The Brecklanders are in Dreamland and moving to Premier Land

Do we get promotion from Tier 10th this season ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck... again, you should be up in no time and I'll follow like your last story.

THETFORD FOREVER. ;)

Good luck, great choice, hopefully another unheard of team to the prem!
I'm following for sure.

The Special One has returned. :)

Good luck,definately following this.

Hi there Aston m8, currentky in the Unibond Premier after 4 straight promotions with my local team consett! doing amazing tbh.. got the perfect tactic setup, but one problem this season :( Just about to start first game against York and I am really short of players, I let alot go on free release as they werent good enough, there dont seem to be any good loans that I can bring in so I am forced to give the Genie scout a shot, can you explain to me on how to use this tool m8?

nice best of luck mate. what r the transfers cockfosters made?

I see you're carrying on from where you got sacked and not starting the game from 2010. That's a nice touch. Win the prem and champions league then go and manager non league!!!

Hi there Aston m8, currentky in the Unibond Premier after 4 straight promotions with my local team consett! doing amazing tbh.. got the perfect tactic setup, but one problem this season :( Just about to start first game against York and I am really short of players, I let alot go on free release as they werent good enough, there dont seem to be any good loans that I can bring in so I am forced to give the Genie scout a shot, can you explain to me on how to use this tool m8?

I use Genie Scout only to see if there are young talent available and to check players talent. Otherwhy i use my team scouts and search menu in game. Yep and this kind of problem what ure having is usual one. Players dont want to join (the ones you would like to) and own players suck badly. In that case i keep the bad players, because they are still better than grey players what computer generates if u dont have enough players. Good luck with ur story :D

Best of luck mate
tnx

The Special One has returned. :)

Good luck,definately following this.
:D tnx

Good luck, great choice, hopefully another unheard of team to the prem!
I'm following for sure.
Yep going to take another long journey :p

Best of luck , Astonmatu.
Thanks

good luck with this Astonmatu :)
Need it :)

Good luck... again, you should be up in no time and I'll follow like your last story.

THETFORD FOREVER. ;)
I would like to know if theres any follower who actually knew about this club earlier or live nearby it :D

I see you're carrying on from where you got sacked and not starting the game from 2010. That's a nice touch. Win the prem and champions league then go and manager non league!!!
Yep its roughly said that it is very difficult to adjust playing in Premier League and next step is 10th tier ;). All the things have changed and its hard to use with these changes. Slowly getting use to them :D

nice best of luck mate. what r the transfers cockfosters made?
Ill make a update in January i think. And very awful ones !!! New manager is total peephole... Ok only one very best player is gone, but new players ??? wow he can only waste money on my opinion. Currently they are leading in PL, but financially going to bankrot :(

New updates are coming soon !

I played against Thetford's youth team, and live about 40 minutes from there :D.

Man, I missed this yesterday :'(
Ah well, you'll own this game just like you did with Fosters, Thetfords goin up !! (H)

**** Cockfosters for removing you as a Legend. They wouldn't be anywhere without you, in fact they should change the name of the team to D Martin's Cockfosters, Teach them a lesson and in the next twenty years make Thetford even better than Cockfosters! Good Luck (like you need it).

SEPTEMBER 2031

TRANSFERS

1 player in 1 player out.

IN

Prince Lukunku (DRLC) Free Transfer FC Lupopo

View attachment 72130

New superstar :D:D:D. Superb signing, im happy to capture him and he will be vital part of our team for gaining promotion this year ! Full time contract 120 £ per month until 2034 !

OUT

Chris Jones (DMC) Free Transfer Friar Lane & Epworth

Last season best player was given away. He had biggest salary 350 £ per month and i wanted to get rid of him. Thank god i succeed :)

FIXTURES

[H] 2 : 0 Tiptree

View attachment 72125

Confident performance and looking good. Hole team played well special tnx to Swift, Thil and Paul Jones. League title in sight.
Swift, Thil, Schijndel and Jones
My MOM Paul Jones / 7,9 R / 1 goals /

Fa Vase 1st Qual. R
[H]
1 : 2 Ivybridge

View attachment 72124

First lost :( game. Game was equal and hard fighting against control in midfield. Overtime goal :'(
Thil
Turner and Doswell
My MOM Mika Thil / 7,4 R / 1 goal /

League Table

View attachment 72128

2nd position 4 out of 4 :D:D:D. Hope this great form will continue ! And hope to bring more loan players in !

SEPTEMBER 2031
Month Overview:
Games: 2
Won: 1

Lost: 1
Drawn: 0
Scored: 3
Conceded: 2

GARY PERKINS is out for 3 months

View attachment 72126

Hes useless player so its not big hit :p

Richard White is out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 72127

Now thats something more serious :(:(:(

PLAYER of the month is
JIM OWENS

View attachment 72129

What could we do with out him ? He is essential player and without him we will lose control in Midfield. Hes presence in DMC position gives boost to every player on the pitch.

OCTOBER 2031

TRANSFERS

IN

Simon Bignall (ST) Loan Crystal Palace

View attachment 72139

Lovely. Perfect ST. Definitely starting in first eleven. Delighted to get him :D:D:D

FIXTURES

Eastern Counties League Cup Qual. R
[H] 1 : 0 Stowmarket

View attachment 72150

Awful game. Doughty collected 2 yellow cards in only first eleven minutes :O. And overall team worked badly :(
Doughty, Salau, Wylde and Thil
My MOM Leigh Doswell / 7,3 R / 1 assist /

[H] 2 : 1 Dereham

View attachment 72152

Not good at all, our form has dropped to poor :(. We were lucky to win this one !
New signing Simon Bignall made fantastic debut, with brilliant long range shot and assist !
Bignall, and Thil
Perkins
My MOM Simon Bignall / 7,8 R / 1 goal / 1 assist /

Norfolk Senior Cup 3rd R
[H]
1 : 0 Blofield Utd

View attachment 72151

Most of our reserve players had a chance to show what theyve got. They dont got any skills :D
There werent any players to hail after game. Substitution Bignall pushed us to next round
Cooper, Dyer and Godfrey
My MOM Simon Bignall / 7,3 R / 1 goal /

[A] 0 : 0 Concord Rangers

View attachment 72144

Happy with the amount of chances that we created, but not pleased with finishing :(:(:(
Lukunku
Young, Swift and Bignall
My MOM Prince Lukunku / 7,4 R /

Eastern Counties League 1st R
[A] 2 : 1 King's Lynn Reserves

View attachment 72149

Could not wish for more. Much stronger team and victory. They had penalty in 91st minute but they missed it.
Thil
Godfrey
My MOM Mika Thil / 7,4 R / 1 goal /

[H] 4 : 1 Kirkley & Pakefeild

View attachment 72153

Very good finishing :D. Its what we have missed so far. Maybe it shows signs for improving ^^)
Young, Owens, Perkins, Salau, Thil, Bignall and White
My MOM Les Young / 8,2 R / 1 goal /

[A] 0 : 3 AFC Sudbury

View attachment 72143

First game where i got deeply upset :(:(:(. Players were fit and ready to play, but i couldnt inspired them. In half time i made several changes, but it didnt help. Sudbury players finished their chances with world class. Want revenge next time !
Owens, Doughty, Young and Thil
My MOM Jim Owens / 7,0 R /

League Table

View attachment 72141

Now in 3rd position. Our great form is not so good any more. Anyway looking for better results next month, and maybe some new signings.

OCTOBER 2031
Month Overview:
Games: 7
Won: 5

Lost: 1
Drawn: 1
Scored: 10
Conceded: 6

Marc Van Schijndel is out for 4 weeks

View attachment 72140

**** our best DR is out. Trying to find replacement, but there is just no-one :(

PLAYER of the month is second time a row
JIM OWENS

View attachment 72142

He is da MASTER. Hope he joins next season again to us !

Great start mate, Your players are gelling well. Very much looking forward to next update!

NOVEMBER 2031

FIXTURES

[A] 3 : 1 Leiston
(Bignall, Wilde, own goal)
My MOM Jan Wilde / 8,1 R / 1 goal /

[H] 3 : 0 Bugbrooke
(own goal, Bignall, Thil)
My MOM Prince Lukunku / 7,6 R / 1 assist /

[H] 3 : 1 Ipswich Wanderers
(Thil, White 2g)
My MOM Richard White / 8,5 R / 2 goals /

[A] 2 : 1 Diss
(White, Owens)
My MOM Jim Owens / 7,9 R / 1 goal /

[A] 0 : 0 Great Yarmouth
:)()
My MOM Les Young / 7,3 R /

[H] 1 : 1 Cornard Utd
(Bignall)
My MOM Prince Lukunku / 7,5 R /

Norfolk Senior Cup 4th R
[H]
3 : 0Sheringham
(Perkins, Salau, own goal)
My MOM Craig Perkins / 7,5 R / 1 goal /

Eastern Counties League Cup 2nd R
[A] 2 : 1 Kirkley & Pakefield
(Perkins, Barnes)
My MOM Craig Perkins / 8,0 R / 1 goal /

[A] 1 : 1 Stowmarket
(Lukunku)
My MOM Prince Lukunku / 7,9 R / 1 goal /

View attachment 72216

League Table

View attachment 72213

Taken 1st position :).

NOVEMBER 2031
Month Overview:
Games: 9
Won: 6

Lost: 0
Drawn: 3
Scored: 18
Conceded: 6

I am Enjoying the Great start with THETFORD :D:D:D

View attachment 72208

INJURIES :(:(:(

View attachment 72212 View attachment 72211
View attachment 72209

All ST. Next month will be hard to score :(

images

View attachment 72210

Would be nice to manage in higher lvl, but i have my goals and i want to achieve them !

PLAYER of the month is second time a row
PRINCE LUKUNKU

View attachment 72215

He is worth to be playing much higher standard league !