The Barca dream.

For my previous comment Ollie I apolozise.

Good Luck :)
Ok. Ill forgive you cos you apologized

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Iniesta wants a transfer I said no and gave him new contract. he is on 95 K a week

Spanish super cup.

My team for the super cup versus Real Madrid.
GK: Boruc
LB: Abidal
RB: Alves
CB: Marquez
CB: Milito
DM: Toure
CM: Xavi
AM: Sanchez
RF: Messi
LF: Villa
CF: Ibrahimovic
Would play Puyol and Iniesta but both are injured.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

The result of the spanish super cup 1st leg is
Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona
Kaka and Ruiz put pay to chance of 1st trophy.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

There will be the 2nd leg updsate later

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

The second leg of the super cup unfortunately ended 0-0 so real walked away with the trophy but we have the european super cup versus Shaktar

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I have

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

signed wendel for 7 million

Some very bad signings, you have worked on spending your money instead of improving the sqaud as Barca's starting XI is more than capable on its own.

Some very bad signings, you have worked on spending your money instead of improving the sqaud as Barca's starting XI is more than capable on its own.
I have signed players to improve the squad the only player who is in the line up is villa, all the rest are back up players

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Whooo! I have won the European super cup, a 2-0 win over Shaktar Donesk. Goals from Messi and Xavi give us the chance to win the club world championship.

Boruc? Sanchez?

To be honest you have spent £10m on back ups which you could have got more better ones for cheaper (e.g. Camecho).

Anyway, good luck.

Boruc? Sanchez?

To be honest you have spent £10m on back ups which you could have got more better ones for cheaper (e.g. Camecho).

Anyway, good luck.
I have trust in Boruc and Sanchez was reccomended in a scout report and he is one for the future

I was on about you saying that they were both back up players as Villa was your only signing though they are in your starting XI.

I was on about you saying that they were both back up players as Villa was your only signing though they are in your starting XI.
I gave Boruc a game to see how he compared to Valdes and Sanchez was only playing attacking mid as Iniesta was injured

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

September report.
Mallorca0-1Barcelona
Valente(og)
(ECC) Barcelona2-0Kobenhaven
Ibrahimovic,Milito
Barcelona2-0Espanyol
Messi,Ibrahimovic
Malaga1-3Barcelona
Messi,Xavi,Villa
Sporting1-4Barcelona
Alves,Villa(2),Marquez
(ECC) Besiktas1-0Barcelona

Won: 5/6.
Player of the month: Messi
Great opening month for little Leo

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Sorry about the dodgy looking month report

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Sorry everyone I forgot to tell you that the Wendel did not go through as I had to cut back funds so we weren't over the wage budget.
Keep reading!

October 2010 report.
Barcelona0-0Almeria
Really dissapointing draw against weak team. However I had Villa, Ibrahimovic, Messi, Alves and Xavi out. However Almeria are 2nd in the table.
Tenerife2-0Barcelona
A really bad result with Iniesta getting sent off in the 16th minute. No goals in 3 and need to find form fast.
Barcelona1-0Shakhtar
Messi
Our 1st goal and win in 4. Leaves us joint top of ECC table with Shakhtar after everyone playing each other once.
Barcelona4-0Deportivo
Xavi scored a 30yard worlie, Villa scored a driven shot and a penalty and Ibrahimovic tapped in a 4th in a convincing win.
Spanish cup 1st leg.
Osasuna0-1Barcelona
They were the better team on the day but Valdes had good game and Villa put us 1 foot into the next round.
Wins 3/5
Player of the month:
Villa,
Striker managed 3 goals in poor month for the team however we seem to be recovering form

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Looks a solid team. Good Luck.
Thanks, I have a feeling I might need it.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

November 2010 month report.
Valladolid2-1Barcelona
Ibrahimovic got our only goal in a terrible result.
Champions league
Kobenhavn1-1Barcelona
Toure scored opening goal in another bad result.
Big game versus Real

sounds like you have been doing some hardcore PSP gaming today mate you not long started and your breezing through the games 8-|

good luck my son

Right, a few pointers...

Glaring colours and fonts are bad.
Punctuation and correct grammar is good.
Try to organise your story as well, it looks pretty messy! :)

November 2010 month report.
Valladolid2-1Barcelona
Ibrahimovic got our only goal in a terrible result.
Champions league
Kobenhavn1-1Barcelona
Toure scored opening goal in another bad result.
Big game versus Real coming
Barcelona2-0Real Madrid
What a win! Goals from Toure and Sanchez give us excellent win. Only damp spot on the game was that Abidal will be out for a month.
Villa will miss game against his old club after suffering a chest injury.
Barcelona1-1Valencia
A 90th minute goal by Sanchez gave us a well deserved draw.
Uefa Champions league
Barcelona1-0Besiktas
Xavi penalty makes sure of qualification.
Xerez1-4Barcelona
Awesome! Olic scored his first goals for the club with a hat tricka and Ibrahimovic scores on return.
won3/6
Player of the month:
Sanchez
He got playing time as we had attacking injuries and he scored a couple.

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

sounds like you have been doing some hardcore PSP gaming today mate you not long started and your breezing through the games 8-|

good luck my son
Thanks I don't like to keep readers waiting.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Right, a few pointers...

Glaring colours and fonts are bad.
Punctuation and correct grammar is good.
Try to organise your story as well, it looks pretty messy! :)
Fair enough, I think a mothly report is better than one each match and I did it in colour so you can see the difference between each match.

Last edited:
loads of signings but i like your speed :)
but where are you in the league?

1.Deportivo pld 13 pts 27
2.Real Madrid pld 14 pts 26
3.Barcelona pld 12 pts 24
4.At.Madrid pld 13 pts 24.
So we need to win games in hand.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

December report is on it's way

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

We have been drawn against dinamo kiev in the last 16 of the champions league and December's report will involve the club world championship.

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

December report 2010.
Barcelona1-1Getafe
Ibrahimovic got early goal but then they equalized.

Champions league
Shakhtar1-0Barcelona
We still qualified 2nd for the last 16.

Osasuna1-0Barcelona
Bad loss but I rested players for club world championship.

Club world championship semi final.
Barcelona1-0Real Potosi
Xavi goal sees us through to final versus south americans Saprissa.

Barcelona3-0Racing
Olic and Toure both scored from balls in but alves free kick was pick of the bunch.

To end the month ...
The Fifa club world championship.

Olic dropped from team as Messi gets back to full fitness the day before the final.

Saprissa0-4Barcelona
Probably the most easy final ill ever manage. Villa got 2 and Iniesta and Ibrahimovic made us crowned the best club in the world with a stonking 4-0 win.

Won3/6

Player of the month:
Ibrahimovic

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

In case any one was wondering the top 4 of the prem is,
1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Liverpool
4.Man United

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

January report.
There will be no players bought or sold this month.

Athletic0-0Barcelona
One of the most boring games I have ever been a manager in, 1 shot in the whole game and that was from a left back.

Spanish cup 4th round 2nd leg.
Barcelona1-0Osasuna
Villa goal gives us 2-0 aggregate win and sends us through to the 5th round.

Barcelona0-0Zaragoza
About the Almeria game that is now the 2nd most boring game I have ever managed. 0 shots for either team today.

Spanish cup 5th round 1st leg
Xerez1-0Barcelona
Terrible loss which gives us work to do in the 2nd leg.

Sevilla1-5Barcelona
The best win so far this season in the league. Ibrahimovic got a brace including a trademark free kick and Messi, Marquez and Chantome added the rest.

Spanish cup 5th round 2nd leg
Barcelona4-0Xerez
Ibrahimovic got another 2 with another free kick. Chantome scored to get his 2nd in 2 games and Milito finished it off.

Villarreal2-0Barcelona
Another dissapointing result as our league bid faulters more we are 8 points of Real Madrid but with 2 games in hand.

After half the season out with a injury Puyol is fit to play.

Spanish super cup quarter Final 1st leg.
Getafe2-2Barcelona
We were 2-0 down inside half an hour but Chantome pulled it back and Messi got a last minute equalizer.

Barcelona2-0Mallorca
Villa missed a 1st minute penalty but Messi and Chantome's 4th in 6 this season won it.

Won4/9
A really busy month.

Player of the month:
Chantome.
Filled in for injured xavi and scored goals. An average season rating of 7.34

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

February report.
Espanyol0-3Barcelona
Messi, Kerrison and Chantome scored the goals in a convincing win over rivals.

Spanish cup quarter final 2nd leg.
Barcelona1-1Getafe
A Xavi goal was enough to put us through on away goals.

Barcelona2-0Malaga
Two Kerrison goals in comprehensive win for team.

At.Madrid1-3Barcelona
After going 1-0 down, Pique, Villa and Xavi secured excellent win.

Barcelona3-1Sporting
Fantsastic win with goals from Xavi, Villa and Chantome

I would not like to post about the last 16 of the champions league. Lets just say we are not in the quarter finals.

Barcelona0-1Almeria
Shocking result

Won4/8

Player of the month:
Xavi.
Played well and rating was always 7 or more.

Thanks to everyone who has taken their time to read this thread however 3 weeks ago my PSP crashed as i started the 2nd season. We managed to come 2nd in La Liga (5points behind Real Madrid) but we won the spanish cup.

havent got a memory stick so couldn't save it. dropped it down the stairs and PSP shut off.