The Broken Blues - Chelsea In A Crisis

Sam91

Reaction score
Roman Abramovich Arrested

roman-abramovich_1214339c.jpg

Russian Oil Tycoon Roman Abramovich has today been arrested. His assets have been frozen, which includes Chelsea Football Club. Its widely believed that he will be forced to sell Chelsea which will plunge the team in immense financial woes with the star players they have and huge wage bill. This could mean Chelsea will enter administration and could be relegated down the English League structure just like Rangers were in Scotland. They would also be forced to sell star players like Fernando Torres, Eden Hazard and Juan Mata. No word has come from the likes of Bruce Buck as to if he would continue his role at the club but its believed that many staff and players will jump the sinking ship that will soon become Chelsea Football Club...

Roman Sells Up, Chelsea Relegated to Sky Bet League 2

chelsea-fc-0v.jpg

Roman Abramovich today sold Chelsea Football Club to a local business man for £1. In the wake of this, Chelsea today entered Administration and the English FA have relegated them to the Sky Bet League 2. Every one of Chelsea's high earners have been transfer listed for £2.5m, their youth and training facilities have been sold and also the Chelsea Pitch Owners(CPO) who own Stamford Bridge have sold Stamford Bridge to the local council and given Chelsea the money.

This leaves Chelsea with next to nothing in the bank, with no training and youth facilities. Also no stadium at the minute. It's been rumoured that Brentford could be willing to help Chelsea out and agree a ground share letting Chelsea use Griffin Park to play their home games at.​

Should be interesting, what happened to Brighton?

New Manager, Players Leaving

0,,10268~11887269,00.jpg

New Chelsea Chairman Peter Cole has appointed life long Chelsea fan and Southampton Youth Coach Sam Birch as the new manager. He joins the club to try and sort out the current crisis as many players have already left for minimal fees to try and support the club for the next few seasons and to rebuild training facilities and youth facilities.

Here as a list of the current Chelsea players who have already left:

View attachment 380405

Jesus this is somin different great read and layout so far love it keep up the good work

will follow this with interest, looking forward to see how you rebuild the squad!! Good luck!

will follow this with interest, looking forward to see how you rebuild the squad!! Good luck!
Thanks man, obviously selling so many players I've been given a whopping transfer budget but I wont spend it there's enough quality in the youth team that I wanna use. Its kinda rebuilding the whole football club

Looks like a very interesting story mate!
Cheers man :D

Jesus this is somin different great read and layout so far love it keep up the good work
Thanks man :)

Love your stories, hopefully this one lasts. Can Imagine Chalobah being with you for the entire time.

i take it u still have there rep an u can sign world class players? great idea an i will most defo be following :)

i take it u still have there rep an u can sign world class players? great idea an i will most defo be following :)
Nope I've dramatically reduced the reputation so I can't sign world class players

Love your stories, hopefully this one lasts. Can Imagine Chalobah being with you for the entire time.
Thanks man, have struggled to settle with a team this year apart from Southampton when my lappy broke and my Chelsea Youth Challenge save. This one should do me :)

i dont supose u could put a link up of this save as i would enjoy doing this also but not as a story!