THE BEST (looks like marcelo lippi's 2006 but not exactly the same)

Reaction score
With this tactic i won everything....

season 2017-18 won champions league with olympiacos(treble)

season 2018-19 the same!!!

season 2019-20 with liverpool. won champions league,fa cup,carabbao,premier league...(dybala was my only first 11 transfer)

Now...2020-2021 i am AC milan manager....

It's a narror counterpressing 4-2-3-1 (dm) ! If you change VOL to REGISTA, DM to BALL WINING, full backs attack, Deep forward to TM, and balance width , will be more marcelo lippi tactic.

Last edited:
alt+f9 to take screenshots from the game. would you mind doing that and then posting proper pictures?

also you should provide more info:

what type of players do you recommend for each position, preferred foot for wingers, who takes corners, who do we take off when we get a red card

also you should provide more info:

what type of players do you recommend for each position, preferred foot for wingers, who takes corners, who do we take off when we get a red card

ok. Left wingers must have strong foot and right wingers must have right strong foot. Corner takers (IFs or AM). If we got a red card we play without striker!

giannis - good to see you back going to test it

Just test it a few matches seem very promising, i ll test more this weekend.
Seems a very good indeed :thumbup:

So left IF should be left-footed and right IF should be right-footed? Alright, so I assume they make a lot more crosses than a typical IF?

What type of striker would you suggest for the one in this tactic? Tall and strong? Short and technical? Any pointers would help! :)

Lastly, what would you advise to do when chasing a lead/facing a stronger team or even facing a much weaker team? Is there any valid ways to tweak the tactic through the match without breaking the setup?

Thanks!

results show alot of promise so far. VERY solid in defense, even against stronger teams.

my observation is that left foot on left wing and right on right works much better.

will keep playing it

So left IF should be left-footed and right IF should be right-footed? Alright, so I assume they make a lot more crosses than a typical IF?

What type of striker would you suggest for the one in this tactic? Tall and strong? Short and technical? Any pointers would help! :)

Lastly, what would you advise to do when chasing a lead/facing a stronger team or even facing a much weaker team? Is there any valid ways to tweak the tactic through the match without breaking the setup?

Thanks!

IFR must have rught and IFL must have left foot because we score a lot of goals with crosses. You can buy enyone forward with finishing .I prefer acceleration pace and finishing than other stats.But if he is strong and tall (jumping) this will be better!! if you have a lot of money to spend for one or 2 players buy IF !!! This is the most important position to this tactic. If you have not a VOLANTE you can play with 2 DMs.This is not a problem. Spend money to IFs and Deep forward.However, as it is a counter-tactical tactic, what basic feature of the players should be the speed !!!

Thank you for the response!

What are the key points of the volante I should look for? Passing and vision mostly?

If I am losing a match with it, and am going a goal or two down, should I just leave the tactic exactly as is and let it fight back for me or are there changes to mentality/fluidity etc. that you would recommend?

Thank you for the response!

What are the key points of the volante I should look for? Passing and vision mostly?

If I am losing a match with it, and am going a goal or two down, should I just leave the tactic exactly as is and let it fight back for me or are there changes to mentality/fluidity etc. that you would recommend?

Ιf i am 2 goals down i change mentality to attack and some changes in att corners , att set pieces. If i am 1 goal down i dont change anything.:) mabe FB to attack. Or attacking mentality but only after 80 minute.

great tactic and if your fave or home play control works a treat