The "Apprentice Style" Managerial Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGW

Reaction score
Came up with this idea last night while just having a think. I think it's quite a good idea, but then again, I came up with it lol. Anyway, enough of me talking **** in this intro, here is a vague jist of the blueprint.

The Concept
Basically, 10 people will take part in this challenge with a team of my choosing. All the competitors will take part with the same team and the same db size. For example, week 1 may be, Malaga with a small db, etc. etc. After a point in the game, you will submit all relevant screenshots to help with my decision. (More on that later). Month by month one of you will be eliminated, by Alan Sugar's finger of destruction, and you will not be able to participate in the monthly challenge anymore.

0_62_320.jpg

The Decisions and Results
So as you know, people will be continuously eliminated from the game. After each month, bad results, dodgy morale, dreadful signings might result in you getting sacked. Only one person will be sacked at a specific game time, and I will choose who that is, on the quantities above. The specific game times are -

Pre-Season (up to first game of season). End of September. End of October. End of November. End of December. End of Winter Transfer Window. End of February. End of March, End of Season.

I hope you understand the concept, more to come later, with team choices depending on turn out, but for the first challenge, I will be looking for 10 takers

Laters :)

TGW

1. JakeHartlepool10
2. FulhamFTW
3. EduinJBL
4. kelanf7
5. iNickStuff
6. Johnny_Barth
7. The Shots
9. Tommo43

Witsel, Nixa eliminated for being *****

BACK-UP 1 - DMF
BACK-UP 2 - Sam.Mkd

Last edited:
This sounds fun but a bit complicated, Im quite happy to join in :)

I may join but I really like the concept. I just need to brush up on a few things first.

Don't count me out though.

I may join but I really like the concept. I just need to brush up on a few things first.

Don't count me out though.

Cool, I'll reserve a place out for you when you come back :)

This looks interesting, would have joined if my exams weren't on :( Sorry.

Only 2 more places, + one back-up in case iNickStuff declines :)

Il Join In. Can you PM me when it starts incase i miss out or dont see mate

I'll take part if there is still space.

If you ever do this again at a later date I'd love to do it, got exams on though so I can't take part.

Right, ok, the 10 are in, but I need iNickStuff to confirm. DMF and kelanf7 are the back-ups if anyone withdraws. First challenge will be thought up and posted for this evening :)

Good luck all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.