The Art of Football - Made in Florence

Yeah, well done on the double. I got beaten to the double last season by Juventus...:mad:
Just starting my 4th season as manager, also took over as manager of England too, so see how that goes..

Juventus are always a tricky team, too much Creativity in their packed midfield :mad:

------

I lost to Atalanta on the last day of the season 2-1. Which is wierd as they are usually one of my whipping teams.

Edit: lost data.

Pre-Season Top Scorer: Juan Manuel Vargas (3 Goals)

[/CENTER]

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

js0ys6.jpg

Champions Reveal new signings

RennellaVincenzo_742766.jpg
esposito-andrea.jpg

Two new signings were revealed at the Artemio Franchi on a Roasting Italian summer evening last night. Lecce defender Andrea Esposito, who was on loan at Genoa last season joined for £7.5M meanwhile Vincenzo Rennella singed from Genoa and Inter Milan for a combined fee of £6.75M.

Mexican Super-Kid Leobardo Davilla also joined for a fee of £10M from America.

--------------

Davilla is a regen that I found. with the most amazing stats. Hes a CM, ill get a pic later.

Last edited:
good signings mate, eagerly awaiting to see how good that regen is!
by the by, got a new story up, it's a crewe alexandra story so please follow xD

ambitious goals but your well on your way the regen one might take a long while though

ambitious goals but your well on your way the regen one might take a long while though

Yeah but ive always been a sucker for home-grown players :p, and it helps me keep motivated to continue the save.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Updates coming tonight :D

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------
Edited because I lost the data.

Last edited:
Unlucky man! Especially with the ruled out goals, could have turned it around!

Thanks Finn :D

Goal video coming soon! uploading atm.

haa you never did the replay.
not soon anyway lol. good win though mate kiu :)

haa you never did the replay.
not soon anyway lol. good win though mate kiu :)

Yeah my bad :S

I will try post it ASAP. Although im taking a little break from this for a while to manage Getafe, check it out (H)