Shots - 1, on target - 1
Successful dribbles - 4
Times dispossessed - 0
Turnovers won - 2
Interceptions - 1
Successful passes - 47
Key passes - 1
Pass accuracy - 94%

Like his never gone. Have much higher hopes now going into OT next weekend.

I'd say with 4 new players we would be really capable of title push.
1. New GK to provide competition for Szczesny, 2. LB who can defend unlike Santos. 3. Song replacement 4. Jovetic.

Jovetic would be a truly lethal signing for you.

Jovetic would be a truly lethal signing for you.

Yeah, would be perfect fit. Doubt any team can sign him in january window though. Fiorentina rely on him too much and would take more than reported 25m € they were demanding in summer. Still might be worth a try to go with sneaky 15m + Djourou & Chamakh bid.

I can't see the club spending money on him, to be honest.

Tonight's team sheet looks pretty much total second strong, nobody from the first XI from the weekend playing as far as I remember, but a few promising players to watch. Would be good to see how Chamakh plays with Gnarbs.

Also, great save from Martinez, off the post, "saved it" when it hit him on the back of the head and bounces out. Don't see De Gea doing that do you? Thought not.

Last edited:
Shocking defending. Fortunately, at least there are some minutes left. Defence/shape looks very poor.

Yeah still shocking defending. OG for Koscielny, along with him completely misreading the first goal and letting the runner just scoot in behind him. Considering he gave away a pen for France in the last international fixture, perhaps he needs to find a bit of form before we get back to the league.

Frankly I'd rather they lose 10-0 and start putting a bit more work in on the training ground and put some graft in. This isn't about team changes, there are some solid players on the pitch, they need to work at it and get stuck in.

Not sure what's the most embarrassing, the way Arsenal are playing or the fact that I put £20 on them to win when they went a goal down...

Props to you for coming out and saying that, but I think it's fair to say it's going to be a long night ;)

Luckily I've got a skype call organsised, so I'm not going to be enduring it!

Back