Anyone got the code through GameSeek yet? It's a strike day tomorrow so I'd like it before then

65% downloaded so far, I am hoping it is done by around 9pm lol

Got the beta, you know your getting old when you can almost use your own birthday for your manager(one more year to go)

Got the beta, you know your getting old when you can almost use your own birthday for your manager(one more year to go)

I do that already! I'm probably one of the younger managers ever, although, I do start in lower leagues, with "sunday league player" as my experience, so it might not be wholly unrealistic

4 hours to download it, now it is time to boot up and get on it :D

Still waiting for my beta code from GAME. Not really sure what the hold up could possibly be, but not happy with their customer service. Says it will probably 5 working days until I get a reply, whereas CDKeys replied to me in about 30 seconds :(

Anyone else got it from game?

Still waiting for my beta code from GAME. Not really sure what the hold up could possibly be, but not happy with their customer service. Says it will probably 5 working days until I get a reply, whereas CDKeys replied to me in about 30 seconds :(

Anyone else got it from game?
When I preordered mine I emailed a few suppliers to check if they had codes available, game's reply was this:

Thank you for your email.

Beta codes will become availiable on the 17th of October for anyone who has preordered the game.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

When I preordered mine I emailed a few suppliers to check if they had codes available, game's reply was this:

Thank you for your email.

Beta codes will become availiable on the 17th of October for anyone who has preordered the game.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Cheers mate, just a shame game themselves couldn't of told me this. Doubt I will buy anything on GAMEs online store again out of choice