Can anyone sugest the next big Striker, one to replace the ledgend of Michael Nardiello ? ;)

Michael Nardiello was a Striker in FM 09 & 10 with a CA of around 70 that could own the Blue Square leagues, was cheap and afordable for ALL teams, for around £200.

Phil Younghusband
Maximo Irrazabel
Conally Edozien
Grzegorz Mania

If you need a good goalkeeper to BSP or lower leagues. Then Phil Imray is your man. You dont need WP, because he has also english nationality.

Here is my list of free players per position that will sign for Lower League Teams.

GK Patrice Luzi
DL Julio Colombo
DR Ivan Bandalovski
DC Ali Gharzoul
DC Oumar N'diaye
DMC Leonardo Borzani
MC Jassar Takak
MC Djaid Kasri
AML Anduele Pryor
AMR Sebastian Gormond
ST Leo Aro
ST Mickael Nicoise
Reserve
GK Florent Petit
DL Anicent Adjamosi
DR Jean-Jacques Domraud
DC Albert Michael Yobo or Kirian
DC Robin Desserne or Kaue
DMC King Gyan
MC Gautier Mahoto
MC Pedro Oliveira
AML Anthony Rigole
AMR Simon Feindouno or Alexandre N'gadi
ST Cedric Betremieux
Basile Camerling

Boubacar Balde from some french team! he has good stats and would be willing to go league 2 or lower. look for him.

Signings that got me promoted in the BSS in the first season:

GK - K O'Brien

DR - A Callaghan

DC - L Gaughan

DC - S Dunne
- The 2 together have formed a great partnership i claimed the least goals scored in BSS and BSP consecutivley

DL - D Edsworth

MR - A Milne

MC - J Ashmore - Good enough for League One and can hold the midfield on his own at this level

MC - K Brooks

ML - I Fofana - Lit up my first season, had some involvement in nearly all goals scored

ST - J Pringle - Leading goal scorer in a supporting deep lying forward position claimed 22 goals

ST - J Kennedy

Got them all for relativley low wages and they all perfromed well in the BSS and are more then holding there own in the BSP however i did strengthen them with some released premier league players:

GK - E Parrish - Quality goalkeeper, im not looking to replace him anytime soon, was lucky to get him

MC - J Lowe

ST - S Jeffers

Last edited:
nicky adams, michael spillane, leon legge, i'm brentford and in my 3rd season and am in premier league, these three players have been in my starting 11 for all 3 seasons and are all even doing well in the premier league, play adams centre mid with the attack duty, he gets forward and scores goals, spillane is just a very consistant good right back. leon legge, a centre back who in my first two seasons was second top goal scorer each time ! in your set-pieces, whack him to attack the far post, you wont regret it believe me !

Yeah i might have been abit to generous with league one lol but certainly hes got enough on him to get into league 2 and for my Worcester team hes been holding the midfield for me in the BSP

Milne is a young talent, im sticking with him for a good while yet only 18 and hes even been called up for the U-21 New Zealand squad but then agan that not saying much

Each to their own i suppose

Muamer Vugdalić. Really a star in L2 for me. Nobody gets past him. Also great heading and jumping ability. Also Dejan Grbić, great box to box midfielder:)

francis jeffers is quality in league 2, signed him for crewe in top form, also mustapha dumbuya from doncaster rovers is amzing, you can get him on loan for the sean for free, im a rovers fan and this kid is quality we got him from some **** team not even in the confrence, he is defenetly heading for the prem, underated on fm thought should be better.

Ismael Forfana - Great winger!
You might be able to snap up Roman Golobart (Great DC)
Marcel Majoros (Used to play for PSV, pretty awesome midfielder)
Josh Morris (CM, assistant manager says he can play in the Championship in the future)
Alexis Nikolas (Great DM)
Graham Ramalho (Used to play for FC Groningen, signed him and he plays for the Canada national team)
Terry Dixon (Decent Striker)
Danny Hoesen (Decent striker)

Manoel is a beast lower league striker that usually asks for 350 p/w. he is 32 tho so will do for one or two seasons

Hey, my first post here :) Thought I'd share the guys I've managed to sign for Crewe who are good and easy to get and how to get them (whether you can offer lower or if you need to offer what they ask for).

All these guys you can negotiate with for a lower contract:

Florent Petit - GK - Free
Adam Street - Backup GK - Free
Danny Uchechi - ST - Free
Francis Laurent - AMR - Free
Gael Nlundulu - ST/AMR - Free
Omar Koroma - ST - Free
Rodney Sneijder - AML (WONDERKID! He's amazing in league 2) - offer 28k, they ask for 30k + clauses, remove the clauses and offer the 30k
Cammarieri - MC/DMC - free? don't remember
Lee Sawyer - MC/DMC - 22k i think

The following you need to offer what they ask for as they get interest from better clubs and they will sign elsewhere if you don't:

Kim Won - DC - free
King Gyan - MC/DMC - free

Also managed to get Will Keane on loan from Man Utd, 50k + no wages, top striker for league 2.

I really need to get replacements at DL/DR/DC so if anyone has some suggestions. My ideal players are ones with PA 120+ and preferable young-ish (23 or below).

Thank!

Edit - Forgot you can also sign Glen Cockerill scout with 15/16 scouting attributes for 375 per week, great pickup.

CM/AMC - James Ashmore - Free

The guy is a beast in BSN.

GK - James Gilpin
CB - Moses Barnett, Danny Jackson (Beast)
LB - Danny Murphy
RM - Malik Buari
LM - Ismael Fofana (Beast)
CM - Ross Gardiner, Ibrahim Sissoko, Alexis Nicolas
SC - Chris Armstrong (Target Man), Efe Echanomi
RB - Craig Pope

also Bryan Hughes on a free but you have to be quick cause championship team will try and sign him and Derek Geary decent right back for League one and down.

Lots of love for Ismael Fofana here :)

I play a 4-3-1-2 (no wingers), so I retrained him as an AMC (he's now a natural there). Amazing in that position too, he just dances through the defenders and lays off the ball for others. He does score the odd goal or two as well, though working on his finishing as it's not the best.

He's having his best season with us in League 2 at the moment. Best player in the team I think!

Hey, my first post here :) Thought I'd share the guys I've managed to sign for Crewe who are good and easy to get and how to get them (whether you can offer lower or if you need to offer what they ask for).

All these guys you can negotiate with for a lower contract:

Florent Petit - GK - Free
Adam Street - Backup GK - Free
Danny Uchechi - ST - Free
Francis Laurent - AMR - Free
Gael Nlundulu - ST/AMR - Free
Omar Koroma - ST - Free
Rodney Sneijder - AML (WONDERKID! He's amazing in league 2) - offer 28k, they ask for 30k + clauses, remove the clauses and offer the 30k
Cammarieri - MC/DMC - free? don't remember
Lee Sawyer - MC/DMC - 22k i think

The following you need to offer what they ask for as they get interest from better clubs and they will sign elsewhere if you don't:

Kim Won - DC - free
King Gyan - MC/DMC - free

Also managed to get Will Keane on loan from Man Utd, 50k + no wages, top striker for league 2.

I really need to get replacements at DL/DR/DC so if anyone has some suggestions. My ideal players are ones with PA 120+ and preferable young-ish (23 or below).

Thank!

Edit - Forgot you can also sign Glen Cockerill scout with 15/16 scouting attributes for 375 per week, great pickup.

Rodney Sneijder signs for L2 teams?! just for 30k!? I'm pretty curious what his PA is, I'll bet you he'll be an Ajax regular soon.

Let's see if I can sign him with York!

I play with St.Albans(BSP-second season).I recomend this free players:

Tim Hopkinson(ST) ***

David Cowan(MR) ****

Gareth Williams(MC) ****

Guillaume Norbert(DR) ****

Gerard Kinsella(MC) ***