The Best Wonderkid On FM 2010 !

I cant find these Mats Rits, el shaaraway, Arjan Rozema, Ander, Lacina Traore, Joao Pereira as mentioned above, they belongs to which nationality?

I play with Spain+ England(small database) and bought away Rits and Traore. Can also buy El Shaaraway if u choose Italy. Never heard of others.

Chris Wood,Gunnarson,Traore,SERGI(Textil).

Sergi particularly. Purchase him for free and he is ready to step up in a mid table PL side as regular @ age of 16. AWESOME FIND(donno who found him)..

Chris Wood,Gunnarson,Traore,SERGI(Textil).

Sergi particularly. Purchase him for free and he is ready to step up in a mid table PL side as regular @ age of 16. AWESOME FIND(donno who found him)..[/QUOTE]

superdude (who isnt actually super)

Best wonderkids:
Neymar
sandro (internacional)
lodeiro
otamendi
abel hernandez
eden hazard (the bestttt wonderkid, he`s awsome
edinson cavani
sebastian coates
leandro cabrera
salvio
kaer
muniain
sergio canales
alipio
dudu (cruzeiro)

Verratti, Yaya Sanogo, Otamendi and Toloi. But the best player's are regens of course :)

Yohann Mollo, Harisson, Jano Ananidze, Darnel Situ, Rafael Toloi, Paulo Henrique,Abel Hernandez

Muniain, Canales, Sandro, Neymar Renan and Kiko Femenia are good, but the best are Verratti and Lukaku, they tear **** up in the EPL for my West Ham side, 2018 and Lukaku had 40 goals and Verratti 25 assists :)

Last edited:
Regens are random so cant predict them.

From real world people. I would say...

Balotelli, Verrati, Bojan, Macheda turn out to be very good.

Mario Balotelli will score on almost 40 goals in season from 2014-1017 I guess.. if played as lone forward.

Messi :p
No seriously, Neymar is the best out there and then you have Muniain and Lukaku

Aaron Ramsey always has PA-190 at least on 10.3
Becomes an absolute legend, Jack Wilshere has 180+ too

For me the best are:

Lukaku
Verratti
Wilshere (Costly-15m)
Ramsey (Really costly-40m)
Otamendi
Kadlec- Next Begkamp, (1.5m!!!)
Tafer
Dudu-Cruzeiro

Some brilliant players- also haven't see Omer Toprak-CB mentioned, becomes easily one of the top 10 CB's in the world on most of my saves, available for 4.4m in season 1

These are my cheaper wonderkids

deanzinho( won world young player of the year on my game)
jorbison
thiago
paulinho
Ustari
mrkela
misje
alaba

I Think you should all look up Omer Toprak. Quality centre back with the same potential as Otamendi. about 2-3mil for him

Patrick Ekeng Ekeng - Le Mans
Diego - Litex
Harisson - Atletico Parenense
Serdar Eylik - Galatasaray,
Raul Nava - Toluca
Fabio - Palmeiras
Darnel Situ - Rc Lens
Hugo - Internacional
Anderson Uchoa - Cruizero
Dalton - Fluminese
Diego Contento - Bayern
Juliano - Internacional

and the usuals, Jano Ananidze - Spartak, Leven Kenia - Hertha, Eden Hazard - Lille

Lacina Traore ALWAYS flops for me, Lukaku for me, makes a profit on the 10M within a year.

L.traore best wonderkid have to give him a few seasons though

Back