Sorry London all until wednesday/thursday

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

slowest....updates.....ever.....

I'm sorry if you feel that way but some people have a life outside football manager and I'd rather be in london for a while then be on football manager all week :L

i suppose can i join? just kidding haha

haha, well just look out for my next one.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Sorry London all until wednesday/thursday

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

I'm sorry if you feel that way but some people have a life outside football manager and I'd rather be in london for a while then be on football manager all week :L

i just leave my laptop on and let it run in the background then, when i get home, i spend 20 mins doing the updates on here, normally drunk:p

just looked at this for the first time and am delighted to have signed for united

England

Barclays Premier League:

1st Chelsea

2nd Manchester United

3rd Arsenal

4th Tottenham

5th Man City

6th Blackburn

League Cup:

Manchester United 1-2 Tottenham

F.A. Cup

Liverpool p 2-2 Sunderland

Spain

Liga BBVA

1st Barcelona

2nd Real Madrid

3rd Athletico Madrid

4th Villarreal

5th Racing

6th Gefate

Spanish Cup:

Malaga 0-3 Real Madrid

Scotland

Clydesdale Bank Premier

1st Celtic

2nd Rangers

3rd Dundee United

4th Aberdeen

Scottish Cup

Celtic e 3-2 Queen of the South

Europe

Europa League:

Olympique 3-0 Galatasary

Champions League:

Chelsea 0-4 Barcelona

Player Updates

Eoin McGregor

Transfers: 4.8m Arsenal (January)

Performances: Eoin will be disappointed with the game time he had, playing a total of 4 times for Arsenal and Hibs at Hibs he managed to get one assist he also picked up a man of the match award! His average rating was a decent 8.10. Even though Eoin played for Arsenal only twice he will be pleased as in two matches he got an 8.20 rating.

Rumours: Blackburn are looking really interested in a long term loan for the youngster.

National: On top of this Eoin will be delighted to have appeared in the International youths 9 times! It is looking like Eoin has cemented his place there.

Jack Clifford

475k Ado Den Haag

Clifford had a brilliant season playing a total 33 times scoring 8 times assisting 5 times getting 4 man of the matches and getting a 7.36 average rating. He will be pleased with this and want to consolidate these performances and hope to be spotted by a big team.

From these performances Jack has caught the attention of Aston Villa and Real Madrid. The Villains seeming the more desperate.

Clifford is another one of the youngster to break into the international youths. He has currently played 6 times.

Jake Conway

Peterborough (loan)

Conway had a decent season for Peterborough playing 26 times he scored 10 times with 1 assist as well in this time. He grabbed 3 man of the matches and got a rating of 7.03

Conway has no current rumours of him going anywhere.

Jake will be delighted with the performances for the youths scoring twice in 5 games

Smokeiy

Arsenal 875k, Newcastle (loan)

Smokeiy is said to be angered at the way Newcastle treated him at his stay on loan from Arsenal. Newcastle only gave him one game and never played him anymore.

Because of this no-one has been rumoured to want him.

However Smokeiy has been pleased to get 4 games internationally scoring twice!

Aneil Singh

Aston Villa 2.4m

Singh has set a light his career at Aston Villa making 21 appearances for the Villains in the premier league. Singh looked comfortable in England’s biggest league. In all he's created 4 goals got two man of the matches and got a good 7.03 rating.

Villa has issued a hands off warning for the youngster so nobody will want him.

Because of his impressive performances Singh has played 7 international youth matches.

David McDoodlefist

Swansea (free)

McDoodlefist has eventually signed for Swansea and will be hoping he can create an impact in the season coming up.

When Mcdoodlefist didn't have a club he was playing for the youths with an impressive 8 goals in 12 appearances.

Khouma Lukaku

Sunderland 600k, Notts County (loan)

Lukaku will be disappointed in his season at Notts County. Appearing 10 times he only managed 1 assist and a poor match rating of 6.58

Even though he didn't have a very good season it's said St.Johnstone want Khouma on loan.

Lukaku is yet to make an appearance internationally

Sam Weston

Sam Weston has gone nowhere!

Weston also didn't have a very good season only appearing 13 times he only scored once and assisted once with an average rating of 6.65

Weston is said to be wanted by Aston Villa and Sunderland

Sam ius another yet to appear for his national team

Joe Hodge

Joe Hodge was happy to stay where he was

Joe had a excellent season starting 20 times scoring once assisting 4 times and picking up 2 man of the matches gave him a match rating of 7.19.

Hodge should be surprised not to have any rumours circling him.

Hodge has now started playing internationally playing for the youths twice and scoring once.

Sanjeev Saroy

Liverpool 2.3m, Barnsley (loan)

Sanjeev had an average season at Barnsley but will be pleased with the playing time he got from the manager. Playing 33 times he bagged 11 goals assisted 6 times but only got a match rating of 6.97

He is currently not wanted by anyone

He is also yet to play internationally

Brad Wilkinson

Wilkinson is still yet to play for Tottenham but was impressive in all 18 games he played for their youths by scoring 6 assisting 9 he notched an amazing 8 man of the matches he got an average rating of 7.73

He is also yet to play internationally

Owen Clarke

Recreativo (loan)

Clarke will be yet another one of our youngsters to be disappointed with his performances this season. It started when he got 1 appearance at Chelsea where he didn't impress anyone only getting a match rating of 6.50. This carried on into Recreativo where he played 14 times scored 4 times and got another lowly match rating of 6.68

Even though he had disappointing performances he managed to get 1 cap for the national youngsters.

Danny Newton

Motherwell 300k

Mr Newton stayed in Scotland once again and showed the talent he had by starting 19 times scoring once assisting twice notching up 1 man of the match award and getting a 7.14 rating.

He has now played internationally once.

Kevin Naylor

Sunderland (loan)

Naylor wasn't impressed by Man Utd where he played 3 times and only got a match rating of 6.40. This was sadly soon to carry on into his loan at Sunderland where he played 12 times and only got a match rating of 6.40

Naylor made 2 appearances internationally

Mr Beast

Norwich (loan)

Beast made 25 appearances for Norwich scoring 12 times and assisting twice however he only made a 6.84 average rating.

Mr Beast has now played 3 times for Belgium’s youth scoring once.

Last edited:
Glad i moved to permier league, playing good at astov villa, getting a few goals, motm awards, all good.
Internaitonal caps there aswell now, so im ahppy with that.

Would of like villa to finish top 6 tho :)

argh,2 season and always bad performance,and signing for Sunderland?,mate im MAGPIES
now im thinking about early retirement :p
ps:how many card i recieve?

Better to stay where i am and get some game time beore getting transferrerd

Good to see im finally at Swansea...hopefully next year I'll break into the first team

Glad i moved to permier league, playing good at astov villa, getting a few goals, motm awards, all good.
Internaitonal caps there aswell now, so im ahppy with that.

Would of like villa to finish top 6 tho :)

Nah well mate you did well at the club!

yeaah good start to international career and Arsenal better nurture me! good update again man

Great to be playing for Liverpool, hopefully i'll be able to bag in more goals though :D