The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Seems like West Brom are doing us a favor. They are playing really well.

Gibbs out is actually quite a problem, because it pushed Vermaelen to left back and potentially brings Miguel or Djourou back. Which is like starting every game 0-2 down.

lol and ironically i placed a bet for the baggies to win 1-0 in the fm-base predictions

win ftw!!!

I put 20€ on 1-0 Chelsea win. Don't mind at all cos we have now firm hold on 4th spot.

lose ftw!!! :D

Arsenal have equalized out of the 'blue' and won the game in spectacular fashion, and with a volley out of the 'blue' :)

Obviously Szczesny was reading this thread and decided he needs to play better. Har har har.

Apparently Arteta is okay and it was only precautionary measure to take him to hospital. He's travelled back with rest of the squad.

Twitter

Podolski with a great header against Hoppenheim.

Please please come to Arsenal.

Arjen Robben looking to move on summer. Could be the transfer to convince RVP to stay.

Mikel Arteta has spoken of his terror after suffering concussion during Arsenal's 2-1 win over Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday.

The Gunners midfielder was involved in an incident with Jordan Henderson that led to the Spaniard having to be rushed to hospital.

The 29-year-old left the field to applause from both sets of supporters and admits the injury was a scary one.

"I have suffered the biggest fear of my life," Arteta told Radio Marca.

"I only remember the fall by the blow and nothing after. It was terrifying but now I am better.

"Sincerely, I do not remember too much apart from the impact. I have heard people applauded me as I left the field and I am grateful for this reception."

Arteta's recovery has been swift and the player already has an eye on Arsenal's next opponents in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday.

"I want to be available for this Tuesday against Milan," he added.

Just not rush yourself back Mikel :)

Good weekend for the Gunners. A win and losses for Spurs and Chelsea. A third place finish looking possible. Let's hope the form keeps going.

Arjen Robben looking to move on summer. Could be the transfer to convince RVP to stay.

I wouldn't mind seeing him as a Gunner, but he doesn't really fit Wenger's usual youth-first policy. I could be proven wrong, but I don't have my hopes up for this one.

No chance, he will want too much for wages as he's at the pinnacle of his career, has known to be injury prone, and means we will have Walcott, Gervinho, Chamberlain and Miaiychi plus perhaps Podlolski (+Robben?) with RVP centre. Can't see it happening, though you can't deny Robben would be a step up from Walcott.

i would like to see him, but he to is injury prone ;L .but wont be a bad buy tbh,

[video=youtube;fbtXB000GCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtXB000GCY[/video]

Back