The "Blanquiazules" marching up into La Liga

hi like it so far can i ask you some think your formation look a lot like my spain one i uploaded a couple of days ago hail espanyol one if it is your doing brill if not then still doing brill.

I downloaded the tactic from FM-Base but I forgot who made it:mad:

herculesw.png

Brave Hercules lose​

Despite losing,I'm glad what the team showed this game.We took the lead against Real Madrid and we are only a Liga Adelante team.Isn't this great?I know we are going to be knocked out but I'm happy what the players showed in the cup games.Ivan Balege has been released from the U19s team.Danciulescu(€500,000) joins Hoffenheim and Pamarot(€150,000) transfers to Bordeaux.After those transfer THE WHOLE TEAM AND STAFF ARE SPANISH and I'm the only foreigner here.​

herculesw.png

Hercules crush Villareal ''B'​
'

A very easy game for us.Half-time I thought we were going to score 4-5 more goals,but the fact we didn't isn't important.Rodriguez was sold to Real Sporting for €1,000,000.I think that's a good deal for both teams.

herculesw.png

Hercules being dominated and eliminated by Real Madrid​

This was the last game for Sendoa.After the game he left Hercules to join Athletic club for
€240,000.He got injured(dead leg - 5 days).After I sold him I thought I would miss him but then I saw that His contract runs out in 30 June 2010.So I thought I can bring him back here for backup next year if I don't find another player for him position.About the game I knew that we were going to lose by 3-4 goals because we were playing as the away team against such a big club.​

herculesw.png

Hercules win in a close game

16 January​

View attachment 87607View attachment 87608
Good game.Both teams were cancelling each other out.A draw was most likely result at half-time.After half-time we made 3 goals and we went defending.Now that was a bad idea.Las Palmas almost equalized.They scored 2 goals and had to more chances to equalize and even turn the score around.After the game Raul Goni(CB.Zaragoza,€325,000) and Marc Muniesa(Barcelona,€1,200,000) joined us and Edu Moya transfered to West Brom for €1,000,000.
View attachment 87639View attachment 87640

herculesw.png

Albacete lucky to draw

24 January

View attachment 87627View attachment 87628
I'm surprised how lucky Albacete got this game but sometimes this happens in football too.At the beggining of the season I really wanted to play against them because they were 1st and I was 2nd and we had the same number of points.But in November Albacete's form dropped and they're now 6th.

herculesw.png

Hercules maintain unbeaten run

30 January

View attachment 87637View attachment 87638
Levante aren't in a good form this season.The media expected them to finish 6th,but they're now 12th.Even Real Union are in better position than them.In this game we had two times more goal-scoring opportunities than they had.

League Table
View attachment 87641

Player of the month
View attachment 87642
Raul

herculesw.png

Numancia hold out for draw

7 February

View attachment 87686View attachment 87687
I think we could have won this game.We had most of the possesion and we hit the woodwork.Tote played really well.After the game I decided to active Raul's buy clause.I have offered him a contract and now waiting for his response.

herculesw.png

The "Blanquiazules" win with confident performance

14 February

View attachment 87692View attachment 87693
I decided to give Sergi and Jorge Alonso another chance and both of them did really well.Calatayud wasn't really on form today.Girona had 2 shots on target and both got in but that didn't stop us from winning.

herculesw.png

Hercules dissapointed with result

21 February

View attachment 87695View attachment 87696
I'm dissapointed of the result.I'm also dissapointed how Raul Goni and Marc Muniesa played.Both of Cordoba's are because of their errors.I know they are still young and they will have good games when they get older.

herculesw.png

Hercules defeat 9-man Huesca

28 February

View attachment 87697View attachment 87698
Huesca are currently in last place in Liga Adelante,so there are no surprises that we won.

Player of the Month:
View attachment 87699
Francisco Javier Farinos

herculesw.png

Hercules smash Cartagena

7 March

View attachment 87735View attachment 87736
No real surprises.For this game I used Woflsong's guide to team talks wich seems to work.

herculesw.png

9-man Murcia defeated

12 March

View attachment 87737View attachment 87738
Murcia are not an easy opponent but those 2 red cards just weakened them.Raul Goni is getting better and better.I forgot to mention that Raul(AML player on loan from Real Madrid) is gonna join us on a 5-year contract with €5,000 per week.

herculesw.png

Hercules win on Petrov's birthday

My birthday in real life is on 21 March so my team won on my birthday<).I'm surprised that Real Union had more possession but a lot less goals than us.

herculesw.png

Hercules manage to get a point

28 March

View attachment 87741View attachment 87742
''We'll soon lose.You can't always win and we haven't lost in a while'' - Petrov commenting on Hercules's 15 unbeaten games in the league.

Player of the Month:
View attachment 87743
Javier Portillo​

Mate, I love you for this, really :wub: but you shouldn't have let Tiago Gomes go on loan, he is one of the better players in your squad behind Farinos. Instead of getting Sergi, I would have gotten Verratti and had Tiago tutor him since they are quite similar. Getting Camacho is a work of genius, really :D. Maybe play him as Box-to-Box with Farinos as a playmaker?

Still though, good luck and looks like you're well on your way to the Liga BBVA :D.

Mate, I love you for this, really :wub: but you shouldn't have let Tiago Gomes go on loan, he is one of the better players in your squad behind Farinos. Instead of getting Sergi, I would have gotten Verratti and had Tiago tutor him since they are quite similar. Getting Camacho is a work of genius, really :D. Maybe play him as Box-to-Box with Farinos as a playmaker?

Still though, good luck and looks like you're well on your way to the Liga BBVA :D.

My goal is to win Champions League with ONLY SPANISH PLAYERS.So that's why I loaned Tiago Gomes out;)

Farinos is already playmaker.I'm going to try Camacho as box-to-box for 5 games:)

Last edited:
My goal is to win Champions League with ONLY SPANISH PLAYERS.So that's why I loaned Tiago Gomes out;)
I got it :p If you get the right signings you can be in the champions league by the third season minimum. Again though, good luck :).

herculesw.png

Salamanca go down 4-0 to Hercules

4 April​

View attachment 87757View attachment 87758
No real surprise,Salamanca haven't won in 5 games,so now they make it 6 games.Camacho's 1st match as Box-to-Box midfielder.He was impressive(8.9 rating,1 goal).A lot of fouls in this game - 33 :(.

herculesw.png

Hercules humiliate Celta

10 April

Another great performance from us.Celta's red card really weakened their defense.One of Celta's players had a rating of 3.3XD.Camacho's 2nd game as Box-to-Box midfielder and he's even better!(9.5 rating,2 goals)

herculesw.png

Hercules lose to rivals Elche

16 April​

View attachment 87762View attachment 87763
This time WE were humiliated.Fans hate when their team lose to their closest rival and in this case that rival was Elche.Last time we beat them 3-0 but now we lost.I think I did a little mistake in the half-time team talk.We didn't lose only the derby,we lost Muniesa too - he got injured(pulled harmstring - 4 weeks).Camacho's rating -6.8.

herculesw.png

Hercules back with a win

25 April

View attachment 87764View attachment 87765
Recreativo seem really weak this season,I had more respect for them(in the game,not in real life).Sergi got man of the match award and he deserved it.Camacho's rating - 7.0.

herculesw.png

Hercules close to promotion

30 April

View attachment 87766View attachment 87767
We need to get just one more win and we are promoted to Liga BBVA.Camacho got a rating of 7.2 and I think from now on he'll always play as a Box-to-Box midfielder.Thank you taida for the advice:)^^)

Player of the Month:
View attachment 87769
Igancio Camacho

Great work so far, should be getting promotion :)

herculesw.png

Hercules promoted to La Liga​

I'm very happy we got promoted:):D.We deserve it.We scored 4 goals but one in our net.Femenia today impressed me.In this game he scored his first hat-trick and got a rating of 9.6.Half-time I told him I have faith in his ability and that seemed to work.​

herculesw.png

Hercules fail to win after impressive performance​

The best player was Rayo's goalkeeper - Cobeno who saved all of our goal-scoring opportunities.I thought David Aganzo was going to be threat for us but he didn't make big impact on the game and he was substituted half-time.Sporting Lisbon have decided to use Tiago Gomes' buy option and after short contract negotiations he accepted their offer and will join The ''Verde e Brancos'' on 1st July for €1,100,000.​

herculesw.png

Hercules defeat second-placed Sociedad​

When I looked at Real Sociedad's team I noticed that most of their players used to be at their academy,so achieving second place with youth players is great,I would never do this.
Their best player is Xabi Prieto.At the beggining of the season Arsenal were interested in him,but ''Erreala'' managed to keep him.​

herculesw.png

Hercules win again​

30 May

After the game I saw that their main striker Ruben Navarro was playing for us last year and Esteban Vigo decided to sell.In my opinion that was a bad deal for the team although Portillo is better.I don't know what to say about this match.Farinos was man of the match because of his two goals.​

Player of the month:
View attachment 87868
Francisco Javier Farinos​

herculesw.png

Hercules win Liga Adelante​

I think I made a little mistake that I didn't let Cristian play more games this season.He was solid this game and the previous too.​

herculesw.png

Hercules beat Albacete​

12 June

2 goals by Raul,2 assist by Farinos.Brilliant performance by both.They'll be definitely in the
team for the next season.​

herculesw.png

Hercules win closing game of the season.​

20 June​

View attachment 88054View attachment 88055
Farinos can be a bit dissapointed he finished the season with red card and Portillo can be happy he finished with 2 goals and Top goalscorer for Liga Adelante award​

Player of the Month:​
Portillo​

League Table:​

Awards:​
Liga Adelante Top Goalscorer - Javier Portillo - 28 goals​
Liga Adelante Most Assits - Tote​
Best Average rating - Francisco Javier Farinos​
Pass completion - Juan Jose Catayud - 86%​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the next Update I'll talk about each player and their performances this season and announce who's in and who's out.

Last edited:
Squad analysis: Part 1:Goalkeeper/s and defenders

GK - Juan Jose Catayud
View attachment 88074
Apps:42
Conceded:44
Clean sheets:15
Average rating:7.05.
My thoughts:
I think this was a good season for Carayud.His best game was against Real Madrid for Copa Del Rey,when we were the home side.He saved 9 shots on target from players like Kaka,Cristiano Ronaldo,Benzema...But I don't think he's good enough for Liga BBVA and I will seek a replacement for him.If I find a replacement I'm sell him Catayud because he won't probable handle the fact that he won't play anymore as 1st keeper.

Defenders:

RB - Juanra
View attachment 88075
Apps:20
Goals:0
Assists:1
Average Rating:7.25
My thoughts:
At the start of the season he was my first-choice right-back but in Juanuary Manuel Ruz became better than him so now Juanra is now backup.I won't invest any money for right-backs,I will probably buy a new goalkeeper,left defender and maybe a striker.

RB - Manuel Ruz
View attachment 88087
Apps:22
Average Rating:7.14
My thoughts:
He must stay in the team.He didn't start the season well,he was making key errors that allowed the opponent to change the score but I decided to give him another chance and he used that chance.His stats became higher,he even got better than Juanra and took his postion in the starting 11.

LB - Paco Pena(His picture is with Malaga badge because I sold him.)
View attachment 88090
Apps:30
Goals:2
Assists:2
Average Rating:7.14
My thoughts:
He made a good season but I sold him because I'm bringing in Jose Angel from Real Sporting.He was first-choice left-back all season but I sold him for the money and because of his salary(€9,500).

LB - Dani Bautista
View attachment 88091
Apps:18
Assists:0
Average Rating:6.99
My thoughts:
He was backup this season,he'll be backup again in the next season.His best games this season were against Salamanca and Murcia(Rating - 7.7.)He usually gets rating between 6.7 - 7.7.

LB - Jose Angel will join us for €4,700,000 on 1st July.
View attachment 88100

CD - Raul Goni
View attachment 88094
Apps:20
Goals:1
Average Rating:7.07
My thoughts:
Raul Goni and Kiko Femenia(You'll see him in part 2;)) are the most improved players this season.Goni starts the game with a 4-months injury.In January his club Zaragoza transfer-listed him for €325,000 and I got him for that price.He's a real baragin,Isn't he?I'm Zaragoza feel bad for selling their most talented player.He will be starting eleven player the whole year.

CD - Abraham Paz
View attachment 88101
Apps:22
Average Rating.7.10
My thoughts:
He started the season as the best central back in the team,but Sergio Diaz and Raul Goni became better than him because they are younger and still developing their skills.Paz will leave when Muniesa becomes better than him,so that means he has 2 more seasons to stay with us.

CD - Sergio Diaz
View attachment 88107
Apps:25
Average Rating:7.32
My thoughts:
Fantastic season for him in my opinion.It's not easy to be a central defender and to get and average rating of 7.32 after 25 games.He received only one injury(damaged elbow - 2 weeks).He will partner Raul Goni in the defence next season.His best game was against Huesca(8.0 rating).

CD - Marc Muniesa
View attachment 88111
Apps:13
Average Rating:7.09
My thoughts:
He has a great future in front of him.4 months after I bought him Sevilla,Juventus and Barcelona(from where I bought him) were interested in him.I guess Barcelona feel sorry that they sold their young talent and now want him back but they won't get him back.His average rating is good for his age.He'll be a backup player like Abraham Paz next season.

Congrats on winning the league mate :). A little disappointed that you sold Tiago Gomes but you still look like you've got a squad capable of handling themselves in La Liga :).

Squad analysis: Part 2:Midfielders and Striker/s

CM - Francisco Javier Farinos
View attachment 88114
\
Apps:24​
Goals:6
Assists:14
Average Rating:7.76
My thoughts:​
I'm proud to have the best player in Liga Adelante.He has the highest rating of all players in the league.I think he and Camacho will be one of the best central midfielders in Liga BBVA next season.His highest rating is 9.3 against Cartagena.He had an injury this season - strained knee ligaments(7 weeks).

CM - Ignacio Camacho
View attachment 88115
Apps:33
Goals:11
Assists:10
Average Rating:7.52
My thoughts:
I think Camacho will receive his first cap for Spain after a year or two.He had a brilliant season just like Farinos.I think Liga Adelante is too easy for themXD,so La Liga is bigger challenge for them,for the whole team and even for me.His best performance was against Celta,he scored two goals and got rating of 9.5.

CM - Jorge Alonso
View attachment 88118
Apps:19
Goals:2
Assists:11
Average Rating:7.41
My thoughts:
Great season for him.He will provide cover for Camacho,Farinos and Tote like usual for at least 2 more years.11 assists for 19 games is just impressive - almost and assist per game.The highest rating he has got is 9.3 against Girona.

AMR - Rufete
View attachment 88120
Apps:16
Goals:3
Assists: 3
Average Rating:7.27
My thoughts:
He'll stay in the team for one or if he gets lucky for two more seasons.He was providing cover for Femenia and Cristian,he'll do the same the next season.

AMR/AML - Raul
View attachment 88121
Goals:10
Assists:11
Average Rating:7.72
My thoughts:
He's the second best player in Liga Adelante after Farinos.He's average rating is awesome for his age.I used the buy option for him so now his ownership is ours.I have big hopes that he'll do well in La Liga.​

AMR/AMC/AML - Cristian
View attachment 88123
Apps:19
Assists:9
Average Rating:7.60
My thoughts:
I think I underrated him this season.I promise that next season he'll play more than this season.I don't what to say anymore about him.

MR/AMR - Kiko Femenia
View attachment 88124
Assists:12
Average Rating:7.75
My thoughts:
He and Raul Goni are the most improved players for the season in the team.Femenia had a rating of at least 7.0 almost every game.His highest rating is 9.6 against Betis.In this game he scored a hat-trick.He has a lot of potential.I have hopes for him.He'll stay in the club for a long time.

AMC - Tote
View attachment 88129
Apps:35
Goals:15
Assists:15
Average Rating:7.41
My thoughts:
When I first saw Tote I never thought he would be that good.Maybe this was his last great season and due to age his stats are going down and probably the form will go down too.He tutored Sergi this season and Sergi said he learned a lot from Tote.

AMC - Sergi
View attachment 88132
Apps:21
Goals:7
Assists:5
Average Rating:7.26
My thoughts:
Sergi should be delighted he plays for us.From Textil Escudo to Hercules and he's only 17 and has played 21 games for us.He scored a goal on his debut for us.I'm thinking of loaning him out to a Liga Adelante team so he can get some more first-team
games.Should I loan him?

ST - Javier Portillo
View attachment 88133
Apps:41
Goals:28
Assists:13
Average Rating:7.32
My thoughts:
This must the best season of his life.He became Liga Adelante's top goalscorer.Last season he played for Osasuna and scored one goal in 20 games whilst this season It's totally different.My assistant manager says that I should buy a new goalkeeper and a new striker.I'll currently looking for a new goalkeeper(any suggestions people?Don't recommend me David De Gea.Atletico Madrid haven't accepted any of my offers and I made like 9-10 offers for him).Should I get a new striker or should I keep Portillo as my first-choice striker?

herculesw.png

Hercules announce pre-season friendlies​

11 July

20.7 - Tenerife - Away
26.7 - Racing - Away
31.7 - Rayo - Away
6.8 - Xerez - Away
12.8 - Gimnastic - Away
18.8 - Celta - Away

herculesw.png

2 in,8 out.

12 July

IN:
Raul(I already mentioned him in earlier posts)- €2,300,000 from buy option
Jose Angel - €4,700,000
View attachment 88368

OUT:
Fernando - free transfer
Abraham - free transfer
Cristian Carrasco - free transfer
Marcos - free transfer
Alberto Roman Calero - free transfer
Tiago Gomes - €1,100,000 - from option to buy - Sporting Lisbon

Paco Pena - €1,000,000 - Malaga​
Joseba Del Olmo - €575,000 - from option to buy - Cagliari​

We are in debt:S​
View attachment 88374

Start of season expectations and money
View attachment 88375

herculesw.png

Hercules begin pre-season with a win

Nice way to start the season.Raul was the best player this game(8.8 rating).I was worried that Kiko Femenia might have a long-term injury but it's only a dead leg(5 days).I guess Catalayud will remain our first-choice goalkeeper because I can't find a good and cheap keeper for our team.

herculesw.png

Another pre-season win for Hercules

View attachment 89044View attachment 89045
I'm happy we defeated Racing because they have quality for La Liga and that shows that we can do well this season in Liga BBVA.

herculesw.png

3 games,3 wins

View attachment 89046View attachment 89047
Great performance by Juanra.It seems he hasn't given up to be first-choice right back but he needs to do more to convince me to make him first-choice again.He made the assist for our goal and he stopped most of Rayo's attacks.

herculesw.png

First lost game for Hercules in pre-season

View attachment 89048View attachment 89049
Despite losing,I'm content with our performance.The early red card really weakened us and it stand in our way.At least we managed to keep the score for 43 minutes wich is almost half game.

herculesw.png

Hercules held to draw

View attachment 89051View attachment 89052
I was a bit dissapointed that we lost the win in the last minute of the game but it's still pre-season and performance is more important than results.I also signed Juanmi for €2,200,000(17 year old striker,Malaga and when I compared his stats to Portillo's stats I saw that they are both simillar!
View attachment 89053

herculesw.png

Hercules finish draw with Celta

View attachment 89054View attachment 89055
I'm surprised that Abraham Paz missed the penalty because he has penalty taking stat of 16.Still,a draw is a decent result and I'm looking forward to my first game in La Liga against Real Madrid.After the game I bought Ruben De la Red for €3,000,000 and sold David Pena(regen) for the same price to Barcelona.
View attachment 89061

Last edited:
herculesw.png

Did this really happen?

View attachment 89111View attachment 89112
I just can't believe how lucky we got this game.That's why I love football - you never know what will happen.Real Madrid dominated the whole game and just got unlucky not to defeat us.In the first half we didn't play bad.When Raul Goni got his red card,things got worse - Los Merengues' attacks doubled and we were barely hanging on the draw.In the 82th minute Raul got one-one against Catalayd and our keeper had no chance.Then Magic happened.Two attacks - two goals.Then we started operating really defensively and we again got lucky not to concede any more goals. Mahamadou Diarra,Metzelder and Drenthe were injured and didn't play in this game.

herculesw.png

Hercules with another surprising win

View attachment 89123View attachment 89124
I didn't know that we good so good at away games.It seems pre-season friendlies helped ua achieve it.We completely dominated Espanol like they were some weak Liga Adelante team.Cristian didn't had a good game.He missed a penalty and all of his shots were off target but I still have faith in him.

herculesw.png

Hercules fail to win

View attachment 89125View attachment 89126
It was a game where we dominated again but we failed to win but I think we deserved to win more than they did.Both teams' keepers were on form today and they saved all shots on target.Both teams hit the woodwork two times.A draw is still a decent result,all points you get in La Liga are valuable.

herculesw.png

Hercules lose

View attachment 89127View attachment 89128
I think a draw would be a fair result for both teams.Raul Goni got a red card again.He tried to stop Iker Muniain who passed Goni and got one-one with the goalkeeper and at least this saved us from losing with one more goal.Goni's red card gives opportunity for Abraham Paz to play.

herculesw.png

Hercules win in an easy game

View attachment 89129View attachment 89130
When it was pre-season we played against them and they were a lot better.Now it was like the game vs Espanol - we completely dominated.I'm sure that Rayo will have a difficult season if they keep playing this.I expected more threat from them

herculesw.png

Hercules defeated by Villareal

View attachment 89387View attachment 89388
I was disappointed that we lost this game.When we were leading at half-time I thought that we can keep the score until the final whistle but that didn't happen.At least we showed that we play good football against teams with bigger reputation.

herculesw.png

Hercules back with a win

View attachment 89389View attachment 89390
I
'm glad we won.I guess this year my maximum expectations are to finish between 5th-8th place.Our central midfielders De la Red and Camacho played really well.Farinos is unhappy because he isn't a first team regular anymore.His contract runs out this season so I might sell him along with Jorge Alonso.

herculesw.png

Hercules with another 3-1 win

View attachment 89399View attachment 89400
Another good game for us.I hate when our opponents have 1 shot on target and 1 goal just like this match but this didn't stop us from winning.I promised the board that I will stay clear of relegation zone but it seems I'm going finish in the top half.

herculesw.png

Fans pleased with win over rival

Copa Del Rey - 4th round leg 1​

View attachment 89401View attachment 89402
I let some of the substitutes play this game it seems they did well.Elche's red was a real disadvantage for them and it helped us a lot to get this comfortable win.Now it will be hard for them to eliminate us.

herculesw.png

Hercules get draw after goals galore

View attachment 89404View attachment 89405
I just can't believe how we failed to win.How is it possible to lead 4-1 and then the opponent to draw 4-4?This is terrible.I want to forget about this game as soon as possible

League Table​