The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
I think you should maybe randomize the rep. Just to make each manager more unique, some will be in lower leagues, others will be winning the champions league?

great idea so everyone can be diffrent ill make it a bit more realistic

Its a good idea but i will be giving people a rep of at least championship job offers. If they get stuck in lower leagues they will just retire.

Ill make it random along the same lines of how peoples positions were calculated in my BaP.

Its a good idea but i will be giving people a rep of at least championship job offers. If they get stuck in lower leagues they will just retire.

Ill make it random along the same lines of how peoples positions were calculated in my BaP.

Yeah thats good. Thats cool. Will the members select which attributes they wont high etc?

Simming this idea now to see how it turns out. Simming 10 managers. Last thing i want is to have 3 or 4 retire after a few months.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Yeah thats good. Thats cool. Will the members select which attributes they wont high etc?

Yeah ill give a choice of 3 high and 3 low. Will also give them 2 mental options high and low and give them a chance to pick 2 tendancies. Think this will be enough. Will test to see what numbers work best.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

New thread for discussion for BaM game here:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/76456-bam-game.html#post1205641

Feel free to give feedback and leave suggestions on that thread. Game is currently beoing tested. Will be up and running in the next day or 2

Back