naff123

Reaction score
Afternoon guys.
Best of British

View attachment 323653

Right its time to make a real challenge here I am taking one of the worst clubs in the professional tiers of english football Barnet

I am using Barnet as a start up marker to start going places I have habits to spend loads expecting to win win win so I spend in installments as this club is poor.

My Aim and Goal:
My Aim is to have my squad of players completely made up of Scottish, English,Welsh, Northern and Southern Irish Players and take the team to the top of the EPL and Europe to prove you do not have to buy these Cliché wonder players like Neymar that with real drive and effort you can smash the Premier league and Champions league with the home nations + Ireland

Tactic to be used:
I am using the Raiken007 Complete Madness FMC to test it for him and for me to see if it is compatable in the lower leagues.
View attachment 323654

I currently have a squad of 31 players with 7 foreign players (Just to boost my promotion chances a couple are dual nationals so I aient sure yet if I will count that to British players I bought in some before I decided to do this challenge but it looks like vincent pericard will be going in january along with pablo counago too
View attachment 323414

13 games in with Barnet I am second 2 points behind Oxford in L2 excellent start considering media predictions say I will finish 24th and knocking L1 leaders Brentford from the JPT.
View attachment 323413
Got to say my best player I bought in is either Allan Jenkins from Ballymena Utd for 160k
View attachment 323415

Also I think Luke James is a potential Wonder boy too paid 1.1 M installments 48 months for him but he is brilliant for a 17 yr old scoring 7 goals in 9 matches including cup games.

But what I want to know is peoples thoughts on this has anyone tried a best of british club to try and get to the EPL and become a top team??

If you want to recomended any players for me please post away I look forward to going on this journey with you

Last edited:
Bump needless to say I am very disappointed to see people are not even viewing this ****** thread

ahhh forget it I guess people don't appreciate tasks like this anymore :(

ahhh forget it I guess people don't appreciate tasks like this anymore :(

you have to give people a chance. They could be working, be at uni/college, looking after their kids....having a life. Or there could also be problems because of the weather.

Have to give people a chance seeing as it's not even half 4 yet

I have done despite leaving it a few hours my post slowly slipping down with other threads being replied too

i think it could be a good save. Keep up with updates and people will follow the story!

I Have Evans from NI, Bale from Wales, McCarthy from RoI, Fletcher from Scotland and the rest from England. This is the main squad. I still have De Gea as Butland is not yet fully grown

Do you think it should count if a player is dual nationality i.e. english and french or someone who gained a nationality from playing here for so long??? Just tried out a new tactic 4-2-2-1 after a 3 match with out losing streak and beat morecombe 2 - 0 just released vincent pericard as he is useless and bought him in before I decided to do this! next match vs AFC Wimbledon.

Oh and it seems for L2 L1 people needing free players I have found an absolutely outstanding CB in the name of David Stephens from Wales.

His stats are average should be a 4 Star L1 player but every single match he has played in has MOM award and got him for free! is brilliant on tackles and headers View attachment 323451

Last edited:
If a player as dual but does not play for a British/ROI NT i will sell :D

Luke James and Jonathan Franks from Hartlepool are good buys. Franks got me 21 goals in 29 appearances in the championship !

Yeah I looked at Franks but got James instead as I use only 1 striker going to sell counago in jan I have 2 non brits at the moment who are performing in midfield excellantly will hold on to them until end of season and then flog them they are both on the wonder kid list!

AFC Wimbledon 0 - 2 Barnet

The Killer Bee's Swarm The Dons

The Dons Beaten to leave the Bee's on top of League 2

After a very shakey lucklustre performance in the first half the bee's came out firing on all cylinders.

It took until the 54th minute for ex-Carlisle Winger David Symington who came in from Carlisle for £675k put the bee's ahead with a rebound from the goalkeeper to make it 1 - 0

15 Minutes later Wonderkid Luke James made it 2 - 0 after a penalty appeal was turned down firing home a brilliant half volley.
View attachment 323463

This brilliant away win carries on The Bee's against the odds campaign this season after Southend beat Oxford united 3 - 0 this win ensures that Barnet move up to 1st 1 point clear of Oxford

View attachment 323465

I think this is some good start and I think a few boys who like the lower league games should invest in half of this squad at least! I will keep updated!

Last edited:
I'm playing with an English only team at the moment. I've not played one player who isn't English once. My eligibility rule is they have to be eligible for England.

British? Republic of Eire? Wot?

Anyways, it looks interesting, and if you can actually get into PL, it'd be pretty awesome.

British? Republic of Eire? Wot?

Anyways, it looks interesting, and if you can actually get into PL, it'd be pretty awesome.

Yeah like in rugby you have the British and Irish Lions I am going for the same approach with Barnet.

Maintained my top of the table last match against 4th place Exeter again Luke Jame and Symington scored both 17 and 18 respectively maybe a good partnership between these two!

Craig beattie about to return from a default injury

I am also intrigued to see what you got.

I already know in my head what team I want in the EPL if I get a double promotion to the EPL.

on my hit list for then is: Adam Llana, Conor Wickham, Scott Dann, Ricky Lambert, Lewis Dunk, Jake Forster Caskey along with a few others

I am also intrigued to see what you got.

I already know in my head what team I want in the EPL if I get a double promotion to the EPL.

on my hit list for then is: Adam Llana, Conor Wickham, Scott Dann, Ricky Lambert, Lewis Dunk, Jake Forster Caskey along with a few others

Luke Shaw is great, don't forget him. Also check Clyne from the same team (Southampton)

Right ok rather confusing

Didn't realise that Barnet is a Sugar Daddy Club just got this message from the chairman but I haven't tinkered with the funding or anything like this!!! HAHA £93 Million transfer budget for League 2.
View attachment 323483
On another note I just signed another Northern Irish youth prospect for free who is joining in January to replace a non brit player

View attachment 323484