The best league is?

• English Premiership

Votes: 57 83.8%
  • Spanish Primera

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
EPL. More physical, more unpredictable. I was dominating in FM2012 as Chelsea. Beat Utd 5-0. Next game I drew to Norwich 1-1 with the exact same team. Similar shocks in the real EPL. Not because of bad performances necessarily either! Wigan played amazing against Arsenal.

La Liga reminds me much of the Scottish Premier League now days, just two teams dominating it without any real pull from other teams. I've seen La Liga games where they teams go out against El Classico and play 'Damage Limitation' 'Park The bus' 'Anti Football' simple because they are out classed. sure yes, one might add that only Manchester and Chelsea have won the league in the last decade or so but their has been quite some close finishes. And the Relegation means more to the English teams as they lose alot of money so much rides on staying in the EPL as best as you can.

One thing I hate about the Spanish system is their lower leagues are so overrun with reserve sides :/ one might argue competitive football but to see the barca's reserve team sitting 10th in the second division is quite a strange sight. Guess it just shows the depth of English football. Here in Australia we get all EPL Games live and also get a few championship and 1 or 2 League one and Two games every now and then where as Spanish football it's either Real Madrid or Barca or it's not shown.

Guess that shows what Brand is better worldwide no?

And since when does a national league and national team ever relate? Bad Arguement.

I have to agree with Nutter, Insanity does have issues against the EPL. For him it's not a fair point argument but more of a vendetta towards it.

Last edited:
Sorry for bumping back the thread, however I need some apologies. After researching a bit the Premier League and playing it in game I have to say that is by far one of the most interesting one. My Sunderland safe turned to be the most enjoyable one. The main reason however stands behind having 2 major cup competitions and separated tournament for the reserve teams and the youth teams, which makes the second league much more interesting. The Cup competitions give European slots which helps the teams from a lower rang to try to fight for an European qualification and these from a higher rank that are struggling to qualify for them still a chance to play in Europe. I am actually wondering why the rest countries got just 1 high reputation Cup competition that gives an European competition slot. Also I am wondering why the lower leagues in Spain are so ****** up, but still serve as producing high quality players for the top teams. In the other hand the lower leagues in England provide high competition and reputation, but still they are not able to produce these quality players.