Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

The Big Decision...after great success.

Reaction score
The Story so Far

View attachment 316337View attachment 316338

I have had so much success in such a short time in Monaco thanks largely to the great amount of cash made available by my great friend and Chairman. But mostly down to the performances of one man. A regen that was already here...and my god was i thankful.
View attachment 316339View attachment 316340

Before that at West ham there was this guy....another regen.

View attachment 316341View attachment 316342

I am using a variety of tactics off this site and currently !!!!!Nezza 4.4.2 recreated!!!! is the most consistent tactic I have found. However in this FM the no striker tactics seems to be a great shut up shop alternative for when you face the GIANTS.

You must have a decent squad and check for obvious stats needed...pace for CBs if you play a high line etc...

Now I am at a crossroads.......

View attachment 316343

What do i do....I have checked the squad its full of quality and aging fast....do I jump ship ?????

YOU DECIDE !!!

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. If you wanna discuss FM in general just give me a shout I dont claim to be an expert but i love the sport before the game and even with the current injury bug 13.3 I have to say i love having to change my approach in the game i.e tactics with patches. How are you getting on this year ?

Reaction score
Save your game then accept the job and re save under a different name. Then you can continue you're old save and play as Juventus. Personally I would accept.

Reaction score
Save your game then accept the job and re save under a different name. Then you can continue you're old save and play as Juventus. Personally I would accept.
I would normally say do this but in this years game Iv been determind not to. 3rd Season in and currently still at Wigan had a few decent job offers as well

Reaction score
Transfer budget seems great. I'd love to accept it, because I like building a new team, winning something with them and play different leagues.