The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
This is the Be a Pro game that applicants submitted here: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/74166-playable-basque-nation-progress-future-bap.html

All screenshots and banter will go in here.
Currently loading the database and will post screenshots just before i begin holidaying.
Enjoy Guys. Screenshots in about ten minutes.

At the end of each season please vote for the best player of the season in your own opinion. No voting for yourself. ;)

BaP players player of the Season Award:
2011: Brad Wilkinson CLOSED
2012 **** Torres CLOSED
2013: Brad Wilkinson & Samuel Pique( joint winners) CLOSED
2014: Brad Wilkinson CLOSED
2015: Kristof Papodopaflopalopalous CLOSED
2016: Easieee BadManGonnaShankU CLOSED
2017: Joe Hodge & **** Torres (joint winners) CLOSED
2018:

Last edited:
was about time Steve :P

Yeah i wanted to wait until Danny was finished anyway :)
Spain is playable to all levels, all other major leagues are view only :)
Another update later. Possibly one around 2 am after i get in later and 2 or 3 tomorrow aswell :)

Would be nice if every could see their attributes in the little polygon shown next to them.

Lookin well mate, my player Ben Dover looks well poor. Just say his name fast though.

Lookin well mate, my player Ben Dover looks well poor. Just say his name fast though.

Ha yeah i got the name when i made him. Hope nobody mentions you and Sid in the same sentence. Bendover bad mans gonna shank you :)

2011 update in about half an hour. Meant to say,apart from the BaP's in the beginning, Mikel Arteta and Iker Muniain are Basque players as they had no senior caps and played for Basque in a recent friendly :)

It takes me longer to upload screenshots than to sim a season :(

Heres a taster before the player shots come up:
View attachment 172535 View attachment 172536

Overall U19 stats this season:
Played 37; Won 37
Scored 160; Conceded 5 (YES 5)

All players have 2 winners medals.
Talk about unbeatable :)

looking at the amount of goals scored, i hope i scored a few

i conceded 5 goal im an amazing keeper

Your not the only keeper :: You will see the screenie in a few minutes :)

looking at the amount of goals scored, i hope i scored a few

You did chip in, there was one outstanding performer though. All will be revealed soon.

Peoples thoughts on picking a player of the season each year? Depending on stats and av ratings?

My best player this season has to be Brad Wilkinson. 23 starts 40 goals and 6 in 9 for the senior team.

Nobody has international caps yet although me and Kenrry are the only 2 to declare for Basque over Spain. If anybody wants to make sure there Basque i can declare them via fmRTE?

Your not the only keeper :: You will see the screenie in a few minutes :)

You did chip in, there was one outstanding performer though. All will be revealed soon.

Peoples thoughts on picking a player of the season each year? Depending on stats and av ratings?

How bout a vote? like a player's player of the year?

I'd like to be made Basque please :) pretty happy with my contribution considering I didn't think I'd get picked :)

Oh and yeah Brad Wilkinson is my player of the year too.

Last edited:
My best player this season has to be Brad Wilkinson. 23 starts 40 goals and 6 in 9 for the senior team.

Nobody has international caps yet although me and Kenrry are the only 2 to declare for Basque over Spain. If anybody wants to make sure there Basque i can declare them via fmRTE?

Declare me for Basque please Steve :D

How bout a vote? like a player's player of the year?

Good idea. Post here or vm me and whoever gets most votes is the BaP of the season :)
Will put the winner of each season in the op. No doubt Brad won this seasons though :)

Good idea. Post here or vm me and whoever gets most votes is the BaP of the season :)
Will put the winner of each season in the op. No doubt Brad won this seasons though :)

I don't know. BadmanGSU did well as did **** Torres. It's not just goals Steve ;)

But I'm going to vote IKER ARTHES, 22 clean sheets in 25 games is **** good.

Last edited:
Alex, Danny and Callum: Will declare you now :)

Brad leads the charts with 2 nominations so far. Will give 8 hours for each seasons nominee.
Not going out tonight so may get up to around 2014 tonight now :)

Dont declare me Steve, I want to see what happens. Does my profile mean Ive played 2 La Liga games?

Back