Managed to sing an attacking mid by the name of Alex Heber for my RW Essen side. He is a absolute beast at this level. He has German citizenship so if you are managing in England a WP won't be a problem.

Hello, like the way what you doing, manage those, haven't heard of that team north greenford or RW Essen in the english or germany below 5 tier or more league division l, Don't you mind how you do that i mean additional leagues on FM 2011??? Cos I always wanting to manage lower teams instead than higher league as i find it bit boring and easy lol i love to challenege unknown club to get them up and more challenge, can you show me how to do it, I mean instructions those leagues?
All I got, sport interactive/Football Manager 2011/db, games and 2 other thing but all of them is nothing, thank you
smile.gif
Good Luck with RW Essen try promoted to tier 3 or 2 will be great achieved!.

Well you can download additional leagues from the downloads section of the site here. There aren't too many available there yet so it is worth checking the edition section of the forum, namely the Additional leagues thread.

Thanks. One day I will bring them Champions League glory :p

Just signed a guy called Aymen Tahar (Algerian left winger) - came on as sub and got an 8.1 rating, 1 goal, assist and MoM award :) Certainly worth a look.

YouTube'd him and this came up: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYGa5C_XEE"]Aymen Tahar[/ame]

Last edited:
James Constable signed from Wrexham Reserves, banged them in for my Leigh team in the BSN, 25 league goals, below average in the conference after I got promoted think hes on about 5 goals in 15 games

I signed Wesley Ngo Baheng for Grimsby on a free transfer and hes been a quality signing. Rate a good league 1 player

I Signed Jordan Hughes and Thomas Pinault both on free transfer very good players for BSP

im playing with pro patria from italian c2a leauge and i've choosen to start in december so i can get sum players to the team and test it, soo i've brought many players and get rid of sum (i can't sing no european nationality players) and here r sum of the best i have signed :p : Luciano Lo Bianco , Tiago Belmonte , Vincenzo Bernardo , Giovani Forttunati , Eduardo Lelo , Jackson Mendes , Hernan Mattiuzzo . but i have no luck :( all of my DL's are injured and there r no good players on F5 search (lol) so can anyone recomend sum...

I got Laraudo to AFC Wimbeldon, looks like a great player but I've only played two games with him.

laraudo.jpg

For LLM, I recommend you look at teams from the country Reunion. Some really quality players.

Some to mention:
Ludovic Grondin - Great GK
Patrick Vaz - League 1 Material but will sign for BSS/BSN sides. Very all-round player

fantastic italian tandem Massimiliano Barrafranca ( can play on left and right back position) and Alessandro Cammarieri ( great young playmaker) ...

Esad Razic , bosnian left attacking midfielder , perfect for L2 , good for L1
Kim Won hot prospect from s. korea , only 18 year and usualy sign for some PL club like West Ham or Sunderland but with some luck , can be aproached to L2 club
Dawid Cowan , 28 year right back and right midfielder

all players free agents;)

i signed 40 year old viola a bit slow but great finishing he socred 12 in 5 games BSN

For LLM, I recommend you look at teams from the country Reunion. Some really quality players.
That is cheating according to 'official' LLM rules :p

The traditional definition for LLM in the CM/FM series is:

Starting with sunday league experience
Managing in as low a league as possible
Not using any exploits to generate money unrealistically
Not using any cheat programs Genie, FMRTE etc
Using your own (non exploitative) tactics
Not taking tips on players from other people
No Reunion players, or similar

The term LLM now often gets banded onto save files that are simply just managing in a lower leauge, in terms of the FM community, this is technically incorrect.

I signed Wesley Ngo Baheng for Grimsby on a free transfer and hes been a quality signing. Rate a good league 1 player

He's good and gets his goals, but in my game he keeps running with the ball... I put him on training but he keeps doing that... He'd be even better if he passed the ball more..

I also got Thomas Simons... a dutch striker... he's quite old, but he's a great finisher... top scorer so far!

I signed Diego Tristan with Brighton, He is a great player, scored 7 in 5 games so far :)

Wesley Ngo Baheng seems to be able to play at a lot better lever than Grimsby where i have just signed him on a free.
Shane Ferguson loan signing from Newcastle also very good.

If your playing with even "lower" clubs, from lower leagues outside England you can get some good players in the lower leagues of Portugal, free transfer...The bad thing about it its their age ( >30's ) but they can help you out... I think that Zito, Afonso Martins, Hernani, are some examples...