The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
Ok thats 3 votes for Wilko. Nobody else got a nomination yet. Going to send everybody a VM now just incase some people dont see the thread. 2012 season in around a hour. Might actually give it a break once i do 2013 just so everybody can catch up.

Anybody that wants to change nationality from spain please inform me :)
Please vote for your player of the 2011 season guys!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Dont declare me Steve, I want to see what happens. Does my profile mean Ive played 2 La Liga games?

Ok turncoat :P Ill leave you be :)
Yeah you did indeed play 2 La Liga games this season. Sam played over 20. I can see most of us being regulars in the first team in about 2 seasons as i placed an transfer Embargo on the club. From next season on i will post how the main club and the national teams are doing in awards and leagues :)

Ok thats 3 votes for Wilko. Nobody else got a nomination yet. Going to send everybody a VM now just incase some people dont see the thread. 2012 season in around a hour. Might actually give it a break once i do 2013 just so everybody can catch up.

Anybody that wants to change nationality from spain please inform me :)
Please vote for your player of the 2011 season guys!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Ok turncoat :P Ill leave you be :)
Yeah you did indeed play 2 La Liga games this season. Sam played over 20. I can see most of us being regulars in the first team in about 2 seasons as i placed an transfer Embargo on the club. From next season on i will post how the main club and the national teams are doing in awards and leagues :)

Well thats good.

I nominate Sam for the players player of the year!

11 goals 22 assists in 27 games. Oh yeah.

Looks really good, I haven't read through it all yet though. I'm not one of the best, but I'm not **** either it seems.

I vote for Iker Arthes, such good performances from such a young keeper. And I'd rather be Basque than Spanish please.

Last edited:
i vote for my challenging keeper iker arthes

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

also can i declare for basque aswell

Wow i feel honoured to be voted for, thanks guys ;D Making my day even better after wolves staying up! ;D My vote goes for Connor Cannon, PLayed 19 and only conceding 5 and keeping 15 clean sheets seems pretty darn good!!

Last edited:
Wow i feel honoured to be voted for, thanks guys ;D Making my day even better after wolves staying up! ;D My vote goes for Connor Cannon, PLayed 19 and only conceding 5 and keeping 15 clean sheets seems pretty darn good!!

Not taking anything away from Connor, but Iker Arthes played 19 and conceded 1.

Omg, For: 118 Against: 4 :O craaazzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Omg, For: 118 Against: 4 :O craaazzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Thats nothing look at the 2011 table :)
Screenies are uploading, should be about 5 mins.
Will begin taking votes on 2012 player then and also still take 2011 votes from anybody that hasnt voted.

I got a torn calf muscle unfortunately. BadmanGonnaShankU gets my vote.

I'm voting Torres this season, quality, Arthes deserves a mention though, not conceding all season :D.

Papadopalopaflopaolos seems to not be playing many games :'(

Last edited:
my vote goes to Iker Arthes, 16 clean sheets in 16 games is awesome. Brad Wilkinson comes a close second.

Happy with my season 21 goals in nine starts and nine sub appearances

Back