The Barca dream.

ollie56

Reaction score
I am going to see if I can rediscover this season's form if of the real Barca team. I have had Barca before and Messi has not done well ever so he needs to step up to the plate on FMH.

What are you on about? oO)

I thought this was a story.

Transfers.

Transfers:
IN.
David Villa 32Million
Olic 13Million
Chantome 7Million
Sissoko 7Million
Isla 7Million
Sanchez 12Million
Moreno 6.25Million

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

What are you on about? oO)

I thought this was a story.
It is why are you confused. will be happy to explain

I suggest explaining.

Because it makes no sence to me.

If it's a story,then please change the OP to accustom that.

Can I just say you have started six threads...and all of them are stories and most haven't reached past pre-season

Just signed Boruc from Celtic for 10 million. Got him before Real Madrid. shall I play him instead of Valdes or as back up.

Can I just say you have started six threads...and all of them are stories and most haven't reached past pre-season

This sounds like the need of a ban slap..

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Wow,you are a ****** Ollie..

Just signed Boruc from Celtic for 10 million. Got him before Real Madrid. shall I play him instead of Valdes or as back up.

or maybe you should stop posting pointless threads.

:'(

Not really called for was it?

I'm just frustrated..

But then again,making six pointless stories,all of which have been closed,using FMH and not even going past pre-season,now going for a seventh has the need of some understandable anger in it.

Oh just shut up and let him get on with it ffs.

Kituno if you don't like it don't read it and go do something productive for the site instead of insulting people.

If I want to be angry with him,then I will.
Look, if you don't like the thread, or Ollie infact, then get off the thread tbh and stop being so stubborn.

Anymore pointless/off topic posts will get infractions.

Only stoke did not go past pre season

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

This sounds like the need of a ban slap..

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Wow,you are a ****** Ollie..
What are you all talking about

Just leave it Ollie, he was infracted for it and we'll leave it at that.

Oh just shut up and let him get on with it ffs.

Kituno if you don't like it don't read it and go do something productive for the site instead of insulting people.
Thankyou I have not stuck too much to my stories but my last one (the career of ollie Emmerson) my PSP crashed.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

hia ollie who did u sell to get all that money !!!!
ON FMH with Barca (i don't know why) You get 105 Million.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

I suggest explaining.

Because it makes no sence to me.
What makes no sence?

For my previous comment Ollie I apolozise.

Good Luck :)