will the 2013 graphics work with 2014???? kits logos etc???

Downloaded it, but now need to wait 1 hour 5 mins for all my 140,000 graphics to transfer to the new folders...... ARRGHGHH

Fully downloaded in 5 minutes, love Virgin 100MB.. now can't wait for the full game/editor!

1.4gb to download on a 1mb connection, this should be painfully slow lol

congrats on 1mb connection, I haven't even got that sky telly is awesome but their internet is pathetic

Retarted steam and my laptop and still not in my ******* libary!arggghhhh

anyone getting it through gamefly yet?

Hi. i ordered through gamefly but as of yet i still have no code, the site seems to be down and i have had no email from them.

keep me posted though please!

Hi. i ordered through gamefly but as of yet i still have no code, the site seems to be down and i have had no email from them.

keep me posted though please!

Im also waiting for my key, but from a different store. Just mail them asking for it. I think they will not release all keys at the same time to not flood the steam server...

downloaded in less than 3mins, alot quicker than a thought, shame am away back to work for couple of weeks tomorrow:'(

If any of the sites are down try to get some sort of status update via social networks

Just paid for it through steam, hope I don't have to wait all night for the code, can feel a sick day coming on tomorrow!

Didn't have to wait at all no steam code or anything..downloading now. What happens when the game comes out, can't remember what happened last year?

Does it just patch it to newest update when the game comes out??