#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

second year everton
Is it really strange the overall corner score of all the league tbh, usually on epl pool and city reach like 14-16.
Question was something like what kind of players do you have or i can run a vacation on normal everton? did you changed much?

Is it really strange the overall corner score of all the league tbh, usually on epl pool and city reach like 14-16.
Question was something like what kind of players do you have or i can run a vacation on normal everton? did you changed much?
it was a fresh save, no player database changes. goals from corners just seemed to not work that much. you can run a vacation with Everton and see if the problem is just my side.

it was a fresh save, no player database changes. goals from corners just seemed to not work that much. you can run a vacation with Everton and see if the problem is just my side.
Just running some test did just 15/16 goals in 2 (each) season, checking now with some tweaks o.o it's like something bugging, takers are like 12/13 not even that bad idk,running some more to check it out

Did some test,basically for some reason: those defenders can't really jump or get goals from corners, there is no someone that even know how to take them max is 12/13 but what i've see is something like the corner start the defender miss it and the striker end it with the goal.
But it's not going count as a corner goal for the engine but just normal.

1675482762041.png

So since we wanted to know, i've played with the DL, i am sure you can get better results if you study your players even more, but i really don't know those players since i've never used Everton before.
Long story short we went from :

18/15/14/18 which is good considerating that normal teams on EPL with normal routine (Near post L/R) would do max 8-10 goals on average.

But we wanted to juice it out more,so i've checked the players and found out :
1675483098432.png

We had this boy so i've adapted the routine to focus him and went to:
1675483162745.png

23 Goals from corners and 104 goals overall ain't bad for this kind of team.

Did even a decent season overall
1675483249592.png

This routine isn't really a game-breaking but is good to juice out the potential of the players,but keep in mind that in order to make it work you guys need good takers not saying KDB 12/14 like on everton is enough. But the must is a good Header. Doesn't matter who is you can change and adapt the set-routine and focus to your best.

So for resume : Check out if the DL (Defensive Line) is optimal for your team Check if you have decent takers and good Header, or at least try to pick the best for the job.
Hope this help out.

Attachments

• 2strset.png
    2strset.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 1strset.png
    1strset.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 5e.png
    5e.png
    412.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 4e.png
    4e.png
    432.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 3e.png
    3e.png
    429.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 1e.png
    1e.png
    447.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 2e.png
    2e.png
    436.5 KB · Views: 137
im using 424 extreme volt IV , what u think about wingers ? aml should left food and using cross player or right foot and like strikers , its same question about amr . sorry for bad english :)

im using 424 extreme volt IV , what u think about wingers ? aml should left food and using cross player or right foot and like strikers , its same question about amr . sorry for bad english :)
You can try it if you like it more I don't think is gonna be bad

i didnt change its IF , i mean my aml is right foot and amr is left food . is this true or aml should left foot ? and amr should right foot ?
AML should be on right foot and AMR on left foot but if they know how to play the role i don't know if it matter. You can even try wingers they will cross more for strikers :p

Check this out!

Join discord!

If Anyone have a good tactic to test let me know, i am running some benchmark as well :cool:

Last edited:
can u test this tactic in ur league ? this is tweak from another ppl tactic

Attachments

• tactic.fmf
    45.3 KB · Views: 39
4132 Extreme Diamond Volts II
At the moment is the best tactic on Delicious League; Gonna try later to test it with BWM on (D) and check if that it can be improved.

Won the league first season with Everton and over 90 points. Lost one game. No one dominated us, did switch to cautious in a couple of away games when they had too many highlights and it was better.

Bought Beljo and loaned Thiaw in the first window. Got more money and bought Schjelderup and Talles Magno in January.

Pickford, Mykolenko, Onana, O'Neil, Gordon, Calvert Lewin and Rondon all played very well from the original squad. The new signings were needed for depth and as the season progressed they got better within the team.

The tactic is too good. I'm guessing you can win most leagues with average to good sides

Attachments

• Everton first season transfers.png
    Everton first season transfers.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Won the league first season with Everton and over 90 points. Lost one game. No one dominated us, did switch to cautious in a couple of away games when they had too many highlights and it was better.

Bought Beljo and loaned Thiaw in the first window. Got more money and bought Schjelderup and Talles Magno in January.

Pickford, Mykolenko, Onana, O'Neil, Gordon, Calvert Lewin and Rondon all played very well from the original squad. The new signings were needed for depth and as the season progressed they got better within the team.

The tactic is too good. I'm guessing you can win most leagues with average to good sides
Diamond?

Diamond volts II? Amazing 👏👏

Totaly happy is working even with Everton! I had some problem doing vacation test for routine-corners with them :eek:

433 Hall of Fame Focus Striker
Just changed the routine to the Striker and this happened 43 goals scored on EPL just from corners (ok he is Haaland the beast), gonna try even with Scamacca and others :p
Just checking out even 433 with 2 cms instead of Volantes,running test on my test-league as well.

1675676124435.png

Attachments

• 7c.png
    7c.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 6c.png
    6c.png
    378 KB · Views: 141
  • 5c.png
    5c.png
    375.3 KB · Views: 156
  • 3c.png
    3c.png
    556.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 4c.png
    4c.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 204
  • 2c.png
    2c.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 1c.png
    1c.png
    666.4 KB · Views: 343
  • 433 Hall of Fame Focus Striker.fmf
    46 KB · Views: 265
Totaly happy is working even with Everton! I had some problem doing vacation test for routine-corners with them :eek:

You have to change corners manually with Everton as the centre backs aren't natural for them. Thiaw and Mina were good but don't always play DCR, otherwise I set them to Calvert Lewin.