I'll take over Liverpool and win titles the next 20 years, and you won't get ****! <)

Only one problem there. What if i get the Job first :p

Im off till evening time now guys, will do more editing later when i have the time.

I see myself on the beach in Sunny Spain with the Champions League trophy in hand, ill give it maybe 4-5 years :p

Joint lowest :/

haha, what's the reps then Steve?

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

....Assistant to the legendary England, Spain, Man United, Barcelona, Lyon and France manager Sir Kristof of Papalopadopaflopaulos :p

Fight talk! Tbh though, id be happy with winning 3 world cups, 10 champions leagues, and 15 premier leagues.. id settle for that :p!

Guess I need to spam post for a few weeks to get my posts per day up <)

First Name: George
Surname: Mooney
DoB: 28/10
City Of Birth: London
Nationality: England
Intl Caps/goals: 100/10
Second nationality:
Languages(max 3): English, Spanish, French
Preferred Formation: 4-2-3-1
Personal Attributes high (2): Ambition, Pressure
Personal Attributes low(2): Loyalty, Sportsmanship
Tactical attributes high( 4): Attacking, Tempo, Use of playmaker, Use of subs
Tactical attributes low(4): Sitting back, Offside, Free roles, Flamboyancy
Non Tactical attributes high(4): Buying players, Judging player ability, Motivating, Hardness of training
Non Tactical attributes low(4): Coaching fitness, coaching GKs, Squad rotation, Mind games
Tendancies(max 3): Will use target man, Will use counter-attacking, Will make early tactical changes

Fight talk! Tbh though, id be happy with winning 3 world cups, 10 champions leagues, and 15 premier leagues.. id settle for that :p!

Talk about low expectations ;) To be honest i see myself in La Liga winning everything with either At Madrid or Bilbao :)

Going to do the rest of the editing now and will see if anybody hasnt done their app yet. If everythings done there may be an update tonight but wont be for a few hours :)

I've gotta get some shut-eye now, up early tomorrow but I'll be posting all day while I'm at work, it's a really quiet week.

Ok i have recieved the last of the PM's. Now have all 20 players in the list.
Currently 10 created. 10 to do(will have them done tonight)
No update tonight as it will be late. So I will run the game on holiday overnight and if theres any problems ill fix in the morning before i start the game.
Expect an update sometime around 12PM (any times i post will be GMT).

Just one or 2 things I would like to say before i begin. I firstly want to thank everybody for the intrest in this game, including those who didnt get a spot this time around. I would also like to thank the guys from the old BaP for giving me a few ideas. And I must thank I7IDanny for all his help and helping to test the basics. It really wouldnt have been possible without all his help ;)

On another note, there will be 2/3 updates per day maximum. Not going to do 5 a day like in the last BaP as I like to think I have a life ;)

If anybody wants to make any last minute changes please leave a comment at some point tonight as when the game starts tomorrow it will be too late.
Enjoy :D

Last edited:
And I must thank I7IDanny for all his help and helping to test the basics.

Thank you very much, could go as far as it couldn't be possible without my help ;)

On another note, there will be 2/3 updates per day maximum. Not going to do 5 a day like in the last BaP as I like to think I have a life ;)

You LIKE to think you do :p Haha, just kidding mate.

And I must thank I7IDanny for all his help and helping to test the basics. It really wouldnt have been possible without all his help ;)

Thank you very much, could go as far as it couldn't be possible without my help ;)

That any better for ya ;) Ah im just buzzing. I should stop getting side tracked or ill be up half the night doing them...
Really hoping this runs ok with twice as many managers... :/

That any better for ya ;) Ah im just buzzing. I should stop getting side tracked or ill be up half the night doing them...
Really hoping this runs ok with twice as many managers... :/

You don't have a life Steve. So go make them ******* updates will ya!

Nah fair is fair. Not gonna be able to see them before 4 (GMT+1) anyways, as i'm at work lol

yea, sorry, what about PA and CA ?

Ca is between 140-170(look at page 8 to see what you got). Was randomly selected to be fair.
PA is at 200 so theres a chance of becoming world Class manager.

I would have prefered to start with a lower CA but during testing the test dummies found it hard to get jobs and retired.

Most managers will have a national rep and some will have continental. :)

Ca is between 140-170(look at page 8 to see what you got). Was randomly selected to be fair.
PA is at 200 so theres a chance of becoming world Class manager.

I would have prefered to start with a lower CA but during testing the test dummies found it hard to get jobs and retired.

Most managers will have a national rep and some will have continental. :)

I skipped that page. Looking good, 165CA.

Yeah,you were one of the lucky ones, should be going for mid table premiership jobs once they become available. :)

Finished the editing now and holidaying now to test. If theres any problems i will adjust accordingly.

Still set for a 12pm update tomorrow. :)

You don't have a life Steve. So go make them ******* updates will ya!

Nah fair is fair. Not gonna be able to see them before 4 (GMT+1) anyways, as i'm at work lol

Be quiet or i will bitchslap you ;) lol

IMPORTANt NOTICE:

Ok guys,after testing and it seems that jobs are hard to come by regardless of the reputation of the managers. All managers have been employed but currently 10 are out of work as they take on hopless jobs.

Im going to assign all managers to a club at the beginning to get some experience. They will be assigned random clubs in second tier leagues. If you have a preference of league/club please inform me by 11AM. First come first served.
Leagues loaded are: England,Spain,Italy,Germany,France,Portugal,Holland,Scotland and Ireland. Please dont request a Premier League/Ligue 1/Serie A club as your request will be rejected.
If you dont reply to this message i shall assign random clubs.

Edit:
Im going to pick TSV 1860 Munchen in the German Second Division.

Last edited: