The Best Wonderkid On FM 2010 !

otamendi is the best player to get, he becomes a bit like puyol later on in the game

Verratti, Galván, Otamendi, Pato off course, vela is also good

Kadlec - Absolutely brilliant striker! (Kinda costly though, esp. if he's signed a contract)
Tremolada - Left winger, can be turned into the next Ryan Giggs (If he gets the right training - free transfer in season 1 from Inter)
Macheda - Turns into an absolute BEAST up front (Costs the bomb to get him away from United though)
Aguero - Yeah, EVERYONE knows about him, right? Still, worth every penny of the £62m+ I spent on him in season 1. Kinda did set my budget back though :P

Other decent players include Victor Moses (AM RLC, FC - Crystal Palace), John Fleck (AM LC, FC - Rangers) and Bojan (FC - Barca)

Kadlec - Absolutely brilliant striker! (Kinda costly though, esp. if he's signed a contract)
Tremolada - Left winger, can be turned into the next Ryan Giggs (If he gets the right training - free transfer in season 1 from Inter)
Macheda - Turns into an absolute BEAST up front (Costs the bomb to get him away from United though)
Aguero - Yeah, EVERYONE knows about him, right? Still, worth every penny of the £62m+ I spent on him in season 1. Kinda did set my budget back though :P

Other decent players include Victor Moses (AM RLC, FC - Crystal Palace), John Fleck (AM LC, FC - Rangers) and Bojan (FC - Barca)

Got Aguero for 52 million in 3rd season when he's even better

Hi guys... ;).

Firstly I'd like to notice that the notion wonderkid is trully subjective... ^^.
For exemple one young player can improve is skill and become one in your team (after many years in a big champ) and seemed as a wonderkind for you and a **** for me coz I need a young efficient player now in my lower league... :D.

After, his improvement can be modified by the schedule you use for him and the instructions you give him...
ex. I'm coaching Columbus in MLS champ and I have Eddie Gaven in my roster... Apparently his natural role is right winger. ;).
In my game I turn him as CM who lead the game and the number of assists is decent... ;)
My assistant say to me to give him the instruction to participate more tan he did to the offensive pression by going forward projection... And now is really a wonderkid even if his skills are not impressive... :D
6 goals after he finished to train that and 21 assists in 28 games... I still have one quarter of the champ to do and it seems to become better and better...^^
When I arrived his value was 240.000€, now it's improved to 3.7 Millions... (H)

I read, that someone used FMRTE to known the potential ability of one young player... But did he take care of the current ability? ^^.
Who will be better.?
With similar skills, One kid with 180 in potential and 150 in current or another One 165 in potential and 115 in current? ^^.

Another element must be seen, the kind of play of your player during the game... ;).
ex. I bought Gustavo Cabral, his skills not improve at all, but what a defensive tower for MLS... ^^).

For me, in my Columbus game Gaven deserves more the title of wonderkid of the team even his skills are not amazing and he is 23 years old...:P

Jack wilshere Class player Bought him as Cardiff city in 15/16 season and he scored in all the games he played in!!!

Yaya Sanogo. He will be the best player you have ever seen if you can use him right.

Lacina Traore ALWAYS flops for me, Lukaku for me, makes a profit on the 10M within a year.

I've had the reverse in my game, Lukaku has been hopeless (probably due to early long term injury) and Traoré has been useful

Romelu Lukaku, Marco Verratti, Danny Wilson and Neymar :)

which better otamendi or sakho?

both players do different roles. sakho is more of a dominant centre back that wins every header were as otamendi is more of a physical centre back who wins every tackle.

Artur Kas'kov - Metalurg Zp (i have not been playing him much and he has taken quite a while for stats to get going, but pretty much everytime i have played him, he has scored :D)
View attachment 78824
Roman Bezus - Vorskla (also, have not played him too much either, but has played very well when asked)
View attachment 78825

(just remember im in my 3rd season already so they are both very young at the start)

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Coutinho!!! He's in my villarreal setup in 2012. He's playing great. I would say it will be a good wonderkid signing =) 20years old right now.

neymar, cuz he scores too....

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

which better otamendi or sakho?

i rather have ostamendi cuz he's fast, and in BBVA all strikers have good pace...

i love all of them. Ramsey(36 assists and 5 goals in one season), Lukaku(24 goals and 18 assits), Mario b(34 goals and 24 assits) and Canales(25 goals and 35 assits) are just class!!

Those stats are all in the third season :D

Back