The big release! 2-3-2-2-1 Total football!

Obviously the download with "tweaked" is the new one everyone try that one using the touchline shouts I've provided it seems 100% better.

Tweaked version in action
581178A867438C90B82582088821063BD5FD70F8

Tweaked version isn't working at home one half at home to Norwich i was 40-60 down in possession and only had 2 shots to Norwich's 5 much preferred the original trying it for the 2nd half

Edit. Won 2-1 after reverting back reversed the possession for 60-40 against to 60-40 in favour Nowhich didn't have a shot in the second half i had 14.

Last edited:
Make sure your using the touchline shouts pre-match and the opposition preparation that's vital.

Last edited:
Just won my first match as Everton 1-5 against Swansea using the tweaked version. Forgot to do the touchline shouts until about 20 minutes into the match and didn't use OI. Tim Howard was injured so had Craig Gordon in goal, who went off injured just before half time so had to put Distin in goal. Pienaar had 2 goals and 3 assists.

View attachment 281069

View attachment 281070

I am much prefer to original, bit worried Aguero isn't scoring that many changed him to Advanced forward see if he starts tucking a few more away.

Nice one Azza , Sefiruso don't worry who scores the main thing is to win.

Just beat Fulham 1-0 at home. Had Heitinga sent off on 61 minutes, so took DM off to replace the CB. Didn't really seem to effect the flow of play much at all really. Only 7 shots on goal, 3 on target. Non from Jelavic or Pienaar, goal came from a Baines freekick, but had lots of possession 62% to 38%, so it's looking good. Will give the squad time to gel. Any suggestions for match prep?

Testing this out with Arsenal will let you know how it is going half-way thru the season when I get to Jan.

Doing this tactic with Man Utd and getting really good preseason results. Beat Real Madrid 2:0 and Napoli 3:0 so far (and this without adding anyone to my squad yet).

Not quite working for my Leeds team even though I thought I had the right players for it. Loads of possession but not creating too many clear cut chances and also got a leaky defence. Tom Lees is playing some good stuff and is regularly the man of the match which is good.

I still havent bought the game, so in demo i plugged this tactic to PSV, and simulated to janurary, i am 2nd with 2 points up to Ajax, and beat Ajax 3-0 with it, pretty impressive tbh!

RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE!

Playmaker? Target man? Match preparation? Thanks in advance!

I have no set playmaker or target man which would just lower the possession match preparation I usually put it on tactics or defensive work.