The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!

Make sure your using the match preps - touchline shouts etcetra

Can anybody test out a new tactic for me if I give you the link like play a whole season with it on FMC please?

New formation needs testing guys does anybody want to test "press until submission"?

2nd game second loss but this was impressive, Silva sent off at 35mins for persistent fouling absolute joke, Arsenal were dominated from start to finish only had three highlights all game and scored from two of them. This was my most dominant performance on FM13 in terms of highlights and possession.

View attachment 281051

New tactic "press to submission" First result
3C80C009B89617F4740EE01502168EC4F9D2AC13

i want to test your new tactic if you want ^^

Go on sqaud then click the player then there should be a drop down option and it will say set practice via - then select coach and tell him what you want doing.

Lol my PC just died a horrid death will see where it saved from.

PPM was abit difficult with City players like Yaya Toure don't really take to learning new stuff that well ;) going to retrain Bale as a right IF.

Will get back to you with more results PS the Liverpool result was without the shouts specified ... i forgot :D

I am new to touchline shouts (always used classic tactics before) do I just shout them all out at the start of the match or do I wait to use a certain one when I think we need it?

The ones I specified do them pre-match then if your winning , losing and you deem a certain one necessary then use it :)

Played Arsenal again dominated again, BUT went 2-0 down had to switch to overload got it back to 2-2 went back to attacking 3-2 then control 4-2 also Balotelli missed a pen .... not realistic at all ;)

View attachment 281064

Went 2-0 again in the opening 10mins it seems the opposition only have 4-6 shots a game but nearly all of them result in either a goal or a great save being made ...

Looking like an early exit from the CL need 3 wins from the next three games but i lost the first two games under a dif tactic. Really good tactic upto now tho best I've used so far.

View attachment 281065

They need to fix the keeper bug, conceded many goals by the keeper being caught in possession or making a stupid pass to the opposition.

Is there any specific match prep training to use for this tactic btw? intensity etc.

Last edited:
2-3-2-2-1 Total Football tweaked

Guy's I've tweaked the tempo , defensive line etcetra try this one

Use these touchline shouts every time pre-game!
  • Retain possession
  • Pass to feet
  • Play out from defence
  • Play through defence
  • Work ball into box
  • Look for overlap
  • Hassle opponents
  • Push higher up
DOWNLOAD BELOW!