Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bit of casual racism in the OP there haha.

It's refreshing to see a decent story OP for once. Good work.

Nice bit of casual racism in the OP there haha.

It's refreshing to see a decent story OP for once. Good work.
Lool. Tried to keep it as clean as possible, as in not making him talk like a gangster or anything ha.

Been a while since I've been on here but had to make a comment about this once Mr King notified me of this... Top Work lad :)

Once again thanks for all the likes on the OP and stuff, 16 likes is probably the most I've seen for a story OP before so that's quality haha.

Sadly won't be any more updates tonight, or tomorrow, as I'm busy all day tomorrow and I think I've had enough of continually typing for tonight :)

I have an assignment I need to finish on Sunday night, so after that's done, hopefully I'll be able to update this again.

This is just class, making me laugh quite a lot. Deffo keep it up :)

very nice Max, brilliantly humourous story :D

Hola homos.

So yeah, here is the August update, enjoy! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

westbrombanner.jpg

West Brom suffer wank stain start to the season!

After gaining just 1 piece of **** point in their first 3 games, West Brom look like they may be the retards of the Premier League! Although their games were against Aston Villa at home, Everton away, and Spurs at home, Max King has labelled his side 'mental patients lost on in the middle of a pitch' after this month.

West Brom started the season at home to Villa..

West Brom throw away 2-0 lead and draw 3-3 against big rivals!

dawestbromfitties.jpg

Prostitutes hired by Max King pre-match to get the players 'up' for it!

First half goals from Marek Cech and Anthony Annan made it seem like West Brom may have an amazing start to the season ahead of them, but Gabby Agbonlahor had different plans! After the break Villa came out a different, rejuvenated side, and somehow Emile 'can't do step overs' Heskey scored for Villa to make it 2-1! Villa continued piling on the pressure towards West Brom, and it only took until the 60th minute of the game for West Brom to lose their lead when Agbonlahor bursted through and smashed in an equaliser. Sadly Agbonlahor was running so fast, he couldn't physically stop, and accidentally ran into Oswaldo Sanchez, therefore flinging them into the goal. After the events, Sanchez no longer had **** virginity.

But Odemwingie put West Brom back in front straight from the kick off, with a 40 yard screamer that fizzed past Brad Friedel's spud head and into the back of the net! Baggies fans were ecstatic with the equaliser, but they couldn't celebrate for long. Just 12 minutes later and Agbonlahor scored once again for Villa as Ashley Young's drilled cross met Agbonlahor's shiny head to equalise once again in this thriller.

We caught up with Max King afterwards..

Interviewer said:
Max, you must be pretty gutted to of lost that lead in such a big game?

Max King said:
Oh suck my dong. We deserved to win, that ******** Agbonlahor ruined it for us, and also ruined Sanchez's ***! Sanchez will deal with him though. The Mexican Mafia shall destroy Agbonlahor! :D

Interviewer said:

West Brom's second game of the season was an away day at Goodison Park, against established Premier League side, Everton..

West Brom destroyed by Fellaini's afro!

fellainiafro.jpg

Fellaini preparing to attack with his afro!

West Brom were left helpless as Everton walked all over them at Goodison Park, beating them 3-0 and giving them a real taste of what the Premier League is like. Yakubu grabbed the first goal of the game, after Tamas lost the ball easily in defence, Yakubu pounced and punished The Baggies poor concentration, and made it 1-0 to the home side. The sides went in with a 1-0 scoreline at the break, but it only took Fellaini 3 minutes of the second half to get himself on the scoresheet, after using his massive afro to connect to Leighton Baines cross. Most West Brom fans had left by the time Fellaini made it 3-0 and got his second, and even Max King was caught at the back of the stands smoking weed whilst his team were destroyed even more!

This is what Max King had to say post match..

Interviewer said:
Max, poor result today for you, and also a performance by your team, but also you as manager. You were caught smoking weed!

Max King said:
I wouldn't called it a poor performance at all. I didn't even cough when I smoked it, I thought I was quality!

Interviewer said:
Right.. well what about your team on the pitch?

Max King said:
Oh.. urm.. yeah absolutely ******* world class so pleased with them..

Interviewer said:
..You lost 3-0.

Max King said:
We lost!? Thank ****! I betted against us earlier today! :D

..So yeah.

Next up for West Brom was Tottenham at home. A very tough start to the season for The Baggies, with all 3 games against teams that have been in Europe in the past few seasons.

Baggies fall short once again even though they dominate!

dorrans.jpg

Dorrans receiving something.. but it's not the ball.

Despite giving 100% and really quite dominating Spurs, West Brom were beaten. 3-1 in a result that leaves them 19th in the league, conceding 9 goals in 3 games but also scoring 4. West Brom's shaky start probably didn't help them at all, with Van Der Vaart scoring a long effort curler to stun West Brom after just 8 minutes. They then found themselves 2-0 down after Jermain 'arrogant *****' Defoe doubled the lead just 8 minutes later, making it 2-0 before 20 minutes had even been played.

West Brom came more into the game as it went on but even bringing of Vaclav 'paedo' Kadlec didn't scare Gomes enough to let West Brom score. Defoe made it 3-0 after 61 minutes, and a consolation goal by Ishmael Miller was all they could get from this game.

Another ***** performance by West Brom and Max King is already on the ropes..

Interviewer said:
Still no win and we're 3 games into the season now, are you worried?

Max King said:
Of course I'm ******* worried! I've already had 6 bags of **** set on fire and put through my letter box! I can't even have a letterbox anymore, the postman has to climb up on my roof and put it through my ******* chimney! Bunch of wankers! :'(

So.. 3 games and West Brom are all over the place. Prostitutes being purchased for rival games, the manager smoking weed on away game, and 9 goals conceded. Hopefully for Max King's sake, and for his house, they'll start winning soon!

Here's the league table just to show how much of a bunch of twats we are! :D

westbromtable3games.jpg

Yes we are ****..

And a new add to the story will be..

Every monthly update, I shall post a picture of me showing a facial expression of how I thought the month has gone! :D I do not plan these faces to be normal and boring, and I may look slightly retarded in some. But I am not a weirdo.. I just have a good imagination and sense of humour :)

So. We've had a really, really.. really **** month. So it's only fair that this should be my feelings for this month.

picture56y.jpg

Aren't I just bootiful!? <)

But yeah. That's the first month, August. Hope your still enjoying and it's still making you laugh!

If you've got anything you want me too include, e.g abusing certain members (not harshly but in a joking way) then I shall try to include it. If you want that though, PM me it please so the thread doesn't get clogged and so other people can't see it, so they don't get offended..

and basically cry.

Thanks for reading! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.