Come on mate what harm is 1 more player

Sorry mate it does say 15 max

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Have you made mine? cos if not is it ok if I swap nationalities, English to Scottish?

Sure will do :)

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Right then starting to do some of the editing. It's gonna be a long night!

Sorry mate it does say 15 max

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Sure will do :)

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Right then starting to do some of the editing. It's gonna be a long night!

OK mate but in all fairness I posted my application before Danny was confirmed so I thought maybe you might just include me

Last edited:
Apologies guys couldn't get on the computer. Done over half the playera on the data and most likely finish them off tonight!

The Screenshots!
Warning these are NOT the clubs you are going to I tried to sign as many for Barcelona so I could show you all the players! The only thing now is editing the ages to 16 which most of them are then I can get stuck in to my seasons!

just wondering, are you going to do the seasons unemployed? Good work on the screenies though!

Ah why am i English mate? meant to be secondary..

Good old Dave McDoodlefist loks okish, lets hope someone will sign me up!

Are you going to be playing as Barcelona the whole time or are you going to holiday the seasons?

I'm holidaying mate. One question how can I get all the players to come up in the game. Some players don't appear when doing the story.

I'm holidaying mate. One question how can I get all the players to come up in the game. Some players don't appear when doing the story.

what do you mean by appear? just select a large database and take the player attribute masking off?

what do you mean by appear? just select a large database and take the player attribute masking off?

No I search them and they are not there. I think i might need to add "show each player from nation..." and do it that way.