The Big Decision...after great success.

Grixy

Reaction score
The Story so Far

View attachment 316337View attachment 316338

I have had so much success in such a short time in Monaco thanks largely to the great amount of cash made available by my great friend and Chairman. But mostly down to the performances of one man. A regen that was already here...and my god was i thankful.
View attachment 316339View attachment 316340

Before that at West ham there was this guy....another regen.

View attachment 316341View attachment 316342

I am using a variety of tactics off this site and currently !!!!!Nezza 4.4.2 recreated!!!! is the most consistent tactic I have found. However in this FM the no striker tactics seems to be a great shut up shop alternative for when you face the GIANTS.

You must have a decent squad and check for obvious stats needed...pace for CBs if you play a high line etc...

Now I am at a crossroads.......

View attachment 316343

What do i do....I have checked the squad its full of quality and aging fast....do I jump ship ?????

YOU DECIDE !!!

Thanks for reading if you made it this far. If you wanna discuss FM in general just give me a shout I dont claim to be an expert but i love the sport before the game and even with the current injury bug 13.3 I have to say i love having to change my approach in the game i.e tactics with patches. How are you getting on this year ?

Save your game then accept the job and re save under a different name. Then you can continue you're old save and play as Juventus. Personally I would accept.

Save your game then accept the job and re save under a different name. Then you can continue you're old save and play as Juventus. Personally I would accept.

I would normally say do this but in this years game Iv been determind not to. 3rd Season in and currently still at Wigan had a few decent job offers as well

Transfer budget seems great. I'd love to accept it, because I like building a new team, winning something with them and play different leagues.