckham has kept quiet on this matter.​

Heres what David Beckham has said on how the LA Galaxy went in November;​

A good month for us in November we won some games and kept some clean sheets which I'm actually more pleased with then the wins. The wins over Newcastle and Aston Villa were good as it gave us confidence that we can win big games in the Premier League and of course the Chelsea result wasa crucial one for us as it gave us the momentum to get resuls in our other games this month.​

I'm thrilled for Cameron Jerome as he started scoring the goals we all knew he could, hes the first in at training and the last off. He works hard all week and often outs in extra training to improve his game and finally its now paying off for him. Another player who impressed with both his goal scoring and his assists is Andrew Driver since his move to us from Hearts hes really settled in well and is proving his critics wrong and the people who big him up right. The rest of the players are all playing well and its starting to create a bit of a nice selection problem. All my playing career I heart managers say that they have a selection problem and its horrible but I love it, I like being able to select any players in my squad and know that they will all give 100% and perform to the best of their abilitys.​

Next month is the Galaxy vs Blackburn premier league USA game so will be releasing a special update for that game as well as one for December. keep comenting guys :)